A Thai Air Force F-16 skidded off a taxiway and crashed into a drainage

sherkhan

A Thai Air Force F-16 skidded off a taxiway and crashed into a drainage ditch at Korat Air Base
Pilot ejected

pmaitra

The drainage is filled with grass and bushes, and is dry. How did the plane skid off the runway on a dry day?

Hope this happens with the PAF F-16s.

Blackwater

The drainage is filled with grass and bushes, and is dry. How did the plane skid off the runway on a dry day?

Hope this happens with the PAF F-16s.
This will become paf f-16 as this will be sold to them cheaply and with help of copy papa China they will rebuild and use against kufurs[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

pmaitra

ahh mods excellent templates to how one should behave, @Yusuf you need to teach your mod a think or two about how to be a good mod and not a twat.
Jalan jyon ho rahi hai bhai?

So this confirms what many suspected. You are a Pakistani.

I pray to the gods that all Pakistani planes skid off the runway. There I said it. What are you going to do about it? :lol:

Last edited:

blue marlin

Jalan jyon ho rahi hai bhai?

So this confirms what many suspected. You are a Pakistani.

I pray to the gods that all Pakistani planes skid off the runway. There I said it. What are you going to do about it? :lol:
what does "Jalan jyon ho rahi hai bhai? " mean? the weird thing is is that i showed your naive message to an indian friend of mine and he said this " someone should tell him that our planes don't skid but fall out of the sky "

i have a lot of friends from all over the world as i study defence and politics and there are many people of many nationalities who study here.

i dont need to do anything about it.

pmaitra

what does "Jalan jyon ho rahi hai bhai? " mean? the weird thing is is that i showed your naive message to an indian friend of mine and he said this " someone should tell him that our planes don't skid but fall out of the sky "

i have a lot of friends from all over the world as i study defence and politics and there are many people of many nationalities who study here.

i dont need to do anything about it.
Ok, first you call someone a "twat," and then you complain to an Admin. That's called being naïve. :lol:

I did not say anything against you, yet my comment riled you up. I wonder why. You are what you are.

blue marlin

Ok, first you call someone a "twat," and then you complain to an Admin. That's called being naïve. :lol:

I did not say anything against you, yet my comment riled you up. I wonder why. You are what you are.
firstly you hate against a country and would welcome harm/death upon somone. i.e wanting/praying for a pakistani jet to crash then you call me a paki. and give me the sarcy comment of what am i going to do about it. if you were more neutral i would not have responded in the manner i would have. you need to under stand that dfi is host to many international users as well, your comments would give many non indian users a negative perception of you and the genuine type of the site. as moderators oyu should moderate not hate. also it would be wise of you to notify your friends and tell them what they called me and what they say is disgusting and i acted in retaliation. also calling someone a paki in the uk will most likely get you hospitalised. its like calling an African an nig*ger.

pmaitra

I wish harm/death to a Pakistani war machine and its operator. What's wrong with that? Would you rather I wish his good health so that he can come and bomb me? :crazy:

Hello, this is not the United Nations. Apni Gandhi-giri apne jeb pe rakh.

Also, I don't live in UK. If you support a Paki in India, you would be lucky if you are hospitalized.

blue marlin

I wish harm/death to a Pakistani war machine and its operator. What's wrong with that? Would you rather I wish his good health so that he can come and bomb me? :crazy:

Also, I don't live in UK. If you support a Paki in India, you would be lucky if you are hospitalized.
really ! bomb you should should know that there never going to be another full scale war. nearly everyone figured that out in 1998. you remark sort of makes sense in the fact that a potential person may eventually kill you, the chances are remote.

i under stand that your an indian american. not all indians are anti Pakistani nut cases. all of the indians i know dont give a shit about Pakistanis, vice versa. i mean you do find pakistani and indian couples out there and every one gets along here . i find the us more off a wild country as compared the the uk, we are more left wing than the us . just a question of random interest where do you live in the us?

pmaitra

@blue marlin, whatever.

Don't like my opinion, suit yourself. Just self moderate your language so that you don't have to deal with this moderator.

Bye for now.

blue marlin

@blue marlin, whatever.

Don't like my opinion, suit yourself. Just self moderate your language so that you don't have to deal with this moderator.

Bye for now.
well what ever to you too, bye as well its getting late anyway, i shall reply when you say somthing stupid. btw ofcom is investigating this site for racial hate and more. so i wont be surprised to learn that you will be blocked from the uk in about 6 weeks. if you want to know who reported you then look at me. bye

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
well what ever to you too, bye as well its getting late anyway, i shall reply when you say somthing stupid. btw ofcom is investigating this site for racial hate and more. so i wont be surprised to learn that you will be blocked from the uk in about 6 weeks. if you want to know who reported you then look at me. bye
Yeh site bahut der se chal rahi hai aur tera nakli baap UK kuch nahi karega.

Tere jaise naali ke keede roj aate hein yahan pe aur maar diye jate hein.

Agar usko kuch karna hai to apne bahu beti ko bachaye jinka kaand ho raha hai bulk mein. :lol:

blue marlin

Yeh site bahut der se chal rahi hai aur tera nakli baap UK kuch nahi karega.

Tere jaise naali ke keede roj aate hein yahan pe aur maar diye jate hein.

Agar usko kuch karna hai to apne bahu beti ko bachaye jinka kaand ho raha hai bulk mein. :lol:
:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:
Screen Shot 2015-08-28 at 20.12.10.png
:blah::blah:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles