AAP party busted. Kejriwal cries FOUL

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by sasi, Nov 21, 2013.

1. sasi

sasi Senior Member Senior Member

AAP party's 9 candidate accepted black money.
    -Headlines Today.

@Singh, you supported this party.

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
  3. Decklander

Decklander New Member

@Singh, I told you I will laugh out loud on 8th Dec. Most of these guys who used to broom streets for dirt are collecting huge amounts as blackmoney which they are not even sharing with AAP and just pocketing it. It is really a nice neat job they are doing. getting rich without even fighting or winning an election.

4. Free Karma

Free Karma Senior Member Senior Member

maomao likes this.
  5. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

I was seeing a TV channel in the afternoon, IIRC it was something called News 24.

It was showing some sting ops on AAP.

The audio was bad and since I did not have my specs on, I could not read the Hindi subtitles that were being written to indicate what was being said.

I saw the part where the thin and very active chap, who speaks in Hindi in the English TV debates and Ilmi in another part possibly talking about 'donations'.

They are all the same, but then the electoral system only allows the monied and thugs (money and muscle power) to fight elections.

Meera Sanyal, Capt Gopinath and all honest chaps lost and will keep losing their election and their money.

And that clot Miuckey Manish and Baldy Sanghvi challenges the common man, not to gripe against politicians and fight elections!

Fight election just on being a person with spotless career, zeal and vision?

Only thieves, dacoits and scoundrels can fight elections is the general rule.

6. arnabmit

arnabmit Homo Communis Indus Senior Member

Charge proved? Or just allegation?

Singh likes this.
  7. rock127

rock127 Maulana Rockullah Senior Member

No wonder... I was expecting this so called "Sting operation" just before elections and a try to create a rift among AAP itself.

Can't say if AAP is guilty but the "Dirty Machine" of Congress/BJP/BSP/SP etc are all joining hands against AAP. If not they are in trouble since AAP challenged the corrupt political system. All non-AAP is working 24/7 to fight AAP.

We know what happened to Anna, Ramdev etc.

rugved and Singh like this.
  8. sasi

I am waiting for that cute,how she will defend it?
    Sting is by former AAP party member.

9. nrupatunga

nrupatunga Senior Member Senior Member

Was AAP really picking up momentum?? Else media wouldn't have done its work for its political masters/allies.

10. VIP

VIP Ultra Nationalist Senior Member

AAP is just another political party.

11. SajeevJino

SajeevJino Long walk Elite Member

In every Nation Most of the defense Professionals are Joined to Political Parties after they Retired from the Services

and they Take the Country into a Good Path ..instead of Blowing themselves and ranting the Politicinas

I Should ask all the EX Def Pro Should Join any of the Parties and A Armed Professional should be my Next PM

12. Rage

Rage DFI TEAM Stars and Ambassadors

I am disappointed. :(

ninja85 likes this.
  13. rock127

rock127 Maulana Rockullah Senior Member

Yeah and why did that ex-AAP became ex? Aas it because of alleged corruption inside AAP or some non-AAP(Congi/BJP/SP/BSP/NCP etc) buys/threatens a AAP member to become ex-AAP? :hmm:

Let's see what investigation says before jumping on conclusions since AAP is on hit list.

14. SajeevJino

SajeevJino Long walk Elite Member

Everyone try to loot the Money In diff Ways ..AAP is also one of them

15. jmj_overlord

jmj_overlord Regular Member

these guys are all the same.......just used hazare as a mascot...........but indian political parties are always indian political parties

16. Decklander

Decklander New Member

AAP candidates are bcuming millionaires by just collecting funds which they do not reflect to their own party. They all know that they will never come to power in Delhi so looto as much as you can based on providing a clean corruption free govt in Delhi. This is the real face of AAP. Did AAP ask from any of its candidates how much they have collected without giving receipts? Shazia begum is caught taking the money without reciept.
    What a character of AAP founders? ANNA is not wrong in calling them cheats. They siphoned away the money and became rich by the money they received during IAC campaign.

Khujliwala has made maximum money and I will be least surprised if Kumar Biswas calls him a cheat which will happen very soon.

gokussj9 and kseeker like this.
  17. sasi

18. Manas7

Manas7 Regular Member

Sting is done by B(Bharatiya)AAP of AAP.

19. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

AAP nabbed using illegal means. Kejriwal cries FOUL

AAP leaders raising funds through illegal means, shows sting; Kejriwal cries foul

[​IMG]
    AAP convener Arvind Kejriwal dismissed the sting operation as a conspiracy against his party, but said it would not compromise on the issue of corruption

A media portal on Thursday claimed to have done a sting operation on Aam Aadmi Party's senior leaders including Shazia Ilmi and Kumar Vishwas and alleged that they were involved in "raising funds through illegal means."

The sting operation, conducted by Media Sarkar, alleged that several leaders of AAP, who were contacted for their help in recovery of money from individuals and getting land deals done, readily agreed to extend their support in return of donations in cash to AAP.

AAP convener Arvind Kejriwal dismissed the sting operation as a conspiracy against his party, but said it would not compromise on the issue of corruption. "We will not spare anyone if found guilty," he said, adding he knew who were behind it as BJP and Congress have been routed by AAP.

The video purportedly showed a reporter meeting Ilmi posing as a representative of a company and sought her help to teach a lesson to a rival company.

Initially, Ilmi refused to help the reporter without legal documents, but later allegedly agreed to help her even without documents when the reporter offered her donations in cash. Ilmi is also shown in the video allegedly telling the reporter that the party accepts donations in cash.

The sting operations were also done on AAP candidates from Kondli (Manoj Kumar), Sangam Vihar (Dinesh Mohaniya), Okhla (Irfan Ullah Khan), Rohtas Nagar (Mukesh Hooda), Deoli (Prakash) and Palam (Bhawna Gaur).

Reacting to allegations of funds misuse by AAP, BJP leader V K Malhotra said the sting operation has "exposed AAP totally".

"Earlier also Anna Hazare condemned them for taking all this money which was collected at Hazare's agitation for election purpose.

"Elections are in Delhi, but money is coming from USA, UK and other places. If they take money from outside and contest election in Delhi, then tomorrow they can sell India's interest also by taking foreign money," said Malhotra.

AAP leaders raising funds through illegal means, shows sting; Kejriwal cries foul - Indian Express

Another crusader to clean the country caught in his own web!

It was interesting that Yogender Yadav was still grandstanding on how clean they are etc in the TimeNow TV Debate.

Sazia Ilmi was more honest.

However, one must await the 'raw footage' to know the extent of the issue and who is wrong.

Kumar Vishwas, the most vocal chap of the AAP, came out in the sting as a man with a feet of clay, who is more adept to the Delhi ways of doing normal business!

20. Singh

Singh Phat Cat Administrator

I still support this party.

21. Singh

Singh Phat Cat Administrator

Thankfully they are being weeded out.

Congress and BJP would not like another challenger and they will expose any little perceived wrongdoing.