A unforgettable victory of india

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
My interaction with the real Bangladeshis show that they are not such rabid anti Indians made out in 'other' forums. They do have grievances, but they are not all totally rabid.

There are those who are from ex Pakistan Army (some of them), the Razzakars, the Biharis who have not been repatriated to Pakistan inspite of Pakistan's promise, and the rabid Muslim coterie (some of whom fled to Pakistan and now are back) who are the backbone of the anti Indian front. They have been 'rehabilitated' within such parties as that of Khaleda Zia (Indian born, ex Pakistan Army officer's wife and hence harbouring pro Pakistan sentiments) and Islamic fundamentalist organisations that have proliferated.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Kashmir HAD been NOTIFIED as a territorial dispute in 1948 to be settled in accordance with the wish
of Kashmiri people

So to ride ROUGH SHOD over UNSC resolutions when we were already getting away with
"MURDER" of Pakistan is like asking FOR the MOON
What must not be lost sight of in the Kashmir UN resolution is that Plebiscite will take place ONCE POK IS CLEARED OF PAKISTAN ARMY AND CITIZENS.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Even Soviet Union would not have supported us if we had ventured into POK because it would have damaged
Soviet Union's Relations with other ISLAMIC countries

And our economy was just 90 Billion dollars in GDP size

Compare it to today's 1.7 Trillion dollars

We could not ANTAGONISE the US beyond a certain point

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Bangladesh or any other nation takes assistance from any country that gives such assistance under favourable terms.

China gives assistance to all nations under very favourable terms compared to India.

Therefore, under those circumstance, would be a correct surmise to label a nation anti national just because they take assistance from another nation, inimical to India, but extends very favourable conditions for assistance?

Yet, when a country exhibits gross and open hostility to India, then we should consider such a nation as hostile.

pankaj nema

Country flag
We survived the Seventh Fleet 's incursion in Bay of Bengal ONLY because Soviet NAVY had Already
REACHED bay of Bengal or else US navy would have startd hitting at our troops in East Pakistan

Seeing the Soviet Navy the Americans retreated

That Bast..d called NIXON had already threatened to NUKE us if we FURTHER damaged or Hurt Pakistan

It was not worth the RISK

Galaxy

Country flag
View from other forum does not matters..

These people are not Bangladeshi at all, Even if some are they are living outside Bangladesh with Pakistanis in their coloney..

Never fall for Internet PR specially from a Radical terrorist forum..
Unfortunately, They are real Bangladeshi. I have observed since long time. Not on Paki forum but on various sites.

Forget about Thanking India, Today these Bangladeshi hate India more than anything else. They will like to see India breaking in many parts and one part merge with them. :rofl:They don't have same hatred against Pakistan anymore due to Muslim brotherhood. :)

IMO, We should have taken some land from East Pakistan + allowed Million of Hindus to come in India before they were killed.

Last edited:

pankaj nema

Country flag
In an article last Sunday in Times of India , Mr Sumit Ganguly has mdae a very interesting point

Bangladeshis have a Shizophrenic personality

He has further said that Bangladeshis wear DIFFERENT Hats on different days

Some days they are pure ISLAMISTS Anti India rabble rousing jamaatis

On other days they are in thrall with their Bengali arts music language and culture

So India must always be alert

Secondly they are hankering for MORE TERRITORY and are complaining about being cheated during Partition

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Annexation would defeat India's argument that India intervened because the refugees were proving to be a burden on the Indian economy.

India would come out to be a naked aggressor and a scheming country.

It would make things later difficult for India and embarrassing for its well wishers.

Galaxy

Country flag
Annexation would defeat India's argument that India intervened because the refugees were proving to be a burden on the Indian economy.

India would come out to be a naked aggressor and a scheming country.

It would make things later difficult for India and embarrassing for its well wishers.
I agree to certain extend.

but

Sir, Tell me why Bangladeshi hate India so much ?? I am asking this to you as you are very much aware of such deep hatred since long time. We gave them shelter, Independence and still allowing Millions of Illegal Bangladeshi in India. Still, They consider India as enemy no. 1, few even think BD is far better than India. I have hardly seen any Bangladeshi who don't hate India.

My blood boils when i see them saying "Parts of Assam or/and W.B will part of Bangladesh".

warriorextreme

Country flag

but

Sir, Tell me why Bangladeshi hate India so much ?? I am asking this to you as you are very much aware of such deep hatred since long time. We gave them shelter, Independence and still allowing Millions of Illegal Bangladeshi in India. Still, They consider India as enemy no. 1, few even think BD is far better than India. I have hardly seen any Bangladeshi who don't hate India.

My blood boils when i see them saying "Parts of Assam or/and W.B will part of Bangladesh".
at least we learned a lesson that we should never interfere in matters of muslim countries...they are raised radical and will always betray you no matter what you do for them.

Galaxy

Country flag
at least we learned a lesson that we should never interfere in matters of muslim countries...they are raised radical and will always betray you no matter what you do for them.
Muslims believe in Muslim brotherhood. They don't give damn on anything else.

IMO, 1971 was big win for us and 1971 genocide by Pakistani Army was a crime against humanity. That crime shall forever haunt Pakistan. Karma has a way of catching up. Death of Pakistan will be the final verdict of God !!

But What we got from Bangladesh ?? 20 Million illegal immigrants, deep hatred, expansionism mindset. Yes, Today they don't have capability and our BSF is more than enough. But what if tomorrow, they will be capable enough and Jamaati like Party will rule the country ?? They even consider China as best friend and Pakistan as brother nation. AL is not real BD. Bangladesh is next Pakistan in making and it's only matter of time !!

Indian should never be bother of any Muslim neighbour, For short term Gain, we make one more enemy!!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

but

If indeed they dislike, the reason boils down to one thing - FEAR!

They must build dikes of courage to hold back the flood of fear.

lemontree

Professional

but

Part of the problem is due to our communal issues - Babri masjid demolition and anti-muslim riots, India's support to Tasleema Nazreen, land disputes regarding enclaves and water sharing; are some of the reasons. The Jamat-e-islami factions had encouraged the anti-India feeling during the long rule of Gen. Ershad. This ill will will take some time to die out.

Galaxy

Country flag
Part of the problem is due to our communal issues - Babri masjid demolition and anti-muslim riots, India's support to Tasleema Nazreen, land disputes regarding enclaves and water sharing; are some of the reasons. The Jamat-e-islami factions had encouraged the anti-India feeling during the long rule of Gen. Ershad. This ill will will take some time to die out.
In that sense, we should hate them more.

As, More Hindus were killed in communal/violence against Hindu there, More Temples were destroyed after 1992, We faced more illegal immigrants which is danger for our social, economic and security, they are friendly with China, Allowed many NE terrorist to take shelter in BNP government and many such issues. Still, we have neutral stand.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Hindus#Bangladesh

By that logic, SL and Pakistan would be much bigger enemy as 1,00,000 Hindus died. In 1971 alone, few lakh Hindus died by Pakistan army. Also, Bangladesh no. 1 enemy would be Pakistan as they killed 3 Millions including high no. of Muslims. Pak is not even bothered to take Bihari. Still after that genocide, They consider Pakistan as friend at least majority of people think......

I don't think this logic would be reason for such hatred.

It's all about Islamic country and Hindu majority country. Why we don't have same problem with Nepal and Bhutan even there is no Visa needed. reason is obvious.

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
I think it is just inferiority complex and an overwhelming sense of "Muslim brotherhood".

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
although i agree with you on this but i have balgadeshi friends on FB too and they are the same...lol why do we need to use these forums as a proof? just take a look at their closeness with china,the country who stood against their existence in UN and now they are licking their *%$...
Their are more Bangladeshis is India than Other places beside Bangladesh, Over 98% support Indian Attack in East Pakistan..
Ask Any Bangladeshi living in Pakistan right now, You can only listen his pain..

Few, Bangladeshi living in Abroad and within are different, For personal gain and pride they like to forget the genocide and sacrifice of their for-farther for a Independent Bangladesh..

Some Pics to Remind the cruelty done by PA to Bangladeshi:

[h=3]BANGLADESH GENOCIDE [/h]GRAPHIC PICS..

1971 Bangladesh atrocities - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by a moderator:

lemontree

Professional
In that sense, we should hate them more.

As, More Hindus were killed in communal/violence against Hindu there, More Temples were destroyed after 1992, We faced more illegal immigrants which is danger for our social, economic and security, they are friendly with China, Allowed many NE terrorist to take shelter in BNP government and many such issues. Still, we have neutral stand.
I'm not giving you any logic, I am just stating the facts.
You said "More Temples were destroyed after 1992" - Because of Babri Masjid demolition.
It not the military govt which gave shelter to the NE insurgent groups and promoted anti-India feels due to their close proximity with the islamic elements.

What neutral stand are you referring to?

By that logic, SL and Pakistan would be much bigger enemy as 1,00,000 Hindus died. In 1971 alone, few lakh Hindus died by Pakistan army. Also, Bangladesh no. 1 enemy would be Pakistan as they killed 3 Millions including high no. of Muslims. Pak is not even bothered to take Bihari. Still after that genocide, They consider Pakistan as friend at least majority of people think......

China offers better incentives than India offers to countries.
It's all about Islamic country and Hindu majority country. Why we don't have same problem with Nepal and Bhutan even there is no Visa needed. reason is obvious.
We have a major problem in Nepal. It has a maoist govt my friend, who is in the CCP lap.
Bhutan is our protectorate.

Galaxy

Country flag
I'm not giving you any logic, I am just stating the facts.
You said "More Temples were destroyed after 1992" - Because of Babri Masjid demolition.
It not the military govt which gave shelter to the NE insurgent groups and promoted anti-India feels due to their close proximity with the islamic elements.

What neutral stand are you referring to?

China offers better incentives than India offers to countries.

We have a major problem in Nepal. It has a maoist govt my friend, who is in the CCP lap.
Bhutan is our protectorate.
Recently, One temple in our neighbour country was demolished. So, We should destroy few Mosque in India ??

What Babri maszid has to do with BD and Pakistan ?? If you referring to Muslims brotherhood, Then we should also destroy 100's of mosques in India just because few temples were destroyed there even before 1992 ?? We should have killed few Million Pakistani in 71 war as few hundred thousand Hindus died in BD by Pak army ??

I failed to understand your logic !!

Neutral stand = We are not sending Illegal immigrants or Killing them in any kind of violence. we gave lots of Aid too. We don't even have a single soldier on BD border. We don't blame BD or hate on daily basis the way they consider us as enemy No. 1.

China doesn't offer anything better. They gave 1 Bn $ infra aid to BD and we gave 3 Bn $. Even in today, Independence day parade they using Dhruv Heli.

Nepal is not the issue. Millions of Nepali comes to India but they are not involved in any bomb blast. Maoist is different issue, Even many Nepali also hate them. Why we never raise Nepali immigrants issues ? because they consider India as 2nd home. Can we hire any Bangladeshi to fight against Pakistan ?? Never, but Gurkha rifles/battalion are doing for last 50 years.

It's all because Bangladesh is Islamic country and we are so called kaffirs.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles