A unforgettable victory of india

agentperry

this was not only a military victory but a war in which India won militarily, politically and emotionally. it gave 2 decades of silence and peace to India.
the follow on was poor but the efficacy they showed- completing de-merger of enemy in 13 days with excellent use of intelligence, army, air force, navy, militia, diplomacy and political activeness.

the best part is that independence of bangladesh is not marred by the partition massacre that India and pakistan had seen, it was rather peaceful.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
What must not be lost sight of in the Kashmir UN resolution is that Plebiscite will take place ONCE POK IS CLEARED OF PAKISTAN ARMY AND CITIZENS.
and CoK of Chinese Army and citizens.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Is this Caligula the retarded Roman emperor?
Yes. Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus.

Caligula - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In early 41 AD, Caligula was assassinated as the result of a conspiracy involving officers of the Praetorian Guard, as well as members of the Roman Senate and of the imperial court. The conspirators' attempt to use the opportunity to restore the Roman Republic was thwarted: on the same day the Praetorian Guard declared Caligula's uncle Claudius emperor in his place.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Fact of the matter is that bangladesh has good ties with us.

I dont care what paki trained & saudi funded wahabis have to say...i have personally interacted with bangladeshis and they are not crackpots. There are still traitors living in bangladesh who helped pakis and they are the ones who raise voice against India.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
I am somewhat amused at the calls to annex a part of Bangladesh during the '71 war. Doing so would utterly destroy India's reputation and would make us one of the most hated countries in Asia.

Look at all the negative attention that China is getting due to their foreign policy. Only a fool would wish for a similar fate for India. Sometimes it is better to be ignored.

Is this Caligula the retarded Roman emperor?
There were more than a few of those.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
at least we learned a lesson that we should never interfere in matters of muslim countries...they are raised radical and will always betray you no matter what you do for them.
you are right, look at Porkis for instance, they were sleeping(literally):p:p:p with the US yesterday and are still sleeping with them but now blame them for every mess they have created for themselves:tsk::tsk::tsk:

pmaitra

Their are more Bangladeshis is India than Other places beside Bangladesh, Over 98% support Indian Attack in East Pakistan..
Ask Any Bangladeshi living in Pakistan right now, You can only listen his pain..

Few, Bangladeshi living in Abroad and within are different, For personal gain and pride they like to forget the genocide and sacrifice of their for-farther for a Independent Bangladesh..

Some Pics to Remind the cruelty done by PA to Bangladeshi:

[h=3]BANGLADESH GENOCIDE [/h]GRAPHIC PICS..

These two pictures are those of Mukti Bahini troops killing Razakars, i.e. collaborators of the Pakistani Army.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles