Aero India 2017

captscooby81

Country flag
Cool hope you got some treat for our eye s .. i missed capturing the air display of all the aircrafts

By the way why to watermark sir when its all going to be there in the world wide web unless someone is going to use them for some competition .. its like sharing the joy what you had enjoyed with the people who could not make it there

By the way did you captured the Unmanned Drone Helicopter which was flying like a Bee ???

Hello guys... I was at the air show today. I have bunch of pics, I would request Kunal to upload them after watermarking (I do not have right tools for it).

Rafale was amazing, but SU-30 was breath taking.

SAAB stall was the most active followed by Dassult Rafale.

MrPresident

Country flag
Baki forum guys would copy it from here and post it with there own watermark, to avoid tht :p

No I was filling my tummy when they were flying drones unfortunately. the show was supposed to start at 10 but they started at 9.30. I was busy enjoying the show, so did not click much of the show itself. I only clicked few of the static display.

One more thing that i noticed was, there was no announcement at all from any one when there is a fly pass or pulling of some incredible stunts. At times people were calling F16 as Gripen.

SU-30 looked like a Big daddy. Its BIG its RUSSIAN :p

Tactical Frog

Country flag
Very few planes pertaining to Indian inventory are missing from this photo..

OMG ! #AeroIndia 2017 private airwing can put up a fight against countries like Thailand or Singapore with such firepower :)

captscooby81

Country flag
And the music from Top gun and something else playing in the background such pathetic organisers :rofl: who needs a background music when the jets can get such a amazing music with the engine s

By the way did the Saab guys were distributing the Red caps today to the crowd .. On day one there was an almost stampede which got created when they started giving the goodies from SAAB and Rafale ..:facepalm:

Baki forum guys would copy it from here and post it with there own watermark, to avoid tht :p

No I was filling my tummy when they were flying drones unfortunately. the show was supposed to start at 10 but they started at 9.30. I was busy enjoying the show, so did not click much of the show itself. I only clicked few of the static display.

One more thing that i noticed was, there was no announcement at all from any one when there is a fly pass or pulling of some incredible stunts. At times people were calling F16 as Gripen.

SU-30 looked like a Big daddy. Its BIG its RUSSIAN :p

MrPresident

Country flag
No Not today, I couldnt help admire Rafale. By far the most prettiest aircraft, I have no knowledge on Aerodynamics but read somewhere that what looks good will fly good.

Vikramaditya

Country flag
I have a few picture from air show. How to post here?????

Last edited:

PD_Solo

The only one
Country flag
Any pics of garuds deployed ?

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

Vikramaditya

Country flag
few from my side................................................................................................................

Attachments

captscooby81

Country flag
Check page 10 in this thread for the pic . As Mr.President said i saw them when i was exiting the airforce station near the main gate it didn't look appropriate to click their picture when they were looking straight at me ...

Any pics of garuds deployed ?

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

Vikramaditya

Country flag
and little more .......................................................................................................................

Attachments

Vikramaditya

Country flag
and little more .......................................................................................................................

Attachments

delta

Country flag
oddly enough, ive never seen the MKI perform the Cobra at any airshow. or for that matter the other manoeuvres the Su 30 is famous for either. any reasons for that?

delta

Country flag
for Saving air-frame life hours .
the Cobra is said to be only good enough for airshows, and not for actual combat. is the same true for the other manoeuvres as well? if not, any info/juice on whether the IAF practices them or not in that case, even if they take a toll on the airframe?

captscooby81

Country flag
May be the pilot s experience to perform those stunts.. i think in the 2005 Aeroindia show if am not wrong the russian pilots have performed those manoeuvres i dont get the exact term they take the jet to higher altitude and starts dropping in like a leaf it slowly drops and then regains the control ..

oddly enough, ive never seen the MKI perform the Cobra at any airshow. or for that matter the other manoeuvres the Su 30 is famous for either. any reasons for that?

AnantS

Country flag
the Cobra is said to be only good enough for airshows, and not for actual combat. is the same true for the other manoeuvres as well? if not, any info/juice on whether the IAF practices them or not in that case, even if they take a toll on the airframe?
The only use for Cobra I can think of is in gun fight, when an enemy plane is chasing a sukhoi. Using Cobra, sukhoi can make chasing plane overshoot it... thus hunter becoming the hunted

Adioz

शक्तिः दुर्दम्येच्छाशक्त्याः आगच्छति
Well, not sure why I never noticed up until now, but the F-16 is one ugly-ass plane.:creepy:

Now this is more like it:-

This is how beauties are supposed to look.
Lets hope air force's foreign single engine fighter tender catches fire and crashes.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles