Aero India 2011 tickets for visitors.

A.V.

As we have said previously aero india 2011 tickets are available now , i have personally inquired in Bangalore about the avability and the details , if you are interested to go visit the show and have probelms to get a ticket contact DFI we will help you with details.

tickets now available on SBI BANGALORE BRANCHES:-

1. ADE 7. M G Road
2. Electronics City 8. Malleswaram
3. Indiranagar 9. R T Nagar
4. J P Nagar 10. Rajajinagar V Block
5. Jayanagar II Block 11. White field
6. Koramangala 12. Yelahanka New Town

For people outside Karnataka online tickets are available :- details https://www.aeroindia.in/GeneralVisitorLandingPage.aspx

Price of tickets for general single day visits are INR 400 and INR 500 .
business passes are INR 1000 and INR 1500

Dont forget to take your camera with you ....

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
i think there is an online registration required..may be its for biz visitors. that cost is 1500.00. other visitor pass is for 400..but you will not be allowed to go into other restricted areas that biz visitors can.
I am registering for biz pass.

A.V.

a registration online with picture and passport or other details are required , and carry that registration number when going there its needed all details explained on registration page link

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
there are restrictions on what you can carry..wonder if we can take a camera along..no back packs or bags of any kind will be allowed.

8. Following items will not be permitted: Firearms, weapons, knives (including pocket knives & multi tools), replica or toy weapons, laser pointers,
bags, briefcases, handbags, pagers or other packets of any kind.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I am registered for biz vistor. saturday. cheaper ticket.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
i did not get any printable registration thing to take for the air show..it was given for defexpo..what the hell.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles