African student beaten, stoned in Jalandhar; in coma for 3 months

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by hit&run, Jul 5, 2012.

1. hit&run

hit&run Elite Member Elite Member

African student beaten, stoned in Jalandhar; in coma for 3 months | NDTV.com

Just disgusting. From just appearances (GPE) I can tell the physical insult this boy has took on.

There is no rule of law in Punjab.

Every bastard boast of having links with political parties. Last time I visited I saw anarchy in everyone's eyes from disobeying traffic rules, peeking into everyone's car, eve teasing, frequent scenes of drunkard fights and everyday stories of loot, gold chain snatching etc. (hardly making news in main news papers now).

The father is appealing Chief Minister of Punjab (when the law was automatically supposed to take its own course) who is nothing but a corrupt old---- billionaire and counting, who is respect hungry with a job of only to go in public ceremonies organized by his touts and lackeys for photo shoots and to be decorated with 'siropasa' and costlier mementos.

I pray to god for this boy and feel extremely sorry for the pain and suffering of his and his family.

Tronic, Razor, Ankit Purohit and 5 others like this.
  3. ejazr

ejazr Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

And then we harp about how Australians are racist

4. ajtr

ajtr Veteran Member Veteran Member

No surprises.Indian Punjabis are just mirror image of their brethren across wagha ie perfect racist fine example of which is seen in other thread where people were questioning the marriage of sikh girl with south african.Of course indian punjabis and pakistani punjabis are of same stock.

5. Singh

Singh Phat Cat Administrator

There are lots of Africans here in Delhi, I haven't seen people being racist to them. There are thousands of them in DU too, and people are generally nice to them.

amitkriit likes this.
  6. I wont go so far as to say ...they face no racism . . . but yeah in Delhi they are generally able to fit in . . . .

just observe a common Indian's attitude. . . . .

He wags his Tail in front of a Gora and cat calls behind a Kalu's back
    Its hard to miss the toned down but the obvious racism prevalent in India . . .Even the Foreigner's Notice it and
    exploit it to its full advantage when they can . .

7. Blackwater

Blackwater Veteran Member Veteran Member

but i have heard u people proudly claim that you are descendent of arabs and turks:taunt::taunt:

venkat, parijataka and Mad Indian like this.
  8. Blackwater

Blackwater Veteran Member Veteran Member

kalu must have teased a punjabi kuri in Patiala

9. hit&run

This is insensitive and poor comment by you.
    I just saw his father on TV outside hospital roaming around in depression and agony. I am trying to find his contact number to provide any assistance he may need. I have sent an email to NDTV. Its a shame that non of his university students are coming out to help. Its been three months he is struggling for life.

10. hit&run

11. hit&run

The response to this discussion should be overwhelming but Hindu bigots are busy with Narinder Modi and Right wing ghost----s.
    .................................................................................................................................................................
    Please watch above video from 20 mins onwards as well.

12. amitkriit

amitkriit Senior Member Senior Member

May be because people usually care more about the internal matters which have serious consequences over the politics and society of our country.

This incidence is deplorable. Accept this or not, Indians worship white skin, and when they can, they really pretend like they are whites in front of anybody who has got darker skin-tone. Indians loose self-confidence when they meet a person with light skin.

parijataka and hit&run like this.
  13. afako

afako Regular Member

Not India Racist but North India.

14. Daredevil

Daredevil On Vacation! Administrator

What a shame. Hope the guys comes out of Coma soon.

There is an inherent racist in most Indians who look down upon those who are not equal to them, more darker than them, belongs to lower caste and so on so forth. Only education on this aspect at the primary levels can take sting out of this racism.

Razor likes this.
  15. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

Before judging, we must know why this was done to him.

What was the provocation.

I don't think Punjabis are that daft to go stoning people for no good reason!

Heavens, if it were colour then Kanimodi would get stoned and yet she is so demure and even sexy to some!

I don't buy this racism bit.

I, however, am aghast, whatever be the provocation, that this could happen!

Last edited: Jul 7, 2012
  16. hit&run

Another cold blooded reptile caught, named Romi Uppal accused of cowardly murder of African student Yannick Nihangaza, Uppal is a son of a senior police officer of Punjab, he was at large for three months; shows bias and real character of 'bravado' Punjab police.

Singh likes this.
  17. amitkriit

amitkriit Senior Member Senior Member

Son of a Senior police officer has been arrested in this case. If anybody ever wondered why no action was taken, here is your answer.

Assault on African student: SPÂ’s son surrenders - Indian Express

And trust me nothing will happen, once the issue dies down Indian Police and the legal system will do what they are best at doing: Harass the victim and dump the case.

maomao and hit&run like this.
  18. Tronic

Tronic Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

Brigadier, he was mistaken for another African student, with whom there was an ensuing tiff.

19. venkat

venkat Regular Member

many Africans especially from nigeria are getting caught while selling cocaine ,heroine and khat to high profile clients !!!!! of course there are many innocent students too!!! i think its some thing to do with skin colour. we are also too obsessed with white skin.
    Govt should do a surveillance of juvenile Punjabis as it is close to pakistan.