advice over defense project

agentperry

hey guys i need your advice.
im in 3rd year of college and want to do a project on a defense. i myself is a mechanical engineer in the making and have IT engineer in my team( he worked on IT defense project for Govt of Israel).
i want good, feasible and workable ideas for project from you guys.
i hope you will help me out.
thanks

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Branch?
if its electronics then you could look into radars and comm systems.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Autonomous robots?
The IT guy could help you with the programming.

agentperry

what i was think of a system having two small uav like slybird and 3-4 gorund robos all attached to a cloud in which generals can access the real time video feed and if required soldiers can stream it too( cuz its a cloud)

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Which city do you live in?

agentperry

delhi.....im studying in delhi college of engineering.(DCE)

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
If you were in Bangalore, you had many options. I did my project in BEML though not in the military field. Not sure bout Delhi. I dont know what defence factories are there in Delhi. Many are there in Bangalore and Hyderabad.

agentperry

If you were in Bangalore, you had many options. I did my project in BEML though not in the military field. Not sure bout Delhi. I dont know what defence factories are there in Delhi. Many are there in Bangalore and Hyderabad.
im talking about research projects till prototype development. not exactly training project. i have two years in college and doing something good in defence sector will be beneficial.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
what i was think of a system having two small uav like slybird and 3-4 gorund robos all attached to a cloud in which generals can access the real time video feed and if required soldiers can stream it too( cuz its a cloud)
This is just my opinion, but generals should not be dealing with that level of detail.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
This kind of project does not require you to go to any defense unit. Its a project that you have to do independently with the help of your professors.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles