Aftermath of Trump Victory

Tactical Frog

Country flag
Feels weird of having an ennemy in White House instead of a friend. This man is no friend of Europe ( clueless about whether he is friend of anyone ) . We stole American jobs while they were spending billions for our defence ? What kind of ignoramus BS is that ? Japanese will appreciate too.

Mark his words : "America first" . He will sell any country down the river to make "America great again".

Last edited:

sthf

Country flag
Its called "jumlebazi" in Hindi. Essentially the shit you say to get elected and then conveniently backtrack it citing inexplicable conditions.

I don't think there is a reason for most NATO countries to worry. Gen. Matthison will decide the foreign policy and Donald will meekly follow it.

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
Feels weird of having an ennemy in White House instead of a friend. This man is no friend of Europe ( clueless about whether he is friend of anyone ) . We stole American jobs while they were spending billions for our defence ? What kind of ignoramus BS is that ? Japanese will appreciate too.

Mark his words : "America first" . He will sell any country down the river to make "America great again".

@Project Dharma

..................................................................................

alphacentury

Country flag
All I heard in that ceremony is about God and the Bible. At least America is not ashamed of its religion. Here its the opposite. While in Russia/US church is heavily influential, both in symbolism and in actual govt work, here we have to uphold secularism. We cant even project the symbolism at least. Trump in swear in talks about radical islamic terrorism, while our elected people have to parrot 'terror has no religion.' Fkin stupid.

here2where

Americans still bitching about President Trump.

Man, next four years, going to be blast. . I just know it.
butt hurt suffering by libtards, those confused whether to shave or wear a panty, muzzie parasites don't matter. yankees better get used to being lead by an alpha male, not a bitch like they have been used to.
Looking fwd to entertaining times ahead.

Country flag
US navy is at serious disadvantage against China. Chinese submarines are equipped with anti-ship missiles, US submarines are only with torpedoes. If China invades Taiwan, one estimate says only 11 US aircraft will be able to take off after initial missile strike.
2 OHIO subs have more nukes than the whole Chinese arsenal. Check how many icbm and cruise missiles are on a OHIO sub.
I don't think Chinese will ever make it away from Chinese shores. US bases all over South China Sea and pacific
Us can also send bombers b-1,b-2 and b-52's from Guam to start the assault doesn't have to be aircraft carriers.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...fs-up-guam-fleet-with-nuke-ready-bombers.html

Air Force beefs up Guam fleet with bombers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
From twitter...
One of the best things that obama did, is screw up entire middle east.

busesaway

I sympathize with Trump because I think the left-wing in countries like Canada/Europe/India/Australia tend to support Muslims too much, and obviously the right-wing is doing the right thing and treating us neutrally. I want the Democrats to stop supporting Muslims and the left-leaning establishment in the United States to stop supporting Muslims too.

Have you seen the amount of media being generated by Hollywood in favor of Muslims? The whitewashing of Muslims? The affirmative action of Muslims? It's all anti-Hindu and anti-Indian.

busesaway

From twitter...
One of the best things that obama did, is screw up entire middle east.

Apart from India must be given a permanent seat at the United Nations Security Council, I hope Trump takes a more aggressive stance on the Middle East:

• There's trouble flaring up in Turkey along Europe's borders, and I genuinely think Turkey needs to be kicked out of NATO at the bare minimum.
  • Trump has spoken of his enthusiasm in invading Iran
  • Afghanistan is still a basket case that needs US military intervention
  • Pakistan must be invaded by the United States and its nuclear weapons must be neutralized for the safety of the entire region. India needs to build a wall before this happens though.
  • The United States needs to stop making allowances for Saudi Arabia - the Republicans allowed citizens to bring lawsuits against the country so there's a start. This rhetoric should be expanded to the other gulf nations too.
  • The entire Levant needs sorting out through a military intervention
  • Israel needs all the support it can get since the Democrats abstained on the issue.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Trump orders withdrawal of US from TPP trade pact

United States (US) President Donald Trump moved Monday to pull the US out of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), making good on a pledge to scrap a deal he denounced as a “job killer” and a “rape” of US interests.

Embarking on his first full week in office, the 45th US president began rolling out his policy agenda after a tumultuous first weekend for his administration by signing a series of executive orders.

Among the first was a memo on withdrawing from the vast TPP trade pact, which aimed to set trade rules for the 21st century and bind US allies against growing Chinese economic clout.

“We've been talking about this for a long time,” Trump said as he signed the executive order in the Oval Office.

“Great thing for the American worker what we just did.”

Promoted by Washington and signed by 12 countries in 2015, the TPP had yet to go into effect and US withdrawal is likely to sound its death knell.

Its signatories — Australia, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Peru, Singapore, the United States and Brunei — together represent 40 per cent of the world economy.

The real estate mogul's White House bid was fuelled in part by a pledge to overturn trade deals — such as TPP and the North American Free Trade Agreement — that he says have drained US jobs and destroyed its industrial heartlands.

Trump also signed two other orders, on freezing the hiring of federal workers and hitting foreign NGOs that help with abortion.

White House pilloried
The Republican leader is looking to shift attention firmly back onto his policy agenda after a first few days that put his incoming administration on the back foot.

“Busy week planned with a heavy focus on jobs and national security,” he tweeted early Monday.

Since he was sworn in on Friday, Trump's White House has been pilloried for lying to the public about inaugural crowds and over a campaign-style speech by the president before a memorial to fallen CIA officers.

On Saturday several million Americans poured onto the streets for women-led demonstrations against Trump, the scale of which were unseen in a generation, in a potent rebuke to the president.

Trump has upbraided top aides over unfavourable media coverage on everything from crowd sizes to suggestions he has ruled out releasing his taxes. He is the first presidential candidate in recent memory not to do so.

On Sunday the president vowed to swiftly start renegotiating NAFTA in upcoming talks with the leaders of Canada and Mexico.

Trump has already moved to curb Obama's health care reforms and more quick legal tweaks — in the form of executive orders — are expected on immigration and limiting environmental legislation.

But more substantive changes will need buy-in from the Republican controlled Congress.

'Massive' tax cuts?
On Monday, Trump was hosting separate meetings with business leaders, unions and members of both houses of Congress.

He will also meet the speaker of the House of Representatives, Paul Ryan. Tax reform is likely to be high on the agenda.

“What we're doing is we are going to be cutting taxes massively for both the middle class and for companies, and that's massively,” he said.

“A bigger thing, and that surprised me, is the fact that we're going to be cutting regulation massively.”

Reform of Obama's health care laws is also likely to be on the menu. Trump has publicly promised that none of the tens of millions of Americans who obtained health insurance under Obama will lose it.

That makes any meaningful changes difficult to pay for. But the more urgent task for Trump may be to keep always skeptical establishment Republicans on board the “Trump train.”

Dissent in check
Trump's approval rating is around 40 percent, according to the RealClearPolitics average, low for a president just starting out. That could make legislators think twice about toeing the line with an unpopular leader.

But Trump's bare-knuckle style has also kept dissent in check, with some terrified they will become the object of a presidential tweet that sets off a world of political pain.

Senator Ben Sasse was among the few who had mild criticism for Trump's decision on the trans-Pacific trade deal.

“It's clear that those of us who believe trade is good for American families have done a terrible job defending trade's historic successes and celebrating its future potential,” he said.

“We have to make the arguments and we have to start now.”

On Thursday, Trump will travel to a Republican Congressional retreat in Philadelphia to further build ties.

The following day, he will host British Prime Minister Theresa May — the first White House visit of a foreign leader under the new administration.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Trump asks CIA to be ready for wars against ‘Islamic terrorism’

WASHINGTON: On his first full working day as US president, Donald Trump reiterated his pledge to eradicate “Islamic terrorism” from the face of the planet and alerted the American intelligence agencies to be ready for wars.

“Radical Islamic terrorism. And I said it yesterday — it has to be eradicated just off the face of the Earth. This is evil. This is evil,” Mr Trump told officers of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) when he visited its headquarters at Langley, Virginia, on Saturday.

In his inaugural speech on Friday, the new US president vowed to “unite the civilised world against radical Islamic terrorism” and pledged to “eradicate (it) completely from the face of the Earth”.

President says journalists among most dishonest human beings
During the long campaign for the 2016 presidential election, Mr Trump often criticised Barack Obama for not using the terms “radical Islamic terrorism” and said that unless the enemy was openly identified, it could not be defeated.

In his speech at the CIA headquarters, the new president went a step ahead and warned his intelligence officials, and the American nation, that the war against the radical form of Islam was far from over.

Mr Trump said that when he was young, he heard from one of his instructors that “the United States has never lost a war”. But now, “it’s like we haven’t won anything. We don’t win anymore.”

Referring to America’s longest foreign war, in Afghanistan, Mr Trump said it had continued for so long because the United States did not use its full might. “We have not used the real abilities that we have. We’ve been restrained,” he said while promising CIA officials more powers than they have ever had to combat the country’s enemies.

“We have to get rid of ISIS [Islamic State militant group]. Have to get rid of ISIS. We have no choice,” he declared, earning a warm applause from the audience.

“There can be wars between countries, there can be wars.… This is a level of evil that we haven’t seen. And you’re going to go to it, and you’re going to do a phenomenal job. But we’re going to end it. It’s time. It’s time right now to end it,” he said.

He told CIA officials that previous governments had not given them enough support but he would change this. “I want to just let you know that I am so behind you and I know, maybe sometimes you haven’t gotten the backing that you’ve wanted and you’re going to get so much backing. Maybe you’re going to say — please don’t give us so much backing,” he said.

Mr Trump also criticised the US media for reporting that he had a feud with the American intelligence community. “They are among the most dishonest human beings on Earth …. I am with you 1,000 per cent,” he said.

Before taking oath, Mr Trump had criticised the CIA for saying that the Russian intelligence had hacked the 2016 elections and that the Russians had materials that they could use to blackmail him.

“Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to ‘leak’ into the public. One last shot at me. Are we living in Nazi Germany?” Mr Trump had tweeted on Jan 11.

The president’s decision to talk about his war with the media and complain about the reporting of the size of the crowd at his inauguration ceremony, however, irked CIA veterans.

“Former CIA director Brennan is deeply saddened and angered at Donald Trump’s despicable display of self-aggrandisement in front of CIA’s Memorial Wall of Agency heroes,” Mr Brennan’s former deputy chief of staff Nick Shapiro said in a statement.

Other veterans said that many in the audience were troubled by the political tone of the speech, in which Mr Trump speculated about how many people in the room might have voted for him.

CIA veterans argued that their agency was not a political party, it was always loyal to the president, whoever he or she might be.

Published in Dawn, January 23rd, 2017

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Trump asks CIA to be ready for wars against ‘Islamic terrorism’

WASHINGTON: On his first full working day as US president, Donald Trump reiterated his pledge to eradicate “Islamic terrorism” from the face of the planet and alerted the American intelligence agencies to be ready for wars.

“Radical Islamic terrorism. And I said it yesterday — it has to be eradicated just off the face of the Earth. This is evil. This is evil,” Mr Trump told officers of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) when he visited its headquarters at Langley, Virginia, on Saturday.

In his inaugural speech on Friday, the new US president vowed to “unite the civilised world against radical Islamic terrorism” and pledged to “eradicate (it) completely from the face of the Earth”.

President says journalists among most dishonest human beings
During the long campaign for the 2016 presidential election, Mr Trump often criticised Barack Obama for not using the terms “radical Islamic terrorism” and said that unless the enemy was openly identified, it could not be defeated.

In his speech at the CIA headquarters, the new president went a step ahead and warned his intelligence officials, and the American nation, that the war against the radical form of Islam was far from over.

Mr Trump said that when he was young, he heard from one of his instructors that “the United States has never lost a war”. But now, “it’s like we haven’t won anything. We don’t win anymore.”

Referring to America’s longest foreign war, in Afghanistan, Mr Trump said it had continued for so long because the United States did not use its full might. “We have not used the real abilities that we have. We’ve been restrained,” he said while promising CIA officials more powers than they have ever had to combat the country’s enemies.

“We have to get rid of ISIS [Islamic State militant group]. Have to get rid of ISIS. We have no choice,” he declared, earning a warm applause from the audience.

“There can be wars between countries, there can be wars.… This is a level of evil that we haven’t seen. And you’re going to go to it, and you’re going to do a phenomenal job. But we’re going to end it. It’s time. It’s time right now to end it,” he said.

He told CIA officials that previous governments had not given them enough support but he would change this. “I want to just let you know that I am so behind you and I know, maybe sometimes you haven’t gotten the backing that you’ve wanted and you’re going to get so much backing. Maybe you’re going to say — please don’t give us so much backing,” he said.

Mr Trump also criticised the US media for reporting that he had a feud with the American intelligence community. “They are among the most dishonest human beings on Earth …. I am with you 1,000 per cent,” he said.

Before taking oath, Mr Trump had criticised the CIA for saying that the Russian intelligence had hacked the 2016 elections and that the Russians had materials that they could use to blackmail him.

“Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to ‘leak’ into the public. One last shot at me. Are we living in Nazi Germany?” Mr Trump had tweeted on Jan 11.

The president’s decision to talk about his war with the media and complain about the reporting of the size of the crowd at his inauguration ceremony, however, irked CIA veterans.

“Former CIA director Brennan is deeply saddened and angered at Donald Trump’s despicable display of self-aggrandisement in front of CIA’s Memorial Wall of Agency heroes,” Mr Brennan’s former deputy chief of staff Nick Shapiro said in a statement.

Other veterans said that many in the audience were troubled by the political tone of the speech, in which Mr Trump speculated about how many people in the room might have voted for him.

CIA veterans argued that their agency was not a political party, it was always loyal to the president, whoever he or she might be.

Published in Dawn, January 23rd, 2017
looks as if the Indian fiberals' tulpa of 'The Fascist' (you know who ;)) apparently finally took manifestation (& on dianabols) 14,000 km away from the country!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles