A Weapon more powerful than Atomic Bombs ?

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Has anyone wondered about the next powerful weapon after the nuclear, atom and hydrogen bombs. In this present world scenario, in the future all the countries in the world will possess nuclear weapons at a particular stage of time. At this time what would be the GAME CHANGER when everyone have their own nuclear bombs?

I request the experts to bring in light on other technologies which may play the role of the GAME CHANGER when all the countries in the world.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Some derivative of the fission/fusion process. Don't think anything else can output more power than that.

Last edited:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
laser weapons. EMP as LF said, Plus who so ever control space will win any war in future.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Cobalt bomb
Cobalt bomb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A cobalt bomb is a theoretical type of "salted bomb": a nuclear weapon designed to produce enhanced amounts of radioactive fallout, intended to contaminate a large area with radioactive material. The concept of a cobalt bomb was originally described in a radio program by physicist Leó Szilárd on February 26, 1950.[1] He suggested that an arsenal of cobalt bombs would be capable of destroying all human life on Earth (though his conclusions are disputed).[2][3]

As far as is publicly known, no cobalt bombs have ever been built. The Operation Antler/Round 1 test by the British at the Tadje site in the Maralinga range in Australia on September 14, 1957 tested a bomb using cobalt pellets as a radiochemical tracer for estimating yield. This was considered a failure and the experiment was not repeated.[4]
Some time ago I stood for several minutes just a few feet away from a large pile of cobalt-40 bricks, and have lived to tell about it.

How did I do that?

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Brahmastra....

It is not lowely nuclear weapon. It is Brahmastra and Indian DREDOs are going to make it !!

What is the doubt !!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles