A Typographical Video on "Why AAP Never Be Allowed To Fail"

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by akalpurkh, Oct 28, 2014.

1. akalpurkh

akalpurkh Regular Member

Note: I not not a member of any political party. Just sharing a very convincible & thoughful Post for DFI viewers

A Kinematic Typographical Video on "Why AAP Never Be Allowed To Fail"

Video: youtube.com/watch?v=feWmDMKRH6U

For the past two years, millions of common Indians came out on the streets to fight against the biggest evil in our country today - corruption.

This people's anti-corruption movement has exposed the ugly and greedy face of our politicians. No political party in India today works for the common man's needs. The Jan lokpal Movement was a call to all the politicians of India to listen to the common man's plea.

For almost 2 years the movement tried every single way available. Despite the huge wave of public support in favour of a strong anti-corruption law, all political parties cheated the people of India and deliberately sabotaged the Jan lokpal Bill.

It's not that all politicians are corrupt, It's the corrupted system that doesn't allow honest politicians to survive and there is a need to change this system immediately.

AAP entered politics to change the current corrupt and self-serving system of politics forever. So that no matter who comes to power in the future, the system is strong enough to withstand corruption at any level of governance.

AAP is the only party working to introduce/aware/develop the full system of democracy, so that India will be a True Sovereign Democratic Republic.

If we allow AAP to fail, "we may as well give up hope of any substantial change in our moral compass".

3. Ashutosh Lokhande

Ashutosh Lokhande Senior Member Senior Member

@blind bhakts, quick lets attack this anti-national,anti-hindu secular chap.

4. akalpurkh

akalpurkh Regular Member

who are blind bhakts?

5. Eesh

Eesh Regular Member

Fortunately for AAP and Cong, UPA did not hold Delhi elections with LS, else both would have been obliterated. At time of Delhi elections, Modi wave had not peaked, he was aiming to coincide the peaking with LS polls.

Kejriwal is master of hit and run, and at least BJP refuses to adopt these tactics.

Btw, Kejriwal had promised to put Shiela in Tihar jail. Is she still rotting there?

Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
    parijataka likes this.
  6. sydsnyper

sydsnyper Senior Member Senior Member

So when an aam aadmi gives a pro BJP opinion he/she is a blind bhakt.... and the quintessential hapless aam aadmi (that needs saving by kejriwal) if they give an anti-BJP opinion??? :rolleyes:

VIP and jackprince like this.
  7. anoop_mig25

anoop_mig25 Senior Member Senior Member

What if AAP itself is in self destruct mode

8. akalpurkh

akalpurkh Regular Member

Even Bhagat Singh was in self destructive mode, but only a true patriot can understand this.

9. tarunraju

tarunraju Moderator Moderator

The evil that they themselves are happy to feed with. Corruption isn't an us-versus-them. It's something everyone either patronizes, or benefits from, at some point in their lives.

Not people's, it's a CIA attempt to fill a void left by Congress as its annihilation at the hands of BJP seemed imminent. At first, AAP was a "stop Modi" operation, to redirect the anti-Congress rage away from the BJP. Now it's a "become an alternative to BJP" operation, with close to zero success. Think about it. Does a political party with 3 LS seats and out of power in a state it came second in, deserve a seat at the table of every single 9PM news debate? Why are parties like say TRS, TDP, TMC, etc., which won 10X more seats, and have functioning state governments magically not worthy of that seat? Because AAP is being backed by a powerful foreign organization that also has links with media organizations (watch: Mediastan).

JLP won't solve corruption. It will just give you an added layer of bureaucracy over the anti-corruption machinery that already exists, and just give the corrupt more pockets to fill, which means their products or services will be worth even lesser. There will be Indian people running the institution of JLP, just like the Indian people that run ACB, CAG, and other anti-corruption institutions; not holy-cows.

You can't change the system. You can improve it. The system is not an entity that's detached from the Indian people. It's made up of Indian people. AAP brings no ideas to improve the system. It brings you a mirage of a different system, which can never be implemented, not as long as we are a sovereign nation. BJP on the other hand, brought ideas that can be implemented. Computerization to the maximum extant possible, cashless transactions (netbanking, cards) to the maximum extant possible, online tenders and auctions, and reduction in discretionary powers of bureaucrats. These are workable methods to improve the system, and it will make India a better place.

Which means nobody needs AAP.

The reason we're not a full democracy like Norway, in which even the shape of a gutter cap is voted upon by the people, is not because of our population, but because of our demography. We're too poor a nation to waste our time with a full democracy. IMO no country with a GDP-per-capita of less than 25,000 USD, an HDI as low as ours, and a literacy rate as low as ours, deserves full participatory democracy, because that would only serve as a gigantic waste of time. Our implementation of the westminster system of representative democracy gives the people enough space to grow.

It's not incumbent on the Indian people to preserve AAP. Don't use words like "If we allow..." AAP is just another US intop gone bad, which is trying to survive using the Wall St. logic of "too big to fail" or the Ford/GM/Chrysler logic of "too important to fail," where the level of "importance" is pulled out of someone's gigantic ass.

10. parijataka

parijataka Senior Member Senior Member

Question is will AAP survive another 5 years.

jackprince likes this.
  11. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

If morality compass is AAP, then it is odd that immoral directions were given when in Govt, wherein those who refused or defaulted in paying their electric bills were rewarded.

As I see it, this only sanctified the thievery of thieves to defraud the Nation.

Given that Congress is committing harakiri and vaporising from the electoral scene, AAP is possibly the last bastion for any Opposition to the Govt.

12. jackprince

jackprince Turning into a frog Senior Member

The problem is Modi is the Aryabhata.

Galeleo recanted his theory on pressure from Church. What is your Church? Congress? Or Money?

13. jackprince

jackprince Turning into a frog Senior Member

Actually they would, and only because they are in Delhi and the media needs them for making news. These leeches would find one or another issue to suck on.

14. Ashutosh Lokhande

Ashutosh Lokhande Senior Member Senior Member

No but when an aadmi aadmi is ignorant/refuses to acknowledge any negative aspect of a party or any individual then he is a blind bhakt.
    and what about calling an aam aadmi having a pro AAP opinion as an apptard? :rolleyes:

btw me myself is a BJP supporter(more of modi than bjp actually) but i dont overlook and refuse to acknowledge bad decisions of them like making rape accused and other tainted candidates having very serious criminal charges against them as ministers.
    there ministers stupid comments on cultural gyaan etc...

personally i think AK should be given a chance again in delhi for the reson as many(including my friends and relatives) had experienced a positive change in the governance of delhi for 49 days when AAP was in power. i also like the fact that there MLA's are not tainted like the rest, as i believe only clean govt can provide a clean governance.

who ever delivers a better governance that party only deserves to be in govt.
    now may that party be BJP or may it be AAP. in the end only aam aadmi like us are goin to benefit with this competition. :)

15. anoop_mig25

I cant understand so much support for AAP as it they would bring end to ........

They have chossen a wrong state from start because delhi state gov doent have rights like other state gov

AAP would always have this point that look we donot have right and congress/BJP didn`t made delhi as a full fledge state as they promised...

AAP has eutopian idea which could never be full filled

16. akalpurkh

akalpurkh Regular Member

Ohhh! A big grand of applause for you. Ankh se aansson aa gaye. :( . Brain ko kitna takleef diya hoga is SOPHICTICATED post ko likne mein.

U need a break bro, thoda sa Himalaya ki wadiyon mein ghoom ke aao. Mann ko sakoon milega. Acche vichar aayenge mann mein.

Thank God, ppl like u were born after independence(which I suppose), otherwise, I wud have taken another 50 years for freedom.

No offence.

17. akalpurkh

akalpurkh Regular Member

Its so easy for people like to give such tags to AAP.

At least, the PEOPLE THEY ARE RECRUITING IN TEAM ARE CLEAN & HONEST PEOPLE.

But, oh. sorry, u people have one habit, candidate with 1 murder charge is better than 5 murder charges. Select it & then, wen coming to power, he murders 10. PROUD.

18. anoop_mig25

their law ministersome mr baharathi was booked for doing un law full act .... he had cases ealier also

i donot remenber but at least 2 MLA left them .. reason provided by AAP was not provding them ticket so they left , so where is honesty of this MLA`s...

I have no problem delithies can go an select AKJ as their CM ...I deeply pray that he becomes CM in forthcoming election of Delhi with APP having majority off its own....

What i am saying is they choose wrong state .. reason beging delhi is not full fledge states like punjab haryana or even UP.its governemnt has to ask for various permisiion from delhi governor which inturn gives order depending upon wishes of central gov ....

So app waal`a would always point that look we wanted to implement but central gov (aka political party bj or congress) did want it eg begin lokpal..

better would have been if they have fought from haryana