AAP - CIA Nexus Breaking the Crust, Armada of AAP Exposés This Week

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
First of an armada of videos and court-compatible documentary evidence which will be releasing throughout the course of this week (week of 6th April 2014), which will establish a nexus between AAP and CIA, unraveling an insidious plan by the US to create a Maidan-like movement in India under the guise of AAP, which could lead to its balkanisation.

This interview was taken by Madhu Kishwar.

Last edited by a moderator:

Twinblade

Country flag
Re: AAP - CIA Nexus Breaking the Crust, Armada of AAP Exposés This We

Go watch Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus videos for 19 minutes.
I assume they are your favourite artists, no ? I actually heard a BJP campaign auto blasting "Modi, Modi, Modi...oooh" on full volume on the tune of Justin Beiber's "Baby" today.

Last edited:

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag

I assume they are your favourite artists, no ? I actually heard a BJP campaign auto blasting "Modi, Modi, Modi...oooh" on full volume on the tune of Justin Beiber's "Baby" today.
You're the one chanting Bieber lyrics, you tell me. Your Modi gag-reflex in response to an anti-AAP post makes me join the dots between you and Bieber/Kejriwal fans. Kejriwal is just that, at this point. The Justin Bieber of Indian polity.

Last edited:

jalsa

Let Kejriwal disprove these allegations, he has the habit of talking against everybody without any concrete evidence.

Twinblade

Country flag

You're the one chanting Bieber lyrics, you tell me. Your Modi gag-reflex in response to an anti-AAP post makes me join the dots between you and Bieber/Kejriwal fans. Kejriwal is just that, at this point. The Justin Bieber of Indian polity.
Lol at you passive agressive ch**t, go ahead and connect the dots. Go through my posting history retard (you'll find which party I vote for) and come back to me when you reach the voting age. Lowlife scum like you are the only reason why DFI's political section has turned into a circlejerk. Some of us equally disdain Moditards, Papputards, AAPtards, SaPatards, Diditards, Ammatards, Communistards, Mayatards, Senatards, Bijutards <insert favourite tard> and have no troubles seeing through thinly veiled propaganda. If only I had the ban-hammer, 90% of the posters on DFIs political section would be permabanned, a lot of them just for speculating which party other guy might or might not be supporting and passive aggressive posting directed towards them.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag

Lol at you passive agressive ch**t, go ahead and connect the dots. Go through my posting history retard (you'll find which party I vote for) and come back to me when you reach the voting age. Lowlife scum like you are the only reason why DFI's political section has turned into a circlejerk.
And your language proves what? Don't act holier than thou until you can control yourself - lest you be proven a hypocrite. It is natural for the members of this forum to be vociferous in support of their respective political favourites given the charged atmosphere of 2014 LS election. Even Saya and Singh, 2 senior most and coolest heads have been losing it. No wonder, many others, being free in their anonymity in the forum is letting loose. So either be patient and ignore them, or be as much savage as others have become - just don't act like you are above all until you prove it.

Some of us equally disdain Moditards, Papputards, AAPtards, SaPatards, Diditards, Ammatards, Communistards, Mayatards, Senatards, Bijutards <insert favourite tard>
Diditard

and have no troubles seeing through thinly veiled propaganda.
Quite ok. After all 'propaganda' are never meant for thinking heads. Anybody who thinks can dissect the given message in any propaganda and see the truth or lie in it. If you are able reject ALL the propaganda of whether BJP, AAP, Cong., SP et al - it is very good and bodes well for this nation.

If only I had the ban-hammer, 90% of the posters on DFIs political section would be permabanned, a lot of them just for speculating which party other guy might or might not be supporting and passive aggressive posting directed towards them.
That is why you do not have 'the Hammer', as that is meant for cooler and wiser heads. Just see, what Singh has tolerated - from abuse of his favorite party to personal innuendos - he still did not let lose his hammer unless the poster violated any of the forum rules.

sam80

Lol at you passive agressive ch**t, go ahead and connect the dots. Go through my posting history retard (you'll find which party I vote for) and come back to me when you reach the voting age. Lowlife scum like you are the only reason why DFI's political section has turned into a circlejerk. Some of us equally disdain Moditards, Papputards, AAPtards, SaPatards, Diditards, Ammatards, Communistards, Mayatards, Senatards, Bijutards <insert favourite tard> and have no troubles seeing through thinly veiled propaganda. If only I had the ban-hammer, 90% of the posters on DFIs political section would be permabanned, a lot of them just for speculating which party other guy might or might not be supporting and passive aggressive posting directed towards them.
I know , I used to feel like you before few days but AAP and AK himself don't know what he is doing , He is Already crowded with Anti-national left people which can only harm India .

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag

Lol at you passive agressive ch**t, go ahead and connect the dots.
And that's why you'll never have the ban-hammer.

Side-note / Fun fact: I was a moderator on DFI, I had the ban-hammer, and I left because I didn't put in enough time. I'm currently the super-moderator of another forum (an International one with worldwide Alexa rank of under 6,000) with over 60,000 members and over 3 million posts between them. That said,

Go through my posting history retard (you'll find which party I vote for) and come back to me when you reach the voting age.
Likewise, and you'll find that I've bashed Congres, BJP, and TRS on given occassions. Oh, and come back when you've reached puberty.

Lowlife scum like you are the only reason why DFI's political section has turned into a circlejerk.
Whoever made you the judge of that. Choose with your browser.

Some of us equally disdain Moditards, Papputards, AAPtards, SaPatards, Diditards, Ammatards, Communistards, Mayatards, Senatards, Bijutards <insert favourite tard> and have no troubles seeing through thinly veiled propaganda.
If you choose to brand reasonable evidence (interview by a reasonably popular journalist / Madhu Kishwar) as propaganda, then it's you that fit into your own definition of randomtards. The joke is on you.

If only I had the ban-hammer, 90% of the posters on DFIs political section would be permabanned, a lot of them just for speculating which party other guy might or might not be supporting and passive aggressive posting directed towards them.
One of our former admins got all schizo-angry like you, quit DFI, and started a rival site*. I heard it just bagged the Webby awards. Go join his liege.

*he also screwed us over, but that's a long story.

Last edited:

parijataka

Country flag

Well, I listened to the video.

It is not as far fetched as it seems.

Here is something the US started as recently as 2011 to bring about regime change in Cuba.

US created 'Cuban Twitter' to stir unrest

The US created a text-message social network designed to foment unrest in Cuba, according to an investigation by the Associated Press news agency.

ZunZuneo, dubbed a "Cuban Twitter", had 40,000 subscribers at its height in a country with limited web access.

The project reportedly lasted from 2009-12 when the grant money ran out.

The US is said to have concealed its links to the network through a series of shell companies and by funnelling messages through other countries.

The BBC's Sarah Rainsford in the Cuban capital of Havana says there is a thirst for information on the island, which has no independent media.

'Bogus advertisements '

There has been no official Cuban government reaction to the story.

The scheme was reportedly operated by the US Agency for International Development (USAID), a federal international development organisation run under the aegis of the Department of State.

The ZunZuneo project seems to have focused on phone messages because internet activity is so limited in Cuba. Cubans were only permitted to own mobile phones in 2008, but now they are very common.

Since last year, 137 public internet access points have been opened - for the whole island. But one hour online costs $4.50 (£2.70) - or almost a quarter of an average monthly state salary. Getting online in a hotel is now possible for Cubans, but prices there are even higher. Last month, the government began allowing email via telephone.

In this void - telephone messaging has emerged as a common form of organisation for Cuba's small dissident community - who send photos and post to Twitter via their mobile phones. But most Cubans who do go online are generally more interested in using sites such as Facebook or email to contact family and friends now living abroad.

On Thursday, White House spokesman Jay Carney confirmed the US government's involvement in the programme, saying it had been debated by Congress and passed oversight controls.

He said: "These are the kinds of environments where a programme like this and its association with the US government can create problems for practitioners and members of the public.

"So appropriate discretion is engaged in for that reason but not because its covert, not because it's an intelligence programme, because it is neither covert nor an intelligence programme."

USAID spokesman Matt Herrick told the BBC the agency was proud of its work in Cuba and that it worked to help people everywhere to exercise their rights and connect them with the outside world.

However, the report could undermine USAID's longstanding claim that it does not take covert action in the countries where it operates aid programmes.

ZunZuneo, slang for a Cuban hummingbird's tweet, was reportedly designed to attract a subscriber base with discussion initially about everyday topics such as sport and weather.

US officials then planned to introduce political messages in the hope of spurring the network's users, especially younger Cubans, into dissent from their communist-run government, the Associated Press reports.

Executives set up firms in Spain and the Cayman Islands to pay the company's bills and routed the text messages away from US servers.

A website and bogus web advertisements were created to give the impression of a real firm, the Associated Press reports.

Senator Patrick Leahy, chairman of the foreign operations appropriations subcommittee, said the ZunZuneo revelations were troubling.

One former subscriber, Javiel, told the BBC in Havana that ZunZuneo sent him sports news for free by text message.

He said he had no idea the service was funded by the US government and never received anything remotely political.

Javiel said that at some point over a year ago the messages stopped.

happy

Guys give this a break.....CIA is trying to tap into India since a long time and if there is any nexus between AAP and CIA, that is not the first time nor will it be the last. This kind of pov is only useful if you want to bash AAP or else, this doesn't have any effect on India or Indians as a whole, at least not in the immediate future. Let this elections be done with and then we can prosecute all the harami....:namaste:

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag

And that's why you'll never have the ban-hammer.

Side-note / Fun fact: I was a moderator on DFI, I had the ban-hammer, and I left because I didn't put in enough time. I'm currently the super-moderator of another forum (an International one with worldwide Alexa rank of under 6,000) with over 60,000 members and over 3 million posts between them. That said,

Likewise, and you'll find that I've bashed Congres, BJP, and TRS on given occassions. Oh, and come back when you've reached puberty.

Whoever made you the judge of that. Choose with your browser.

If you choose to brand reasonable evidence (interview by a reasonably popular journalist / Madhu Kishwar) as propaganda, then it's you that fit into your own definition of randomtards. The joke is on you.

One of our former admins got all schizo-angry like you, quit DFI, and started a rival site*. I heard it just bagged the Webby awards. Go join his liege.

*he also screwed us over, but that's a long story.
The guy who you are arguing with does not know what the job of local body representative is,

and what is the job profile of member of parliament.

it is a huge waste of time arguing with him.

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag

Guys give this a break.....CIA is trying to tap into India since a long time and if there is any nexus between AAP and CIA, that is not the first time nor will it be the last. This kind of pov is only useful if you want to bash AAP or else, this doesn't have any effect on India or Indians as a whole, at least not in the immediate future. Let this elections be done with and then we can prosecute all the harami....:namaste:
it is good that you know CIA is trying to tap into india for a long time. We too know that.

Just look at the case of Ukraine which fell into the lap of the CIA sponsored revolution and drowning into chaos in the powerplay between the Russians and EU. With Germany strongly backing meaningful relations with Russia Ukranian CIA agents are facing the real possibility of their country being torn into two.

If we are all gentlemen like ,lets worry about the US influence on AAP later , it may be too late.

AAP is just samajwadi party of delhi, nothing more nothing less, to expect great things from it without suspecting the foreign funding received by many of its NGO leading lights will be a cardinal sin.

Last edited:

happy

it is good that you know CIA is trying to tap into india for a long time. We too know that.

Just look at the case of Ukraine which fell into the lap of the CIA sponsored revolution and drowning into chaos in the powerplay between the Russians and EU. With Germany strongly backing meaningful relations with Russia Ukranian CIA agents are facing the real possibility of their country being torn into two.

If we are all gentlemen like ,lets worry about the US influence on AAP later , it may be too late.

AAP is just samajwadi party of delhi, nothing more nothing less, to expect great things from it without suspecting the foreign funding received by many of its NGO leading lights will be a cardinal sin.
What are you trying to establish here ?? :confused:

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag

What are you trying to establish here ?? :confused:
You don't have to sweep away foreign links of key AAP leading lights as non issue, while holding a magnifying glass on every SC judge.

because one rotten SC judge won't even do a millionth of a damage that one compromised set of AAP leading lights are capable of.

happy

You don't have to sweep away foreign links of key AAP leading lights as non issue, while holding a magnifying glass on every SC judge.

because one rotten SC judge won't even do a millionth of a damage that one compromised set of AAP leading lights are capable of.
I think you are diverting the topic...

happy

what is the topic?
The topic is AAP-CIA nexus...whereas CIA has links with all political parties including BJP. So you need not flay your arms crying foul yet. After elections, as most likely BJP is going to come to power, then you can harass or prosecute any person irrespective of politics using the many many laws at your disposal.

If you want to have more discussion about SC judges, kindly open a new thread and I will oblige all your queries.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles