Aftermath of Trump Victory

sthf

Country flag
Man I feel sorry for Swedes. They are good people but the left wing buffoonery has left a once proud and intelligent people on their knees and this is just the beggining.

Wait till the next generation of these pigs come to age, because newer generation don't give a fuck. We learnt this in Bengal and North East, Brits and French learnt this very recently and now it's time for most of the Europe to learn the lesson.

Akshay_Fenix

Trump just affirmed One China policy.
:frusty:
So called superpower of the world called Xi and patched things up.
What a pussy.

White house secretary is promoting ivanka's beauty products DURING THE WHITE HOUSE PRESS BRIEFING!!!.

Not even a month in office, Trump made US into a fucking joke.:rofl:

Time for Trump is better than Modi to go in hiding.:rofl:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Trump just affirmed One China policy.
So called superpower of the world called Xi and patched things up.
What a pussy.

White house secretary is promoting ivanka's beauty products DURING THE WHITE HOUSE PRESS BRIEFING!!!.

Not even a month in office, Trump made US into a fucking joke.:rofl:

Time for Trump is better than Modi to go in hiding.:rofl:
What the hell?!? What a freaking coward. Modi is far better than Trump. Being in China's backyard, he is still defying the chinese.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Germany apparently pulled out over 500 tonnes of its gold last year, which it had stored in the US (New York)
They planning to accelerate the repatriation process this year.

Germany stores less than half of its gold in its territory, the rest is stored in countries like the US, the UK and the French Republic.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/02/09/germany-brings-its-gold-stash-home-sooner-than-planned.html

Sure this maybe because of fear of EU collapse but also I think Trump plays a part in it, because Germany doesn't feel Trump's America is an ally.
In the above article the germans say that Trump is not the reason for this, which I find a bit suspicious.

Lets see if this will unleash the dormant German beast :D

@pmaitra @Project Dharma

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Germany apparently pulled out over 500 tonnes of its gold last year, which it had stored in the US (New York)
They planning to accelerate the repatriation process this year.

Germany stores less than half of its gold in its territory, the rest is stored in countries like the US, the UK and the French Republic.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/02/09/germany-brings-its-gold-stash-home-sooner-than-planned.html

Sure this maybe because of fear of EU collapse but also I think Trump plays a part in it, because Germany doesn't feel Trump's America is an ally.
In the above article the germans say that Trump is not the reason for this, which I find a bit suspicious.

Lets see if this will unleash the dormant German beast :D

@pmaitra @Project Dharma
Dormant German beast with Angela Merkel at the head? :laugh:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
For all the Indian origin Trump fans who love him and think he will cuddle with them and give them bunnies to pet.

http://www.theverge.com/2017/2/12/1...ar-detained-cbp-phone-search-trump-travel-ban
A US-born NASA scientist was detained at the border until he unlocked his phone

Bikkannavar says he’s still unsure why he was singled out for the electronic search. He says he understands that his name is foreign — its roots go back to southern India. He didn’t think it would be a trigger for extra scrutiny, he says. “Sometimes I get stopped and searched, but never anything like this. Maybe you could say it was one huge coincidence that this thing happens right at the travel ban.”

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Dormant German beast with Angela Merkel at the head? :laugh:

I'm under the impression that her product life has reached expiration.

Germany is an industrial powerhouse, whose full potential hasn't been activated; that is what I meant by "Dormant German beast."
Besides Germany always had a thing for Austria, Poland etc. Lebensr.... What was that again? :D
Fun times.

Take with granular NaCl.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
I'm under the impression that her product life has reached expiration.

Germany is an industrial powerhouse, whose full potential hasn't been activated; that is what I meant by "Dormant German beast."
Besides Germany always had a thing for Austria, Poland etc. Lebensr.... What was that again? :D
Fun times.

Take with granular NaCl.
I know what you mean, I was just being facetious. It might be a good thing for the world, too much power in the hands of one country isn't a good thing. We could use a balance to American power.

AnantS

Country flag
Well it seems raids have started in indian consulting offices to check if the visa holders are working in the same state as mentioned in petition

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Well it seems raids have started in indian consulting offices to check if the visa holders are working in the same state as mentioned in petition
Wouldn't they just say that the guy is out on vacation or sick or something?

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...-racist-i-know-voted-for-donald-trump/516420/

'Every Racist I Know Voted for Donald Trump'

“Every racist that I know—and I know a lot of racists—every racist that I know voted for Donald Trump,” Davis said near the end of the interview. “However,” he added, “that does not, and I expressly repeat it, that does not mean that everybody who voted for Donald Trump is a racist. There are plenty of people, including good friends of mine, who are not racist, and who voted for Trump. A lot of people wanted a change from what they were accustom to for the last decades … they wanted a change of the status quo, a changing of the guard. And they were willing to overlook his misogyny, his racist or bigoted comments. They just wanted that change. They were are not racist people. But every racist I know did vote for him.”

AnantS

Country flag
Wouldn't they just say that the guy is out on vacation or sick or something?
naah professional reply was given by hr: we will get back to you with answer to your queries .... Meanwhile alert sounded within company to employees to get their paperwork in right order as fast possible

Last edited:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
NSA so concerned over Donald Trump's ties to Russia they've 'withheld information from presidential briefings'

A website that until very recently was published by Donald Trump's son-in-law has claimed that US spies are withholding their most sensitive intelligence from the White House.

For the past three weeks, according to a former National Security Agency (NSA) analyst and counter-intelligence officer, some the America's spy agencies have begun withholding intelligence from the Oval Office amid fears "the Kremlin has ears inside" the White House situation room.

The claims follow reports that National Security Adviser Michael Flynn discussed lifting sanctions against Moscow with a Russian diplomat before Mr Trump took office.

Trump aide repeats unfounded claim about millions of fraudulent voters
An NSA official told the New York Observer it was holding back some of the "good stuff" from the White House, while one Pentagon worker said: "There's not much the Russians don't know at this point. Since January 20, we’ve assumed that the Kremlin has ears inside the [situation room]."

I am otm shank

For all the Indian origin Trump fans who love him and think he will cuddle with them and give them bunnies to pet.

http://www.theverge.com/2017/2/12/1...ar-detained-cbp-phone-search-trump-travel-ban
A US-born NASA scientist was detained at the border until he unlocked his phone

Bikkannavar says he’s still unsure why he was singled out for the electronic search. He says he understands that his name is foreign — its roots go back to southern India. He didn’t think it would be a trigger for extra scrutiny, he says. “Sometimes I get stopped and searched, but never anything like this. Maybe you could say it was one huge coincidence that this thing happens right at the travel ban.”
we have to remember most Americans have no idea the difference between muzzles, Hindus and Sikhs. a glorified security guard at an airport will not have the understanding to make the distinction..also many hindus who converted to Islam and became radicals in the west keep their Hindu names ( we had three convertd hindus who kept their names that planned to attack and blow up the most popular mandir here in Toronto along with a few pakistanis a few years ago) so it's good to do due diligence on them if its suspect.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
we have to remember most Americans have no idea the difference between muzzles, Hindus and Sikhs. a glorified security guard at an airport will not have the understanding to make the distinction..also many hindus who converted to Islam and became radicals in the west keep their Hindu names ( we had three convertd hindus who kept their names that planned to attack and blow up the most popular mandir here in Toronto along with a few pakistanis a few years ago) so it's good to do due diligence on them if its suspect.
True but he would need at least clearance from his line manager in order to detain somebody who presumably is acting on Trump's orders of extreme vetting for anybody entering the country. These incidents have become very common after Trump.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles