Aftermath of Trump Victory

katsung47

944. See how big the bubble is (1/25/2017)

17 years ago, I found the Feds moved the area residents away and bought in houses in large scale. (see #733, 734, 736. CASH FOR HOUSE). As early as 2003, I warned of a housing bubble. (see #180. Beware of housing bubble (11/16/03))That bubble keeps growing up until now. I think that's because They failed to eliminate Kat Sung. The result is: San Jose becomes No.1 highest median house price city (where I live) and San Franciso is the No.2. (Where my mother and sisters live).

Here is a chart of median home sale prices of San Francisco. The curve is accordant to the persecution course the Feds apply on me. The unusual upward price started from 1993. Though the chart author thought there were two bubbles, it is still a big one in fact. The bubble stopped growing up in 2008 due to financial tsunami but the Feds managed to prevent it from breaking. The down turn was mild. Even in lowest point of 2011, it's 695,000. Double the amount of starting price.

From steep curve you may see how big this bubble is.

Report: San Jose, Not San Francisco, Has Highest Median Home Price In Country
BY JACK MORSE IN NEWS ON AUG 12, 2016

San Jose, with a median home price of $1,085,000, currently ranks as the most expensive metropolitan area for would-be home owners. The second most expensive? That would be San Francisco coming in at $885,600.

http://sfist.com/2016/08/12/san_jose_not_san_francisco_has_high.php

katsung47

Trump Just Promised To Respect The “One China” Policy: Here’s What That Means

James HolbrooksTrump FEBRUARY 11, 2017

President Donald Trump, according to official statements, has agreed to change course and abide by the ‘One China’ policy.

Now, with Trump seemingly succumbing to the will of the Chinese leader, many analysts are saying the new U.S. president has lost serious face.

“There is certainly a way of negotiating with the Chinese, but threats concerning fundamental, core interests are counterproductive from the get-go,” he said. “The end result is that Trump just confirmed to the world that he is a paper tiger, a zhilaohu — someone that seems threatening but is wholly ineffectual and unable to stomach a challenge.”

http://www.activistpost.com/2017/02/trump-just-promised-respect-one-china-policy-heres-means.html

pmaitra

This was pure comedy for me, I don't know if you posted it as such..
I read his book, "The Art of the Deal." Loved it.

Now, this might just be a coincidence. Long time back, I read a book by Robert Kiwasaki, entitled, "Rich Dad, Poor Dad."

The connecting theme is Real Estate.

Frankly, this predates Trump's entry into politics.

I really think he knows what he is doing. I listened to his speech at South Carolina on the event of the unveiling of the Boeing 787 Dreamliner. Interestingly enough, Nikki Haley worked very hard to get the Boeing facility to South Carolina. Now, she is at the UN.

I am positive. I do see some areas of concern, some of which you have correctly pointed out. Let us see what happens. He deserves his fair share of four years.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Trump has made an ass of himself by bowing to Chinese diktats. A turncoat to say the least. Is this a portend of things to come where Indo Pak relations are concerned? He'll probably go soft on the Porks and even resume military aid to them.

desicanuk

Trump can not and will not deliver.He has only one enemy.No not the media.Its his mouth.Its out of control.Something good might come out of all this.He probanly will get impeached and leave in disgrace.Pence should make a good President.The man to watch is Tillerson.

dhananjay1

There is noway americans would jeopardize their relations with mainland government for sake of Taiwan. Taiwan is just a bargaining chip for US. Trump talked about not sure on 'one china' policy just to cover up his diplomatic blunder of Taiwan call. He didn't want to look weak when China objected to this call so he waited few weeks to agree with china.

alphacentury

Country flag
America First, India Second [Official]

Official, what does one mean by "official" youtube video. Was it made by some govt official or something? I also see a lot of desi 'prank, social experiment, sjw' content on jewtube. Dumbshits cant do anything original, can only copy american shit. There should be a channel block feature like there is on twitter. At least my feed will be free of bolly crap. Aur yeh saale utube prank wale kabhi mere samne aa gaye na, toh kasam ganga maiya ki..........

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Official, what does one mean by "official" youtube video. Was it made by some govt official or something? I also see a lot of desi 'prank, social experiment, sjw' content on jewtube. Dumbshits cant do anything original, can only copy american shit. There should be a channel block feature like there is on twitter. At least my feed will be free of bolly crap. Aur yeh saale utube prank wale kabhi mere samne aa gaye na, toh kasam ganga maiya ki..........
from what i understood, nordic youtubers started making such videos as a satire. So one of our own SM content company made their own with similar theme..

Positive takeaway from this should be that, our youtube content creators are getting good and are creating good creative content.. like TVF etc...

That's it, nothing serious....

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
He is South Indian origin ugly Muzzie Aziz Ansari.

alphacentury

Country flag
He is South Indian origin ugly Muzzie Aziz Ansari.
Is 'south Indian origin' some kind of slur or something or am I reading it differently.

Positive takeaway from this should be that, our youtube content creators are getting good and are creating good creative content.. like TVF etc...
Have watched very few of their and other Indian content. Found very preachy, gyaani tbh.......Anyway, TEHO.

alphacentury

Country flag
Anyway, coming to Trump. Its now legal to change your gender in merica, CND and other civilised countries, right? Trump should go and change his gender to 'Female' on paper, and claim to be first female President of USA. khikhikhikhikhi...........:rofl:

Coming tot think of it, if there is really any such law in practice, then it will surely open a can of worms. Hahaha...interesting time ahead. Grab your popcorns.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Have watched very few of their and other Indian content. Found very preachy, gyaani tbh.......Anyway, TEHO.
assuming you are talking about TVF, try watching

and the series that follows...

pmaitra

Rand Paul: We’re very lucky John McCain’s not in charge
BY ALEXANDER BOLTON - 02/19/17 10:49 AM EST 4,399

Sen. Rand Paul (Ky.) ripped fellow Republican Sen. John McCain (Ariz.) on Sunday after McCain criticized President Trump’s escalating war of words with the media.

He argued that the nation is “very lucky” that Trump is president and not McCain, who won the 2008 GOP nomination but lost to Barack Obama in the general election.

Paul said that McCain’s recent criticisms of Trump are driven by his “personal dispute” with the president over foreign policy.

He added that McCain and Trump are at odds because McCain supports the wide deployment of U.S. troops to protect and promote American interests abroad while he characterized Trump’s views as closer to a realpolitik approach to foreign policy.

“Everything that he says about the president is colored by his own personal dispute he’s got running with President Trump, and it should be taken with a grain of salt, because John McCain’s the guy who’s advocated for war everywhere,” Paul said on ABC’s “This Week.”

“He would bankrupt the nation. We’re very lucky John McCain’s not in charge, because I think we’d be in perpetual war,” Paul added.

McCain in an interview with NBC’s “Meet the Press” warned that the suppression of a free press can lead to a dictatorial regime. He made the comments after Trump tweeted on Friday that the media is “the enemy of the American people.”

McCain has also harshly criticized Trump’s expressed respect for Russian President Vladimir Putin and his suggestion earlier this month that the United States does not have the moral authority to criticize Russia’s human rights record.

Paul said there has no effort by the Trump administration to suppress the media, noting that no legislation has been offered to curb press freedoms.

Paul argued that McCain has a history of being wrong major foreign policy questions.

“I would say John McCain’s been wrong on just about everything over the last four decades. He advocated for the Iraq War, which I think destabilized the Middle East,” he said.

“If you look at the map, there’s probably at least six different countries where John McCain has advocated for us having boots on the ground,” he added.

Rand Paul on McCain’s Criticisms Of Trump: ‘We’re Very Lucky John McCain Is Not in Charge’
See from @7:10 onwards.

Last edited:

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
-----------------------------------------------------------
Bad times ahead for liberals.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles