Aero India 2013

Shirman

Country flag
^^

My "Like" is for Tiger Moth. :)
Its not Tiger Moth Sir but British Empire era Royal Indian Airforce's Westland Wapiti.....1917 model...

Also in Saya Sirs Pic I doubt that Photo is not from this years airshow r Gripens Present at Yelahanka for 2013 highly doubtful.....

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Its not Tiger Moth Sir but British Empire era Royal Indian Airforce's Westland Wapiti.....1917 model...

Also in Saya Sirs Pic I doubt that Photo is not from this years airshow r Gripens Present at Yelahanka for 2013 highly doubtful.....
looks like some calender pic.

abingdonboy

Country flag

:confused: what happen to CISF ?
FFS! What idiot looked at the TATA ACE ant thought- "that would be an ideal vehicle to transport a QRF"

Do they not relise the world is looking at this show, that Aero india is being sold as Asia's "premier" air show?! Not a thought given to aesthtics.

And here I was annoyed at the Garud's Gypsy!

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
FFS! What idiot looked at the TATA ACE ant thought- "that would be an ideal vehicle to transport a QRF"

Do they not relise the world is looking at this show, that Aero india is being sold as Asia's "premier" air show?! Not a thought given to aesthtics.

And here I was annoyed at the Garud's Gypsy!
problem is that Aero India is just too big for them to do foot patrol. Plus CISF dont have vehicle, so they must have hired it from private party :sad:

atv scooter could have been better choice since they can go off road too at ease.

abingdonboy

Country flag
problem is that Aero India is just too big for them to do foot patrol. Plus CISF dont have vehicle, so they must have hired it from private party :sad:
I get is but this is plain stupid- a TATA ACE, COME ON!!

Atleast CISF units at Infosys HQ get Mahindra Scorpios! (randomn example the jumped to my mind),

Whatever the reasoning this just is not good enough,

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles