after india buy big deal weapon from u.s, indian media will calm down

Status
Not open for further replies.

henrisangre

Tihar Jail
Banned
i set this post as a sign, that, after india buy big weapon deal from u.s.a, indian media will immediately calm down about the border issues with china. if not like that, i will swollow my pen.

if you look carefully, you see that the india-china border issues arise just after india bought DassaultRafale's airfight, and refused american airfight.

LockheedMartin, Boeing are very unhappy. they spend tons of money to india media, desperatedly want to have a big deal with india army. that arise all the atmosphere of china invading india.

you will see, after india army buy enough weapon from LockheedMartin and Boeing, indian media will finish up the u.s. money, and calm down as if nothing happened.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Re: after india buy big deal weapon from u.s, indian media will calm d

You mean to say that those who came inside Indian borders in depsang and chumar & uttarakhand as well as the boats in the lakes and the choppers in the sky, and those who stole cameras and cables... they were NOT PLA? They were LM or Boeing employees dressed up as PLA?

Am happy that in your higher and deeper and sweeter relationship, Pakis are able to export at least 1 thing to China! Conspiracy Theorists!

i set this post as a sign, that, after india buy big weapon deal from u.s.a, indian media will immediately calm down about the border issues with china. if not like that, i will swollow my pen.

if you look carefully, you see that the india-china border issues arise just after india bought DassaultRafale's airfight, and refused american airfight.

LockheedMartin, Boeing are very unhappy. they spend tons of money to india media, desperatedly want to have a big deal with india army. that arise all the atmosphere of china invading india.

you will see, after india army buy enough weapon from LockheedMartin and Boeing, indian media will finish up the u.s. money, and calm down as if nothing happened.

henrisangre

Tihar Jail
Banned

are you talking about china using pluto planet as the spy drone over india? and china side suggest india to shoot these planet down.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag

I think Chinese are scared of US weaponry in Indian Arsenal

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag

are you talking about china using pluto planet as the spy drone over india? and china side suggest india to shoot these planet down.
1) Pluto is not a planet anymore. (it's classified as a dwarf planet now, get a newer edition of indoctrination daily..sheesh)
2) What the soldiers saw was not Pluto, rather Jupiter.
3) Unless Chinese drones appears something other than flickering blobs of light(through binocs) it would be very hard to discern the planets and drones at those altitudes :(
4) Your thread is useless and devoid of content.

Adux

Country flag

Let me tell you this chicom, we are not some idiots who do not understand our threats and are not forced by defense companies to buy their products, nor are they in the postion to create artificial chinese threat.

There is a Chinese threat, you decided on that when you illegally occupied Tibet and when you transffered nuclear weapons to Pakistan. You have made yourself our threat, and we will take care of you as and when we please.

henrisangre

Tihar Jail
Banned

china was not afraid of american weapon in korea war, same as today.

china is afraid of india not buying american weapon. in this case, american wont have enough money to pay back us.

henrisangre

Tihar Jail
Banned

india is the greatest democracy country where everybody has freedom.
the american weapon company can never force you guys to buy their weapon.
same as these corrupted indian government officiers never forced you to elect them.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional

Do those companies really buy advertisements in India news media for military aircraft? I would like to see some examples.

Boeing provides images of C-17 to news media, but is that advertising?.

Boeing Transfers 1st C-17 to Indian Air Force

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

What insight!

What logic!

A Daniel come to Judgement!

Your post has more than a pinch of salt. but where are the FACTS that lead you to these wild conclusions?

Are you in the Chinese film industry weaving wild dreams and nationalist claptrap with peasants toiling and all that rot and soldiers fighting, that you go on fantasies on gossamer wings that is aimed to please She Jumping so that you are elevated to the Great Hall of the Peasants?

Last edited:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional

You just took your own thread wildly off-track.

I suspect henrisangre is not your only handle here on DFI.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Last edited:

praneetbajpaie

Tihar Jail
Banned

Come on people, this guy has lost his marbles. May The Lord have mercy on your soul, Sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles