Afghan troops to be trained at Indian Army's jungle warfare school

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Only Small percentage is going to be trained for jungle warfare school.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
It's actually training afghans to conduct operations deep inside paki territory in the near future.....as in the future afghans will position themselves to take over NWFP and FATA regions, which originally belonged to Afghanistan including north Balochistan!!

datguy79

It's actually training afghans to conduct operations deep inside paki territory in the near future.....as in the future afghans will position themselves to take over NWFP and FATA regions, which originally belonged to Afghanistan including north Balochistan!!
Not likely. The only segment of Afghan society which supports that stance are the Pashtuns, and since the majority of the army is made up of other ethnicities, I very much doubt they will put themselves on the line so the ego of one group can be fulfilled.

maomao

Country flag
Not likely. The only segment of Afghan society which supports that stance are the Pashtuns, and since the majority of the army is made up of other ethnicities, I very much doubt they will put themselves on the line so the ego of one group can be fulfilled.
Then you don't understand the Afghan dynamics!

Let me tell something which insiders know about Afgans!! They come out as the most loyal and tribe centric people -- let me tell you this that anyone yes anyone can buy their loyalty, you just have to pay the right price! On top of that they may betray you even after taking your money by selling their services to your enemy which makes them the most unreliable lot and pakis know this for a fact!

Plus, present day Afghanistan is a bad mixup of various countries belonging to different enthic groups, the real country of pashtuns lie half in pakistan and other half in Afghanistan! For pashtuns it does not matter what lies in AFG but what lies inside pakistan, they will dominate AFG by their sheer barbarism and numbers; it's pakistan they eye on!

Last edited:

datguy79

Then you don't understand the Afghan dynamics!

Let me tell a something which insiders know about Afgans!! They come out as the most loyal and tribe centric people -- let me tell you this that anyone yes anyone can buy their loyalty, you just have to pay the right price! On top of that they may betray you even after taking your money by selling their services to your enemy which makes them the most unreliable lot and pakis know this for a fact!

Plus, present day Afghanistan is a bad mixup of various countries belonging to different enthic groups, the real country of pashtuns lie half in pakistan and other half in Afghanistan! For pashtuns it does not matter what lies in AFG but what lies inside pakistan!
I am Afghan...

We have neither the manpower nor the resources to "invade" and hold territory, unless of course India does the same thing on the other front.

Bad mixup of various countries? Yeah that must explain why we have been a mostly stable nation since 1747. There is some animosity between groups, like everywhere else in the world, but nothing unites us more than our hatred of Pakistan. I am well aware of what the Pashtun want, but unless they start pulling their own weight, no one would be willing to fight their battles for them.

maomao

Country flag
I am Afghan...

We have neither the manpower nor the resources to "invade" and hold territory, unless of course India does the same thing on the other front.

Bad mixup of various countries? Yeah that must explain why we have been a mostly stable nation since 1747. There is some animosity between groups, like everywhere else in the world, but nothing unites us more than our hatred of Pakistan. I am well aware of what the Pashtun want, but unless they start pulling their own weight, no one would be willing to fight their battles for them.
Then you must know what Hazaras, Tajiks, Uzbeks want?

BTW even India was unted under British and Mughals, did majority Indians / Hindus want that?

Yes, things take time and Afghans will learn the modern warfare, this is a start, and Afgans have to think with foresight -- soon pakistan and it's islam will come out as the enemy of the world, then it will be the right time to expand afghanistan into pakistan and create a border with India and provide India with much needed link to CIS and stability!

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
After a long time, the Indian government has made a move which was long pending and keeps in mind our strategic interests. Military training not only imparts physical but also philosophical and psychological training. If we can make 600 half-Indians and move them to Afghanistan, we have some strategic headway against the Pakis. Good development.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles