Aerial view of Chongqing, China 's largest inland mountain of

cir

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
This is a new series being aired on Dragon TV。Some Chinese members might be interested in knowing what future holds for Shanghai.
Is this a forum for the interest and increasing awareness amongst the Chinese members?

Is there no Chinese Communist forum that permits increasing the awareness of the Chinese people?

But if there is restrictions and gags placed by the Chinese Communist regime over the internet and allowing the Chinese to know about China, then it is fine that India and this forum helps the Chinese to learn about China and its future that the Chinese Communist Party and the Chinese Communist Govt is blacking out for the Chinese people!

Sad that the Chinese have to come to an Indian forum to lean about China and its future, just because the Chinese Communist Govt is always undertaking MIND CONTROL!

Don't mind what I said, but I would be surprised if an Indian posted pictures of India in a Chinese forum to increase the awareness of India for Indian posters at the Chinese forum, who are otherwise posting from India!!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
But that doesnt stop us from sharing , and comparing the upside or the downside of China or Nepal or India...
That is why I shared what my Nepali friend from the US felt.

Sharing!

Mount. Fairy
Beautiful.

Loved the mountain shot!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

At the Ping Ting Lao Mountains.

amoy

Is this a forum for the interest and increasing awareness amongst the Chinese members?

Is there no Chinese Communist forum that permits increasing the awareness of the Chinese people?

But if there is restrictions and gags placed by the Chinese Communist regime over the internet and allowing the Chinese to know about China, then it is fine that India and this forum helps the Chinese to learn about China and its future that the Chinese Communist Party and the Chinese Communist Govt is blacking out for the Chinese people!

Sad that the Chinese have to come to an Indian forum to lean about China and its future, just because the Chinese Communist Govt is always undertaking MIND CONTROL!

Don't mind what I said, but I would be surprised if an Indian posted pictures of India in a Chinese forum to increase the awareness of India for Indian posters at the Chinese forum, who are otherwise posting from India!!
Sir, Actually I agree with u to an extent... More or less we've been 'mind controlled'. Thus one of reasons I'm on DFI is for de-controlling the control over my mind!

And why Chinese members are sharing about "China and its future" or Chinese pictures, while few Indian members doing so reciprocally on Chinese forums? hmmm??? My feel is 1) Few Indians know Chinese whereas some  Chinese can write a bit crappy English (like me). 2) To know others and get known by others is part of our life isn't it? 3) Some Chinese like me are too shy to talk abt something I'm not so sure abt (like Indian affairs)

Indians are always welcome to post on Chinese forums - I think there're English forums in China though I never visited one. U can attack ugly Communist gvnmt as much as u like, or posting pics of India. I guess Chines are mature enough to accommodate that.

SPIEZ

Country flag
Ah! More of incredible China, I can see. Well who are all planning a visit to China????

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Sir, Actually I agree with u to an extent... More or less we've been 'mind controlled'. Thus one of reasons I'm on DFI is for de-controlling the control over my mind!

And why Chinese members are sharing about "China and its future" or Chinese pictures, while few Indian members doing so reciprocally on Chinese forums? hmmm??? My feel is 1) Few Indians know Chinese whereas some  Chinese can write a bit crappy English (like me). 2) To know others and get known by others is part of our life isn't it? 3) Some Chinese like me are too shy to talk abt something I'm not so sure abt (like Indian affairs)

Indians are always welcome to post on Chinese forums - I think there're English forums in China though I never visited one. U can attack ugly Communist gvnmt as much as u like, or posting pics of India. I guess Chines are mature enough to accommodate that.
No.

I have been on Chinese forums, even those which claim to be located in the US.

They are very pro China.

There is a US forum taken over by a Chinese who claims to be a Peruvian Chinese.

Watch him go...........................................!!!

Why tell Chinese about China on a Indian forum?

Don't the Chinese know about China as it is?

You writ good English.;

Chinese are shy?

That will be the day!

The Chinese Govt maybe Ugly to us, but the fact they are handling China and the Chinese, it is not Ugly to the Chinese at all. They are loving the Chinese Communist Govt.

Last edited:

linking_park

Oh....Calm down please.

Many people think as you.

It is an internet age, although China internet cut a few sites such as youtube and facebook, but there are thousands free VPN in internet.
If I want to see foreign sites, it only cost me two second to start VPN,then I can go everywhere.

And there are 50 million foreign tourist visit China last year compare 5 million visit India.

We kown anything of us, but fair to say, we are in incredible growth, that's why we keep it.

[video=youtube_share;rGiLgY57JQ0]http://youtu.be/rGiLgY57JQ0[/video]

linking_park

No.

I have been on Chinese forums, even those which claim to be located in the US.

They are very pro China.

There is a US forum taken over by a Chinese who claims to be a Peruvian Chinese.

Watch him go...........................................!!!

Why tell Chinese about China on a Indian forum?

Don't the Chinese know about China as it is?

You writ good English.;

Chinese are shy?

That will be the day!

The Chinese Govt maybe Ugly to us, but the fact they are handling China and the Chinese, it is not Ugly to the Chinese at all. They are loving the Chinese Communist Govt.
It is a forum call "Country Watch---China".
If you think that we can't talk about China here, you should report to administ to cut down this forum.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Oh....Calm down please.

Many people think as you.

It is an internet age, although China internet cut a few sites such as youtube and facebook, but there are thousands free VPN in internet.
If I want to see foreign sites, it only cost me two second to start VPN,then I can go everywhere.

And there are 50 million foreign tourist visit China last year compare 5 million visit India.

We kown anything of us, but fair to say, we are in incredible growth, that's why we keep it.

[video=youtube_share;rGiLgY57JQ0]http://youtu.be/rGiLgY57JQ0[/video]

Sweetheart,

Since you can do all that and more, why don't you showcase China on a Chinese forum and educate the Chinese about China.

Why come to an Indian forum to educate Chinese about China?

I think that is really funny!

YOu, yourself, require to calm down and then use a thing called LOGIC!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
It is a forum call "Country Watch---China".
If you think that we can't talk about China here, you should report to administ to cut down this forum.
China as a sub forum is for non Chinese to see what is happening in China.

It is not for Chinese to watch Chinese.

I am sure Chinese know what is Chinese and what is China.

It there was a sub forum 'Linking Park', would it be for you to know yourself?

I take it that you know yourself and require no help from DFI to know yourself!

Please use LOGIC and not imbecility!

BTW I don't have to report to anyone about anything.

I am but The Mentor of this Forum!

The Inner Wheel if you must know!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I would say Jago, Mohan Pyare!

As usual defending the indefensible.

The Chinese telling the Chinese about the Chinese in an Indian forum, as if the Chinese are damned fools and have no idea about their country even as they live in China.

That is Chinese logic for you!

It is not that I don't have Chinese people in my inner circle. I do and I would be damned if anyone feels that they are a stupid and foolish race.

They are educated (at least those I know and call them friends) and quite knowledgeable about China and of the Chinese!

Last edited:

linking_park

Sweetheart,

Since you can do all that and more, why don't you showcase China on a Chinese forum and educate the Chinese about China.

Why come to an Indian forum to educate Chinese about China?

I think that is really funny!

YOu, yourself, require to calm down and then use a thing called LOGIC!

No one come here to educate us own , just to educate you....

I know Indians will like see Chinese negative, but I think the man who post this is wish to show the positive development of china.

linking_park

China as a sub forum is for non Chinese to see what is happening in China.

It is not for Chinese to watch Chinese.

I am sure Chinese know what is Chinese and what is China.

It there was a sub forum 'Linking Park', would it be for you to know yourself?

I take it that you know yourself and require no help from DFI to know yourself!

Please use LOGIC and not imbecility!

BTW I don't have to report to anyone about anything.

I am but The Mentor of this Forum!

The Inner Wheel if you must know!
Oh. calm down again,I still don't kown why you are so angry....

You look like a crazy Hitler, or crazy commie, By the way, communist is really not welcome in China.

It is a nice post, but some rude man polluted it.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Are you aware how many visit the Sing Sing Jail in the USA? Or Alcatraz Island in San Francisco Bay?

Compare visitors to other jails.

The notoriety attracts!

Therefore, tourists flocking is no surprise.

The Bamboo Curtain is so alluring!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Here is how attractive it is

Alcatraz Tickets Facts:

We are the official website for Alcatraz Tours to Alcatraz Island
We guarantee the lowest prices for Alcatraz tickets
Don't be fooled by unauthorized resellers offering Alcatraz tickets at inflated prices—Alcatraz Cruises cannot be responsible for tickets bought from other sources
Alcatraz Cruises is the official source for tickets to Alcatraz Island
Alcatraz Island - Official Tickets Site - Guaranteed Lowest Price

A tourist attraction to see a Jail.

Similarly, a tourist attraction to see the Bamboo Curtain!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
No one come here to educate us own , just to educate you....

I know Indians will like see Chinese negative, but I think the man who post this is wish to show the positive development of china.
]

But the post says to educate the Chinese!

How come you conveniently forget that.

And anyway we don't want to be educated about Shanghai.

We have seen enough of the pictures and we have even closed the thread because if has become boring.

Propaganda is good but not an overdose, if you don't mind!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Oh. calm down again,I still don't kown why you are so angry....

You look like a crazy Hitler, or crazy commie, By the way, communist is really not welcome in China.

It is a nice post, but some rude man polluted it.
If Communists are that bad as you say, then why not tell that to the Communist Party of China?

Communists are not welcomed in China?

Are you for real?

Why do you lie through your teeth?

They will chew you gonads and shove you in jail and torture you as they did to the blind lawyer!

Why tell us that Communists and those who rule China as Communists are the scum of society?

We Know it.

We know that Communists are SKUNKS, more so the Chinese who are not democratic at all.

Indian Communists are at least brave enough to face the election, while the Chinese Communists are scared as hell!

Last edited:

J20!

Country flag

There are two sides to every country, good and bad. You're always posting every bad story or picture you can find, but then it's sad how hysterical you get whenever anything beautiful about China is posted, yet you are always at the fore-front when discussing China's problems. If you don't want anything about China on your forum, delete the China county watch sub forum.

If there's an Indian only policy here, let us know.

linking_park

If Communists are that bad as you say, then why not tell that to the Communist Party of China?

Communists are not welcomed in China?

Are you for real?

Why do you lie through your teeth?

They will chew you gonads and shove you in jail and torture you as they did to the blind lawyer!

Why tell us that Communists and those who rule China as Communists are the scum of society?

We Know it.

We know that Communists are SKUNKS, more so the Chinese who are not democratic at all.

Indian Communists are at least brave enough to face the election, while the Chinese Communists are scared as hell!

What is communist? And today China has nothing with what Marxism called.
Except democratic, China is a so-called state capitalism,

We have no democratic, oh, it is so bad, but we have incredible growth and people have more and more influence in government administration.

And we have house...we have cars....we have private investment income, Our children can study in US or UK.
It seems we live better than those who have democratic but live in slum.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles