AAP - CIA Nexus Breaking the Crust, Armada of AAP Exposés This Week

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Re: AAP - CIA Nexus Breaking the Crust, Armada of AAP Exposés This We

The topic is AAP-CIA nexus...whereas CIA has links with all political parties including BJP. So you need not flay your arms crying foul yet. After elections, as most likely BJP is going to come to power, then you can harass or prosecute any person irrespective of politics using the many many laws at your disposal.

If you want to have more discussion about SC judges, kindly open a new thread and I will oblige all your queries.

So your assertion is BJP CIA so AAP is CIA... stupid argument !

happy

So your assertion is BJP CIA so AAP is CIA... stupid argument !
No. My point stands as good as I have said in post #12. It will appear stupid to you, only if you are stupid.

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag

The topic is AAP-CIA nexus...whereas CIA has links with all political parties including BJP. So you need not flay your arms crying foul yet. After elections, as most likely BJP is going to come to power, then you can harass or prosecute any person irrespective of politics using the many many laws at your disposal.

If you want to have more discussion about SC judges, kindly open a new thread and I will oblige all your queries.

If BJP too has CIA links why are they hauling modi over the coals for the visa issue?

happy

If BJP too has CIA links why are they hauling modi over the coals for the visa issue?
I didn't get you. Post a link regarding this issue.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles