Admiral Verma tries his best to hide his frustration

meindian

Indian armed forces ambushed one of their generals who had come for an Informal meeting. He was furious that India took on the issue of delay and spares with him. Then the shock of Mig-35, if India did not buy Mig -35 then you can imagine the market for that aircraft is nearly dead. Admiral Gorshkov deal is causing large scale heartburn. Then there is the American tilt(perceived) .Basically it is a way to show India its place by Russians.
It is really important that we get rid of both Russians and american arms but that will not happen unless we invest huge sums of money in our R&D for next 10-25 year.
Plus our intelligence has to to start stealing technology which we need

ace009

Freakin' Fighter fan
Russia is hot headed and tyrannical - more than the USA. India is lucky that Russia needs Indian money badly.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Russia is hot headed and tyrannical - more than the USA. India is lucky that Russia needs Indian money badly.
Did they need our money a couple of decades ago ? No need to bash russia and proclaim usa as better which it isn't (in arms deals).

Before you go on a tangent let me tell you in clear terms that i am not supporting russia because what they did was disgraceful and should be informed that there misadventures isn't helpful to them or us.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles