Aerial view of Chongqing, China 's largest inland mountain of

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
What is communist? And today China has nothing with what Marxism called.
Except democratic, China is a so-called state capitalism,

We have no democratic, oh, it is so bad, but we have incredible growth and people have more and more influence in government administration.

And we have house...we have cars....we have private investment income, Our children can study in US or UK.
It seems we live better than those who have democratic but live in slum.
In short, you are proving that you are FRAUDS!

You are not what you profess to be!

But you must come to an Indian forum to learn about your own country!

Sad commentary!

Last edited:

linking_park

In short, you are proving that you are FRAUDS!

You are not what you profess to be!

There are 50 million tourist visited China last year, if you have no money to come here and see with your own eyes.....then I have nothing to say with you.

Last edited:

J20!

Country flag
But you must come to an Indian forum to learn about your own country!

Sad commentary!
We trying to show YOU every side of China despite your blind hatred for us... It's not our fault you bury your head in the sand and refuse to see anything other than what you want to see.Look at you attacking some poor guy just because he posted pretty videos... :tsk: Sad indeed!

opkeyen

I hope that a few Chinese friends don't quarrel, damaged my post, communication not quarrel, it is India's forum, China because the network blockade, many foreign sites are prohibited access, there is a local exchanges and increase mutual understanding, is a very good friend, India offers to us service. I don't know you are 5 yuan party, or the real Chinese netizens?

India, I had a feeling, a comparison: China is a political conservative, the open society, India is political openness,

Social conservatives,

In China Forum on Europe and the United States, Japan, India, touted, criticism and ridicule the Chinese government posts are many, this does not cause unpleasant

Although the government blocked many involve sensitive political topics, but in other respects, Chinese understanding of the world and know, is very rich

!

Last edited:

opkeyen

No.

I have been on Chinese forums, even those which claim to be located in the US.

They are very pro China.

There is a US forum taken over by a Chinese who claims to be a Peruvian Chinese.

Watch him go...........................................!!!

Why tell Chinese about China on a Indian forum?

Don't the Chinese know about China as it is?

You writ good English.;

Chinese are shy?

That will be the day!

The Chinese Govt maybe Ugly to us, but the fact they are handling China and the Chinese, it is not Ugly to the Chinese at all. They are loving the Chinese Communist Govt.
Overseas Chinese in the forum, there are many government employed 5 yuan party , so the Chinese government is not very confident, so is in China

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles