Aftermath of Trump Victory

indiatester

Country flag
@tarunraju @ezsasa Read the below and translate to the forum .....especially last paragraph
View attachment 13834
Last paragraph translates to
"Khande rao wrote to EAM Sushma Swaraj that Due to the current country wise quota for green cards in America, Indians are facing hardships. Under the current procedure, Indian applicants have to wait for over a decade for their turn. He reminded that the wait for Pakistani's is less than a year. He requested support for HR-392 bill which aims to remove this unreasonable country wise quota."

tharun

Patriot
Country flag
"Khande rao wrote to EAM Sushma Swaraj that Due to the current country wise quota for green cards in America, Indians are facing hardships. Under the current procedure, Indian applicants have to wait for over a decade for their turn. He reminded that the wait for Pakistani's is less than a year. He requested support for HR-392 bill which aims to remove this unreasonable country wise quota."
Yep fantastic translation...pakis are getting faster green cards than us...we need to address that

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Trump is buffoon. And coward too.
All of us waiting for the big showdown b/w china and US. Fucker let us down.
In the end, we can't expect good fight from a business man.

Mark my words, by next decade, China will start doing high end business. It will start eating into US markets.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
This is probably because applications for green card from Indians are much higher than from pak.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Well it seems raids have started in indian consulting offices to check if the visa holders are working in the same state as mentioned in petition
I don't know if the US authorities know this but a bigger concern for them should be a lot number of H1B guys who do forgery.
Like taking false names, changing DOBs, faking credentials etc. and working for consultancies in the US. I have seen this with own eyes. Most of these consultancies seem to be based out of AP/TG and have their fake degrees from a public uni Osmania Uni.

IndianHawk

Country flag
http://m.economictimes.com/tech/ite...lent-in-stem-courses/articleshow/57135845.cms

The US produces 237,826 graduates a year in the space of engineering, manufacturing and construction, show data released by the World Economic Forum in 2015. The US Department of Labor estimates that there will be about 2.4 million unfilled STEM jobs by 2018, with more than 50% of these in IT-related fields. About 80% of Indian students in the US are in STEM fields, but under a new Bill moved in US Congress, work visas will be hard to come by.

AnantS

Country flag
I don't know if the US authorities know this but a bigger concern for them should be a lot number of H1B guys who do forgery.
Like taking false names, changing DOBs, faking credentials etc. and working for consultancies in the US. I have seen this with own eyes. Most of these consultancies seem to be based out of AP/TG and have their fake degrees from a public uni Osmania Uni.
I was talking about big Indian consulting companies in that post. They have strong background check in place before they file visa. H!B filings will be less. Rumors that people on study visa looking to extend their student visa or move to canada

Spectribution

Tihar Jail
Banned
Yep fantastic translation...pakis are getting faster green cards than us...we need to address that
More applicants means more scrutiny. It's the fucking license raj that creates brain drain to the US and Canada.
If we could have started 100% FDI, common tax code and MoUs earlier say 2006-07 then we wouldn't have to suffer so much. Scams and unemployment are a reality of today's India.

pmaitra

Full text of Michael Flynn's resignation letter

February 13, 2017

In the course of my duties as the Incoming National Security Advisor, I held numerous phone calls with foreign counterparts, ministers, and ambassadors. These calls were to facilitate a smooth transition and begin to build the necessary relationships between the President, his advisors and foreign leaders. Such calls are standard practice in any transition of this magnitude.

Unfortunately, because of the fast pace of events, I inadvertently briefed the Vice President Elect and others with incomplete information regarding my phone calls with the Russian Ambassador. I have sincerely apologized to the president and the Vice President, and they have accepted my apology.

Throughout my over thirty three years of honorable military service, and my tenure as the National Security Advisor, I have always performed my duties with the utmost of integrity and honesty to those I have served, to include the President of the United States.

I am tendering my resignation, honored to have served our nation and the American people in such a distinguished way.

I am also extremely honored to have served President Trump, who in just three weeks, has reprinted American foreign policy in fundamental ways to restore America's leadership position in the world.

As I step away once again from serving my nation in this current capacity, I wish to thank President Trump for his personal loyalty, the friendship of those who I worked with throughout the hard fought campaign, the challenging period of transition, and during the early days of his presidency.

I know with the strong leadership of President Donald J. Trump and Vice President Mike Pence and the superb team they are assembling, this team will go down in history as one of the greatest presidencies in U.S history, and I firmly believe the american people will be well served as they all work together to help Make America Great Again.

Michael T. Flynn, LTG (Ret)
Assistant to the President/ National Security Advisor

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Trump is buffoon. And coward too.
All of us waiting for the big showdown b/w china and US. Fucker let us down.
In the end, we can't expect good fight from a business man.

Mark my words, by next decade, China will start doing high end business. It will start eating into US markets.
Bro, changed your mind about him this fast?

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
I was waiting for his China policy.
It looks like he has no policy apart from following their agencies' plan.

He is picking on easy targets. Bloody coward.
Yep, he is more likely to invade Mexico to force them to pay for the wall and to crack down on immigration.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
That's not the way how you make a country pay for wall.
Invasion will increase debt to gdp ratio.

Good times ahead for MURICA
True but it's not about the wall ultimately, it's about sending a giant fuck you to brown folks and humiliate them.

pmaitra

Relax, Trump is stone cold sane

By Dr. Keith Ablow

Let me issue the standard disclaimer of psychiatrists who discuss the mental health of public figures: I have not personally examined President Trump.

Now, let me put to rest the concerns of Sen. Al Franken and political commentators John Oliver and Andrew Sullivan and anyone else who publicly or privately has questioned the president’s sanity:

Donald Trump is stone cold sane.

When a man acquires billions of dollars through complex real estate transactions, invests in many countries, goes on to phenomenal success in television and turns his name into a worldwide brand, it is very unlikely that he is mentally unstable.

When the same man obviously enjoys the love and respect of his children and his wife, who seem to rely on him for support and guidance, it is extraordinarily unlikely that he is mentally unstable.

When the same man walks into the political arena and deftly defeats 16 Republican opponents and then the Democratic heir-apparent to a two-term president’s administration, the odds of that man being mentally unstable become vanishingly thin.

And when that very same man attracts to his team the kind of intellect and gravitas represented (to name just a few) by Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Dr. Ben Carson, Attorney General Jeff Sessions, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Secretary of Defense James Mattis, a retired Marine Corps general and commander of the U.S. Central Command, he cannot be mentally deranged. Period. It is a statistical impossibility.

Those who assert otherwise are political opportunists, or fools, or both (and I am thinking here, in particular, of Sen. Franken).

President Trump is the first human being to win this nation’s highest office without having held any other political office or serving as a general. Most political pundits thought his quest was pure folly. Most journalists assessed his chances as zero. So who was laboring under quasi-delusional thinking? Answer: Not Donald J. Trump.

Anecdotally, by the way, I have never had one bad Trump experience. Not one. I own several of his ties — all of them of the highest quality. I have stayed in his hotels and never had a single complaint (and I am a born complainer). I have eaten in his New York restaurant — flawless service, excellent food. I own an apartment at Trump Place in Manhattan. Impeccable design, sturdy construction, fabulous amenities. A mentally unstable man would be unlikely to deliver superior products across multiple industries, don’t you think?

If you’re still worried about the mental stability of the president, note this: The stock market doesn’t like instability. Investors, en masse, can take the measure of a man pretty darn well. The stock market has hit record high after record high since Trump’s election, and if you think that’s an accident, or that investors have all been fooled, it’s time to start wondering about your own capacity for rational thought.

I should note that nothing I am saying should besmirch the reputations of men like President Abraham Lincoln or Sir Winston Churchill, both of whom are said to have fought the ravages of major depression or bipolar disorder. One was instrumental in ridding America of slavery. The other was instrumental in saving the world from tyranny. Mahatma Gandhi, by the way, also reportedly suffered from depression. Psychiatric illness does not, a priori, disqualify a person from rendering extraordinary service to mankind.

Mind you, neither Lincoln nor Churchill nor Gandhi led a nation after becoming a business sensation and television star. That trifecta defines one man: President Donald J. Trump.

Now, think about those who are rabble-rousing about the president’s mental status. Take Sen. Al Franken. He’s all worried about the president allegedly overestimating the crowd size at his inauguration. But Franken is allied with Sen. Elizabeth Warren, who asserted she is Native American, when there is no evidence of that whatsoever.

And they’re calling Trump’s sanity into question? Really, you can’t make this stuff up.

Dr. Keith Ablow is a psychiatrist and member of the Fox News Medical A-Team.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Anecdotally, by the way, I have never had one bad Trump experience. Not one. I own several of his ties — all of them of the highest quality. I have stayed in his hotels and never had a single complaint (and I am a born complainer). I have eaten in his New York restaurant — flawless service, excellent food. I own an apartment at Trump Place in Manhattan. Impeccable design, sturdy construction, fabulous amenities. A mentally unstable man would be unlikely to deliver superior products across multiple industries, don’t you think?
This was pure comedy for me, I don't know if you posted it as such..

dhananjay1

This whole thing is extremely entertaining. Half of americans fighting the other half is hilarious. Fight some more and make dimocracy look like the moronic farce it is.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The Intel agencies have gone rouge. They are trying to do in the US what they have successfully done abroad for nearly three quarters of a century.

If they can bring down the NSA, the President himself is not that far-fetched, although he will not go down easily.

I don't see Trump serving out his term, let alone re-election if he can't get the security apparatus, which some term as the 'deep state' under his control; though frankly, I don't think thats possible.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles