Actress Hema Malini Says Artist is Artist either from India or Pakistan

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
No kashmir is not a part of india ,you people just force to include kashmir in india , kasmiri people just want freedom, so give them freedom
okay, I just had a brief chat with our PM and NSA regarding this proposal. they said will look into it after Balochistan and Sindh are given their freedom.

Plan covert

Lol, your own actresses and actors are so desperate to work in Pakistani films.

Rcently, Pryianka Chopra said I would love and eager to work in Pakistani films.

Om puri recently worked in our Pakistani film.

And many more to count.

Plan covert

Your NSA and ajit doval are dreaming those past days of 1971, when we were 1000 of miles far away and in between our enemy country was there that’s why we lost east Pakistan and couldn’t send backup of our armed forces.

Today this scenario is different, as you are facing more than 22 insurgency in your own country like e.g. Indian held Kashmir, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikhs of Indian Punjab Khalsa community, Assam, Naxals, Maoist’s, Bihar, Gujarat Muslims seeking revenge and many more to count, not so difficult for us to do the same in future I think.

Kashmir people themselves wants and says they want independence and local youth of Kashmir are joining this freedom campaign, we are not yet entered in any of these 22 campaigns. Think if we entered then " Boom" Liberty and Liberty to these 22.

Imama Nadeem

Your NSA and ajit doval are dreaming those past days of 1971, when we were 1000 of miles far away and in between our enemy country was there that’s why we lost east Pakistan and couldn’t send backup of our armed forces.

Today this scenario is different, as you are facing more than 22 insurgency in your own country like e.g. Indian held Kashmir, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikhs of Indian Punjab Khalsa community, Assam, Naxals, Maoist’s, Bihar, Gujarat Muslims seeking revenge and many more to count, not so difficult for us to do the same in future I think.

Kashmir people themselves wants and says they want independence and local youth of Kashmir are joining this freedom campaign, we are not yet entered in any of these 22 campaigns. Think if we entered then " Boom" Liberty and Liberty to these 22.
You are absolutely right brother, why they not live kashmir???

DingDong

Country flag

Imama Nadeem

Rcently, Pryianka Chopra said I would love and eager to work in Pakistani films.

And many more to count.
yes u are right even Anil Kapoor also wanna to come Pakistan for movie ah hahah

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Indians are not fools, where are these kashmiri movements prior to 1980's that is before pakistan started its terror tactics?

Time has come for India to cut the external interference. Good thing is Pakistan has given a name Jihad to its meddling in India's Internal matters. The world has started recognizing the terror tactics of armed Jihad.

You are already in the game meddling and exporting terror, we have already received tons of warning and nuke threats. What else can you do is the question?

Plan covert

I too have many meetings with my strategists too, they said until and unless Indian held Kashmir is not ours, both covert and proxy would be running as slow and steady in future and today you are seeing the results.

Gujarat, Assam, Bihar, Indian Punjab, Tripura, Nagaland, Mirpur, Indian held Kashmir all wants freedom and will soon get.

Imama Nadeem

No need for a referendum, they will get freedom.

Pakistanis are compulsive beggars aren't they?
No they will not, they are our people , it is your impossible dream ah, they are happy with us and we are happy with them.

Imama Nadeem

I too have many meetings with my strategists too, they said until and unless Indian held Kashmir is not ours, both covert and proxy would be running as slow and steady in future and today you are seeing the results.

Gujarat, Assam, Bihar, Indian Punjab, Tripura, Nagaland, Mirpur, Indian held Kashmir all wants freedom and will soon get.
Inshallah Kashmir will free one day brother and these indians just see haha

Plan covert

yes u are right even Anil Kapoor also wanna to come Pakistan for movie ah hahah
Yes, you are right, soon whole Bollywood actors and actresses would desperate and eager to work in our movies of Pakistan. hahaha recently om puri worked in our movie and look how he is supporting us thank you sir we need people like you to be there always

Bharat Ek Khoj

And many more to count.
And we are ready not to watch their movies too ;)
And if such ch**patti continues via BJP spokies, I'm not going to vote for BJP either. Modi can keep playing dandiya with sharif and exchange saris and dresses whatever......

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag

oye jhantu
go smoke some weed you need to think straight

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
they are part of our country ok, why u not give punjab to us???
abbbbey! :facepalm2:
begairat bhikhmange ke bhikhmange hi rahna hai! har cheez "de do, de do, allah ke naam pe, de do, de do"!

you probably didn't get the invite from Bakshi sir......well, got the gonads?! to aake lay layin! :devious: :hookah:

Plan covert

And we are ready not to watch their movies too ;)
And if such ch**patti continues via BJP spokies, I'm not going to vote for BJP either. Modi can keep playing dandiya with sharif and exchange saris and dresses whatever......
I’m telling you, Nawaz and Modi are best friends, recently your modi visited secretly our country Pakistan in some birthday and marriage ceremony without telling to anyone, then after congress and AAP smell the silent smoke then the story unfolded ahahahaha. Modi can't do anything i can assure you with in weeks actors and actresses of our would be working ;)

Global Defence

New threads

Articles