Afghanistan loves India

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
@LemarKhan,

Continue your work here...

LemarKhan

Hi Guys,
My name is Lemar and I am From Kabul, Afghanistan.
I came to this forum to show you how much Afghanistan loves India.
We have great cultural and historical ties, and in these days the same enemy (you know who I mean).
Here are some videos:
India & Afghanistan : Humsaye - YouTube
Newshound - India An outside presence Afghans actually welcome - YouTube
AFGHANISTAN THANKS INDIA on RKB SHOW - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=bFp6e1xeQk8

In my opinion you are also allowed to have our minerals for good prices:
Exclusive: India to acquire Afghan mines? - YouTube

Statistics show who we afghans like the most:
For anyone who has been following Afghanistan at all during the past decade and a half, that's not a trick question. In an earlier post I mentioned in passing the ABC/BBC/ARD national public opinion poll in Afghanistan, released in February 2009. Question #38 asked: "Now I'm going to ask what you think about some people and groups. Is your opinion of [INSERT] very favorable, somewhat favorable, somewhat unfavorable, or very unfavorable?"

The results (with some details omitted):

a. The Taliban: Favorable 7 | Unfavorable 91
b. Osama Bin Laden: Favorable 6 | Unfavorable 92
c. The United States: Favorable 47 | Unfavorable 52
d. Pakistan: Favorable 8 | Unfavorable 91
e. Great Britain: Favorable 39 | Unfavorable 54
f. Iran: Favorable 57 | Unfavorable 40
g. Germany: Favorable 61 | Unfavorable 31
h. India: Favorable 74 | Unfavorable 21

the rest: Jeff Weintraub: Which foreign country do Afghans hate the most?

And here I think it was Afghans in Pakistan cheering over Indian victory:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-jLLkv3YvY&feature=related

Story:
PESHAWAR: One staff nurse of Lady Reading Hospital (LRH) was killed in aerial firing opened by cricket fans in various parts of city as gloom and despondency was written large on the face of Peshawarites at the news of Indian victory in World Cup Semi Final 2011.

While Peshawarites were in a state of shock due to the defeat of the national team the Afghan refugees were celebrating the Indian victory and opened aerial firing and took out rallies to celebrate the occasion.

In another incident, a resident of Sethi Town area pelted stones at his TV set after the defeat of the Pakistani team and felt pain in the chest. He was taken to nearby hospital for treatment but he expired due to heart attack.

http://thenews.com.pk/NewsDetail.aspx?ID=13442

Last edited:

Blackwater

its true Afghanistan love India more than Pakistan.

I met few afghan families in Holland .They shown love and respect as anything when they know I am from India

Another example. i was strolling in Hyde park in London. Saw a old Iraqi man. sitting on bench. I also sat on it. He asked where r u from? i moment i said India. he kissed my hand and he starting praising India and Indians .i was surprised and bit shocked also

LemarKhan

india is the only country that has not interfered in our countrys politics, and we have great cultural ties. Afghans love India and bollywood. I hope one day we will share a border again.

Oracle

Lemar Khan,
What are your views about Pakistan?

LemarKhan

Lemar Khan,
What are your views about Pakistan?
Lets say it like this. If my country had a nuclear bomb, and i was the president, there wouldnt be a pakistan anymore. hate the country more than anything. If hitler would have killed 10 million of my afghans, i would still hate Porkistan more. Pashtun and baluch parts are of course afghan territory and i dont recognize them as pakilands. We afghans dont recognize durand line, but those punjabies, in my opinion, should all die to make the world a better and cleaner place

ashdoc

Country flag
Lets say it like this. If my country had a nuclear bomb, and i was the president, there wouldnt be a pakistan anymore. hate the country more than anything. If hitler would have killed 10 million of my afghans, i would still hate Porkistan more. Pashtun and baluch parts are of course afghan territory and i dont recognize them as pakilands. We afghans dont recognize durand line, but those punjabies, in my opinion, should all die to make the world a better and cleaner place
come on , to be fair to the punjabis , afghan hordes repeatedly invaded punjab under invaders like ahmad shah abdaly and looted raped and massacred punjabis , including hindus muslims and sikhs .

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
come on , to be fair to the punjabis , afghan hordes repeatedly invaded punjab under invaders like ahmad shah abdaly and looted raped and massacred punjabis , including hindus muslims and sikhs .
So what? Muslims did that too in the past so did some of the Christians(Goa). So lets hate them all ??:frusty:

Oracle

Then we both share almost the same opinions. :)

Ash, give him a break dude. :D

LemarKhan

I am a descended of Ahmad shah abdali. And dont exagerate it, our rule was 10 times better than the british one, and it was hundred of years ago. We are now in a civilized world, and they still do it, we dont. We havent attacked them for hundreds of years, still everyday my afghans die because of them, i dont think i could ever forgive them.

And if we were so bad, who do you think invented the rupee, indias governmental system, your post system, the great trunk roads and many more things. But yeah, i love india so you are welcome. But what has porkistan contributed? Their country has 6!!! times bigger population and they only invented terrorism.

Last edited:

Oracle

I am a descended of Ahmad shah abdali. And dont exagerate it, our rule was 10 times better than the british one, and it was hundred of years ago. We are now in a civilized world, and they still do it, we dont. We havent attacked them for hundreds of years, still everyday my afghans die because of them, i dont think i could ever forgive them.

And if we were so bad, who do you think invented the rupee, indias governmental system, your post system, the great trunk roads and many more things. But yeah, i love india so you are welcome. But what has porkistan contributed? Their country has 6!!! times bigger population and they only invented terrorism.
Ahmad Shah Abdali is a great person. Nice to know you are his descendent.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Why not have a separate section for AF in the "Country Watch" section??? There seems to be lot of news about AF these days.

sukhish

welcome my friend. our enemy is just one taliban. I remember the afghan society back in the 70's. they use to be very libral. you could see
woman wearing skirts etc. but eversince paki/taliban came in , nothing has been left. hope things will progress soon. anyways india is not going to leave
afghanistan in wilderness anymore. hope soon we will have a common border. in my chilhood we use to read strories about kabulewallah ( trader from kabul ),
they use to sell fresh dry fruits etc. afghanistan and iran has the worlds best dry fruits. love to eat there dates.

LemarKhan

Thank you very much, I once told these things in paki forums and got things back like: You damn terrorists, or leave my pakistan... Good to know that we have at least one brother nation in case pakistan tries to do crazy things. I heard that many thousand afghan soldiers are going to get trained by indians, i got happy, but pakis got angry and offered free training by paki teachers, Afghanistan refused:taunt1:.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
AF used to be a much better place but at the moment Talibunnies entered all went to the hell.I knew many Afghans living in Delhi and they had good views about India, not because they were refugees but because India indeed was helpful in helping development and policy against Talibunnies.

But they didn't like Pakis since it's actually Pakis who destroyed AF and not US.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Thank you very much, I once told these things in paki forums and got things back like: You damn terrorists, or leave my pakistan... Good to know that we have at least one brother nation in case pakistan tries to do crazy things. I heard that many thousand afghan soldiers are going to get trained by indians, i got happy, but pakis got angry and offered free training by paki teachers, Afghanistan refused:taunt1:.
You mean Paki teachers like the below? These are the teachers Pakis have so it's good you refused.

The teachers AF needs is like below:-
One leads to destruction and one leads to development.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles