ADA Tejas (LCA) News and Discussions

Which role suits LCA 'Tejas' more than others from following options?

• Interceptor-Defend Skies from Intruders.

Votes: 342 51.3%
  • Airsuperiority-Complete control of the skies.

Votes: 17 2.5%
  • Strike-Attack deep into enemy zone.

Votes: 24 3.6%
  • Multirole-Perform multiple roles.

Votes: 284 42.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Afaik, DRDO has plans in ready for such a bird but IAF declined it ..

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/tejas-mark-3.57717/page-5

I agreed with you.
But my consent is that There should be Parallel alignment of edges or even surfaces is also often used in stealth designs, which is not available in LCA's design.
It will further reduce the RCS. My hope is for pure 5th generation Aircraft but with single Engine.
Also incorporation of internal Weapon Bay after completion of STEALTH architecture.
We can modify it later as per our needs

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Dude, its my expectation from Government.
Bhai, government will do if any such project exists. LSA isn't a concept by Scientist but a fanboy who changed from a political analyst to an aeronautical engineer suddenly.
I hope you study about his history on DFI before going to IDF.

TPFscopes

Rest in Peace
Bhai, government will do if any such project exists. LSA isn't a concept by Scientist but a fanboy who changed from a political analyst to an aeronautical engineer suddenly.
I hope you study about his history on DFI before going to IDF.
Bro, In India I'm Free to think & I've right to speech.
I will not ask anyone to share my views.
If you want to be a watchman than I will not going to accept it.
No-one is actually smart with closed eyes, ears & even his mind.
Please don't try to impose your non-sense on other's, its my humble request.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Bro, In India I'm Free to think & I've right to speech.
I will not ask anyone to share my views.
If you want to be a watchman than I will not going to accept it.
No-one is actually smart with closed eyes, ears & even his mind.
Please don't try to impose your non-sense on other's, its my humble request.
Bhai mere, voh lambi lambi fek raha hai aur tum bante jaa rahe ho!
My statement isn't any sort of imposition nor I'm asking against your freedom of speech but please.

He has stepped back from his own claims weeks back and that drama has ended. Don't pull it again.

TPFscopes

Rest in Peace
Bhai mere, voh lambi lambi fek raha hai aur tum bante jaa rahe ho!
My statement isn't any sort of imposition nor I'm asking against your freedom of speech but please.

He has stepped back from his own claims weeks back and that drama has ended. Don't pull it again.
Bro, tum kiske bare me baat kr rhe ho, I don't know.
But when I was reading an article about a simulated war between PLAAF J-20 and IAF, tab mujhe ye idea aaya.
It's my own idea and I give it a name as "LSA" or "LSCA".
It incorporates everything same as of LCA MK-2 but with a parallel alignment configured design and a additional IWB- INTERNAL WEAPON BAY.
It will be more economical to have another STEALTH Aircraft Program without spending much time and money on it.

But you take it on another way, I don't know why?

Alok Arya

Country flag
But when I was reading an article about a simulated war between PLAAF J-20 and IAF, tab mujhe ye idea aaya.
It incorporates everything same as of LCA MK-2 but with a parallel alignment configured design and a additional IWB- INTERNAL WEAPON BAY.
It will be more economical to have another STEALTH Aircraft Program without spending much time and money on it.

But you take it on another way, I don't know why?
Please forgive me to intervene , I think there is confusion , perhaps Indx Techstyle is quoting about Vstol , so called self claimed deginer of LSA from another defence forum . I am not downing vstol , but he claim that he is degining a light stealth aircraft based on super Ajeet and have many quality of being world number one in its class . While you are saying about a new concept based on your own observation .

TPFscopes

Rest in Peace
Please forgive me to intervene , I think there is confusion , perhaps Indx Techstyle is quoting about Vstol , so called self claimed deginer of LSA from another defence forum . I am not downing vstol , but he claim that he is degining a light stealth aircraft based on super Ajeet and have many quality of being world number one in its class . While you are saying about a new concept based on your own observation .
I don't have enough time to join or being active with another forums.
I don't want to be the designer of it but I believe R&D agencies and government should think about this option before moving towards AMCA or they can take both programs simultaneously.
As per best of my knowledge , LCA MK-2 will feature STOL nad it's enough for carrier operations.

kstriya

Country flag
I don't have enough time to join or being active with another forums.
I don't want to be the designer of it but I believe R&D agencies and government should think about this option before moving towards AMCA or they can take both programs simultaneously.
As per best of my knowledge , LCA MK-2 will feature STOL nad it's enough for carrier operations.
Bro there is a separate thread for LCA Mk3, which was conceptualized for stealth or in short LSA. I am fan of that idea, we need to optimize our very hard earn technology or design. LSA evolution of LCA would cut down a lot of cost and it should not be very difficult as LCA was designed for Very low observable aircraft and we can go for conformal weapons bay integrated for more stealth..

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Yeh bohot purana drama hai!
A guy who claimed to be a political analyst later became a retired naval officer and even later an aircraft engineer and posted long designs & articles about his idea.

Not denying that he had immense knowledge but he used it to misguide people so was trolled when caught with flaws.
Not really, if it's just about making a low cross section fighter, even Tejas design can be modified. Why not have better AMCA.

What are the real challenges, I can find you that page for reading that out.

TPFscopes

Rest in Peace
Yeh bohot purana drama hai!
A guy who claimed to be a political analyst later became a retired naval officer and even later an aircraft engineer and posted long designs & articles about his idea.

Not denying that he had immense knowledge but he used it to misguide people so was trolled when caught with flaws.

Not really, if it's just about making a low cross section fighter, even Tejas design can be modified. Why not have better AMCA.

What are the real challenges, I can find you that page for reading that out.
Please Don't behave like a Dumb psychiatrist. Its your second Time.
I'm only 34 years old and have no direct Services with any of the armed services. right now, I'm working with SAMTEL. I don't want to Share my past with you but for your kind information I already worked on few projects related to VSSC.
I'm not interested in political stuff anyway. I'm an analyst by passion and an engineer by profession.
I don't want to read any personal striking post.
Correct your profile data - "Perfaarmance Naarmal". What does it mean?
It's my humble request that Don't force me to call you a mentally retard person.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Please Don't behave like a Dumb psychiatrist.
Seriously, again a personal attack without looking into entire matter.

Is there any single proof of LSA project existing with government?
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...h-figther-lsa-first-images-and-details.78160/

Apologies if I mistook you for @Decklander's idea but I'm sure he has propagated this all.

If his project really existed, we must have known it in media or it's rejection by MoD or before it's proposal given to MoD.
Jockey said it was best in world and later said Parrikar threw his idea.:dude:
I don't want to Share my past with you but for your kind information I already worked on few projects related to VSSC.
I'm not interested in political stuff anyway. I'm an analyst by passion and an engineer by profession.
You aren't alone such guy here. I've worked on Indian torpedo.
Problem with LSA maker was that he can't keep his mouth shut.
I don't want to read any personal striking post.
Where I attacked you?
Correct your profile data - "Perfaarmance Naarmal". What does it mean?
You couldn't guess. Did really work in VSSC?
It's my humble request that Don't force me to call you a mentally retard person.
I think I will be a retard if I claim that I've designed a super heavy lift rocket for ISRO and it's best of it's class in world etc. etc..:p

People mindlessly believing me will be stupid.

TPFscopes

Rest in Peace
I already ignored that guy who claimed himself to be a Scientist.
But no-one has a right to Suppress other.
Good day to all.

Last edited:

Saichand K

Country flag
In Tejas Mk-1A, why cant LEVCONs be installed just like in naval LCA? This would improve its STR characteristics right. Why just stick to same airframe? LEVCONs have already been tested on naval LCA extensively. Also, raised canopy just like in Naval LCA can be incorporated in airforce version as well... what say folks?

Chinmoy

Country flag
In Tejas Mk-1A, why cant LEVCONs be installed just like in naval LCA? This would improve its STR characteristics right. Why just stick to same airframe? LEVCONs have already been tested on naval LCA extensively. Also, raised canopy just like in Naval LCA can be incorporated in airforce version as well... what say folks?
It could be, the only problem is the opinion of IAF to it. The long awaited FOC is finally insight this year. At this stage if you talk about LEVCONS, it means another wait for 2 or 3 more years. Moreover already a order of 123 is on paper, so there is no point in talking about structural change now. Even in MkIII version (if it comes) there is a slim chance of seeing the LEVCONS. It was basically incorporated into NLCA to assist the short take off from AC deck. So unless and until IAF does come up with any such design demand, HAL would play safe in this field.

Moreover don't give the IAF top brass some more excuses to delay the much awaited and already delayed FOC :biggrin2:

Saichand K

Country flag
It could be, the only problem is the opinion of IAF to it. The long awaited FOC is finally insight this year. At this stage if you talk about LEVCONS, it means another wait for 2 or 3 more years. Moreover already a order of 123 is on paper, so there is no point in talking about structural change now. Even in MkIII version (if it comes) there is a slim chance of seeing the LEVCONS. It was basically incorporated into NLCA to assist the short take off from AC deck. So unless and until IAF does come up with any such design demand, HAL would play safe in this field.

Moreover don't give the IAF top brass some more excuses to delay the much awaited and already delayed FOC :biggrin2:
The FOC in question is for Mk1. For Mk1A, its a completely ball game. For Mk1A, prototypes needs to be built again. However, the processes in this regard would be much faster since we need not re-invent the wheel again. So the FOC is for MK1 not for MK1A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles