Actress Gehna Vashist beaten up for wearing bikini with Indian flag!

Tronic

These class of horny toads don't join the Army, you internet warrior. These rabble-rousing riff-raff are people who stone buses, take part in violent demonstrations, all for money. Roadside goondas and thugs.

"brave of which join armed forces", my arse.
Haha, good point!

I'd like to know exactly how many members here, supporting these moronic criminal mob for their actions, actually have family in the army!

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
These class of horny toads don't join the Army, you internet warrior. These rabble-rousing riff-raff are people who stone buses, take part in violent demonstrations, all for money. Roadside goondas and thugs.

"brave of which join armed forces", my arse.
You seem to be very proud of your arse, letting everyone know of it's existence at every pretext. I would like to ask you if you have lived in rural India for a good period of your life, if you have, then tell me that I'm wrong when I say that this is how these folks bring about a sense of justice when they feel they have been wronged. But if you've never been to a village, I'd understand your inability to not understand this concept.
In any case, I can cite the name of a popular figure, who supports all these quick justice practices and comes from the Army too. Anna Hazare, forgot him so easy? There are many more like him. Not everyone is comfortable seeing their national flag denigrated in the name of civility and political correctness like some of the folks here. I assure you, these horny toads will come to grope you too lest you dare insult the national flag.
Frankly it amazes me to see the moral turpitude of people like you. You are making the punishment a bigger issue than the crime itself. It's almost as if you want to say that a woman cannot be chastised simply because she is a woman though she might have committed the gravest of crimes. I hope you issue similar condemnations when female terrorists and maoists get beaten up in jail for interrogation about their alleged crimes. Then again, we have a picture of this woman disrespecting the flag. If a country cannot respect its symbols, then how can it expect respect from people of other countries. Shame on your inability to discriminate between crime and punishment and damnations to your eagerness to be politically correct by supporting disrespect of our national symbols.

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
You seem to be very proud of your arse, letting everyone know of it's existence at every pretext. I would like to ask you if you have lived in rural India for a good period of your life, if you have, then tell me that I'm wrong when I say that this is how these folks bring about a sense of justice when they feel they have been wronged. But if you've never been to a village, I'd understand your inability to not understand this concept.
In any case, I can cite the name of a popular figure, who supports all these quick justice practices and comes from the Army too. Anna Hazare, forgot him so easy? There are many more like him. Not everyone is comfortable seeing their national flag denigrated in the name of civility and political correctness like some of the folks here. I assure you, these horny toads will come to grope you too lest you dare insult the national flag.
Frankly it amazes me to see the moral turpitude of people like you. You are making the punishment a bigger issue than the crime itself. It's almost as if you want to say that a woman cannot be chastised simply because she is a woman though she might have committed the gravest of crimes. I hope you issue similar condemnations when female terrorists and maoists get beaten up in jail for interrogation about their alleged crimes. Then again, we have a picture of this woman disrespecting the flag. If a country cannot respect its symbols, then how can it expect respect from people of other countries. Shame on your inability to discriminate between crime and punishment and damnations to your eagerness to be politically correct by supporting disrespect of our national symbols.
How the hell are villages and villagers relevant here? The article does mention that this happened in India's biggest city. These are the same bunch of scum who go and burn buses, stone showroom windows, etc.

Anna Hazare is not god - not everything he says is to be taken as gospel. One can agree with some things he does/says, and disagree with others, as with any other person in the world. This silliness of "oooh look, even Anna Hazare says X" needs to stop.

Of course the punishment is greater than the crime here. What "gravest of crimes"? The intent matters - now, if these people had gone and beaten up a bunch of people burning the Indian flag in Kashmir, I would not have minded so much. There are so many inhuman crimes being committed all over the place, and all you people can find is such things - but of course, a soft target is always easier. And who said "the woman cannot be chatised"? Did your people "chastise" the woman? Would there have been any discussion here if they had done just that? And anyway, firstly who gave you and your ilk the right to beat up people and impose "justice"? Who the fukk are you man? Thekedaars of "morals", just like the Islamic thekedaars in Pakistan I presume.

"Moral turpitude" indeed - take your "morals" and shove them up your behind. Weren't you the internet tough guy who wanted to "beat the crap" out of homosexuals? See, this is the problem with people like you - you feel that your "morals" need to be imposed on the rest of society, and this vigilantism causes more problems for the country.

I can understand that losers who live a sad life want a release for their aggression - and what better target than some stupid model? Soft and easy target, and gives a good erection while doing it. Really, you and your ilk need to be culled for the good of the nation. It amazes me that people like you exist in India, calling yourselves "educated".

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
She was proud to display her passion for her nation and the backward tribal minded Taliban elements could not digest these simple facts.

Tronic

Bull Shit! I have lived my entire life in "rural India", and I can assure you, the most pendu person from my village is more civilized than you. Us rural folk have our own Panchyats, lead by a Sarpanch! We're more civilized than you! Cheers!

ani82v

Country flag
This is plain hooliganism but what she did was deplorable too.
Just to garner publicity, she should not have used the national flag.

But I think we need to move away from the tendency of getting offended by such acts as well.
I wish that we learn to act rationally and eventually we decouple our sense of belonging, honor and pride with these symbols; and associate it with real achievements.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
If a country cannot respect its symbols, then how can it expect respect from people of other countries. Shame on your inability to discriminate between crime and punishment and damnations to your eagerness to be politically correct by supporting disrespect of our national symbols.
The country can expect some respect from other nations, by keeping our streets clean, by showing balls where it needs to be shown (like killing Kasab), by kicking out fat money-grubbing politicians, by correcting the mistakes in our political system, among many other such activities. Beating girls wearing the national flag, will probably get you respect from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
The country can expect some respect from other nations, by keeping our streets clean, by showing balls where it needs to be shown (like killing Kasab), by kicking out fat money-grubbing politicians, by correcting the mistakes in our political system, among many other such activities. Beating girls wearing the national flag, will probably get you respect from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Well said! Several Western (and Eastern) nations are more "respected" than India, precisely because they follow what you have recommended!!

ani82v

Country flag
In India we sort it out amongst ourselves without involving Court or Police. Because Law and Police are completely neutral they will take money from both the parties.
Agreed, another reason you see hooliganism on streets is because the legal recourse fails abysmally to deliver. Then, you are left with only one choice to restore the sense of justice.

lcatejas

Jo hua 100% sanhi hua aur aise logon ke liye yahi hona cahiye..... they use flag for cheap publicity ... to get noticed by media... :thumb:

Blackwater

bloody gashti exposed by headlines today.

It was a staged drama, she paid Rs. 300 to people to throw stone on her car. She herself admitted it was all drama to get cheap fame in sting camera operation.

above all she was invited by headlines today studio and she was laughing as nothing has happened..

Blackwater

Jo hua 100% sanhi hua aur aise logon ke liye yahi hona cahiye..... they use flag for cheap publicity ... to get noticed by media... :thumb:

yeah bhi stunt tha, flag photo shoot was 2 yrs old. stone throwing was drama ,she paid 300rs to throw stone on her car,

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
lol@ whole thing . . .
anyway charged or not . . .she did get her 15 (or perhaps lot more) minutes of fame . . .:taunt:
I think she's in trouble now though . . . :scared1:

Most exciting stuff i read today at DFI . . . so :thumb:

Last edited:

Blackwater

lol@ whole thing . . .
anyway charged or not . . .she did get her 15 (or perhaps lot more) minutes of fame . . .:taunt:
I think she's in trouble now though . . . :scared1:

Most exciting stuff i read today at DFI . . . so :thumb:

its ok u r always welcome when ever i post:thumb::thumb:

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Well Mr. Bangalorean, in this battle of attrition, clash between morals and ideologies, we'll see who stands the test of time.
Your preference for arrogance, immorality, decadence and degeneracy or the preference for morality, justice and decisiveness.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
bloody gashti exposed by headlines today.

It was a staged drama, she paid Rs. 300 to people to throw stone on her car. She herself admitted it was all drama to get cheap fame in sting camera operation.

above all she was invited by headlines today studio and she was laughing as nothing has happened..
See Bangalorean, this is why such people need to be beat up. You and your ineptitude to discriminate between right and wrong is sickening. This report should come like a slap on the face for pseudo feminists and pseudo intellectuals like you. If I may add, go tend your sore behind cause that was a kickass revelation.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles