Academic observer or mass leader? Rahul must find his Gandhi charisma

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by anoop_mig25, Nov 17, 2013.

1. anoop_mig25

anoop_mig25 Senior Member Senior Member

[URL="Academic observer or mass leader? Rahul must find his Gandhi charism]

Read more at: http://www.firstpost.com/politics/academic-observer-or-mass-leader-rahul-must-find-his-gandhi-charisma-1234327.html?utm_source=ref_article[/URL]

Ok there is lot s kachra so donot want to post all that Just wanted to know what is Yuraj educational qualifications

Becasue article says that

Second if DR Amartya Sen is so impressed then he should have endorse yuraj publicily just as some had done for modi

Infact i DR Amartya Sen has never endorse gandhi family

3. Free Karma

Free Karma Senior Member Senior Member

Re: Academic observer or mass leader? Rahul must find his Gandhi chari

^^Broken link is broken!

As far as finding his charisma is concerned....you can only find it if it exists!

4. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

I wonder if getting a Nobel Prize means a chap becomes an expert in every sphere of activity.

This Sen man talks a bit off his top and he lisps like a toddler wherein what he is saying is rather difficult to pick up.

From the article:

The issue is that it is 'nanny' Govt and so who else to blame?

Everything is controlled by the Govt. Forget what Kapil Sibal did?

Rahul Gandhi's answer was perfectly wimpish and bogus - that there was a lack of supply of institutions in India.

Aakar Patel the author of this piece found Gandhi struck me as being a thoughtful and nuanced observer [/i

Why, even another Princeling, Hamlet, the Prince of Denmark struck all as being Gandhi struck me as being a thoughtful and nuanced observer, Some would consider this to be indecisiveness, and thus a failure to act appropriately.

Now if a few months ago came the report that Congress office bearers in Uttar Pradesh district had been reprimanded because they had not bothered to attend one of the party meetings that Gandhi had specifically come to their district for, then it sure indicates that they have no faith in Rahul Gandhi, inspite of the fact that there is the aura has been hyped that Congress is Nehru Gandhis and nobody else's. It does indicate Rahul G's lack of leadership and being taken to be the wimp that he is.

As far as Amartya Sen goes, he can lisp his way through, but incoherent that he is, who cares for his Nobel Prize? It has lost its charm and it is well acknowledged that there are more to it in getting the Nobel Prize than merit.

Ramchander Guha is right when he wrote that if the Congress is to survive, and it has many capable leaders, it is time to shed the Gandhi Nehru baggage and reinvent itself.

Free Karma likes this.
  5. A chauhan

A chauhan "अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l" Senior Member

I can deliver better speeches than Rahul, forget about his charisma!

6. bhramos

bhramos Elite Member Elite Member

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015