Aero India 2015 & DFI Meet with Saurav Jha

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Guys, good news & even better news. Aero India is between Feb 18-22 2015. What's more a meeting with Saurav Jha for members of DFI who make it to the show.

Posting this in advance so that people can make travel plans.

Kyubi

Country flag
When u say meeting is it only for senior DFI members or even folks like me can also attend the meeting

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
When u say meeting is it only for senior DFI members or even folks like me can also attend the meeting
Everyone. I said DFI members. Didn't mention anyone specific!

indiatester

Country flag
Guys, good news & even better news. Aero India is between Feb 18-22 2015. What's more a meeting with Saurav Jha for members of DFI who make it to the show.

Posting this in advance so that people can make travel plans.
I'll try to make it. Do keep us posted on the time and place for the meet.

brahmastra11

flying schedule not out yet ? When do Tejas and Su 30 MKI (hopefully upgraded) going to fly ?

Any news on HJT 36 taking part in show ?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Guys Saurav Jha will be in Bangalore from 17-22 Feb for Aero India. Plan is to meet at the venue.

Need you guys to confirm participation ASAP

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
Posting here on Yusuf's request.

I must thank him for arranging this meet. And I will be quite honoured to meet you guys during Aero-India 2015.

Best

Saurav Jha
Your accurate factual tweets and interviews with people concerned ,are a welcome relief from the lies spread on indian made armaments by many motivated interests with little regard to facts on the ground.

Welcome to DFI.

In Aeroindia2015 flight display, Is tejas going to fly with the now opened flight envelope of 26 deg AOA and 7 plus Gs

or

is it going to fly with the older IOC-2 flight envelope of 20 deg AOA and 6 G flight envelope restriction?

This info is crucial as people will attempt to calculate Sustained Turn Rate(STR) of tejas mk1 using the flight display,

by dividing 360 deg by the time (in seconds) it takes to complete a full horizontal circle .

Please ask test pilots concerned and tweet the info otherwise same kind of misinformation about tejas will be spread again by motivated interests.

Also please post info regarding the fact why in aeroindia 2013,tejas mk1 took 24 plus seconds to complete a horizontal circle , while it took just 20 seconds to complete a vertical circle?( Even rafale took the same 20 seconds to complete the full vertical circle in aeroindia2013)

your answers will be very informative in this regard.

Thanks,

Last edited:

indiatester

Country flag
During Aero India Show. At the venue. You guys need to decide fast about the date. We are meeting over lunch.
20 would be good I guess. 21 & 21 being weekend will be very tough.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Guys to all those going, please take as many pics as possible and post them here

+ please try and get some pics of the Garud guys on guard duty.

ladder

Country flag
Please record the discussion and share Sourav Jha sir's vision here as video for those of us who can't visit.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles