Afghanistan-India-Pakistan Debate on Terrorism

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag

MS Aiyar = Bewakuf
Lol @ Pak calling Mukti Bahini terrorist.

Last edited by a moderator:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Putting Mani Shankar Aiyer on the panel was self defeating to start with.

The kind of internal politics congress-I has done under the guidance of spin doctors like MSA and DVS I can fairly say that we can never be ready for such tri-lateral discussion especially when India has plenty to lose as compare to failed state Pakistan vis a vis our relationship with Afghanistan. It is better for channels like NDTV to get rid of these weak links and their romanticism with congress-I.

Any bling bling coming from Indian participant is only going to create mistrust in Afghanistan when changing Pakistan's point of view (with the kind of history they narrate, boiler plate excuses and denial they make) is redundant.

I hope Afghanistan will take his comments as an individual opinion not policy India is perusing.
It is a simple fact which Pakistanis for obvious reasons won't come on term (in order to mislead their masses and please beloved Military) of going into the chronology how events unfolded; where India and Afghanistan has been only reacting to Pakistani mischief.

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Just concluded the video. ----in dick Mani Shankar Aiyer. The secular coward had nothing to say about Indian victims of Pakistan sponsored terrorism.

datguy79

This was the biggest story of the week in AFG as everyone and their mother watch tolo over there. Amrullah Saleh is lining himself up for a cabinet spot.

Global Defence

Articles