Actress Hema Malini Says Artist is Artist either from India or Pakistan

mayfair

Hema Malini says, "An artist is an artist, Indian or Pakistani"

Reminds me of the Baki siyasatdaan Aslam Raisani- "Degree to degree hai, jaali ho ya asli"

:rofl::rofl:

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
Why are Pakistanis that keen to have their actors work in our movies, cricketers play in our IPL? You guys should be vying for "no contact with the Kaffir"
They love 'kafir wealth'. Ask Ghulam Ali :troll:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Since you are so culturally and genetically different based on my interactions with Pakistanis on this board, why do you even watch Bollywood movies? They depict kafir inferior non-martial race Indians and you should wage jihad against Indian culture as well.

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
Since you are so culturally and genetically different based on my interactions with Pakistanis on this board, why do you even watch Bollywood movies? They depict kafir inferior non-martial race Indians and you should wage jihad against Indian culture as well.
South Asian but Middle Eastern

Wants Kashmir to be independent but wants Kashmir for themselves at the same time

Watches Bollywood movies mostly but glorifies Lollywood as amazing and sooper creative

Aspires to be Caliphate but is number one hijra/fag capital of the muslim world

Kya kare ho?

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
No kashmir is not a part of india ,you people just force to include kashmir in india , kasmiri people just want freedom, so give them freedom
Yeah sure....

Just like how they wanted it in Kargil

Do you think the Tibetan Buddhists and the Dogras who are the majority in Ladakh and Jammu want to be ruled by a bunch of inbred hijras?

Last edited:

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
I've lost count how many bolly**** are s*king upto porkis. Their kids should be compulsory send to Army, specifically at india-pak border.
they will be sent, yes
(to have a glimpse of the life or atmost train for a few days for a shoot of some movie of that rare-category).

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Kashmir is a part of India but Kashmiris are not and Pakistan would be a part of India but Pakistanis not.
LOL I piss daily on Pakistan.
everybody shits daily in paikhanistan; even paikhanistanis themselves. isse khaad banti hai jisse ghaas ugti hai, jisko wahaan ke khachchar charte hain jinko fir paikhanistani khaate hain; aur waqt padne par Hindustan se paune-do haath karne ke liye wahi ghaas khachcharon ke saath wo khud bhi kha sakte hain. dont underestimate mard-e-latrine.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles