A Secular rape in Bahraich

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned
A teenage girl was allegedly gangraped in Risia area of Bahraich by four youths, who also prepared MMS of the act and circulated it, police said on Sunday.

The incident took place on April 6 when Dildaar Khan, Mahmood Khan, Dawood Mirza and Azam Mira caught the 16-years old girl, dragged her to field and raped her, they said.

They also made MMS of the act and circulated it among their friends.

An FIR has been registered in the matter and police has launched a manhunt to nab the accused, police said.

Read more at: Teenager gangraped by four youths in Uttar Pradesh : North, News - India Today

JBH22

Dildaar Khan, Mahmood Khan, Dawood Mirza and Azam Mira
Hmmm so much for the secular rapist.

Where are the secular crowd on DFI?

ghost

What is wrong with most of you ?What if the girl who was raped a muslim?so what kind of shit made you call "secular" .
Mulyam is not "secular" he is just a shallow minded opportunist nothing more. Now i agree Muslim have some major issues which they should sought if they want to live peacefully with other community.Majority of muslim just relate each and everything to islam and quran if it suit their need which i think can be avoided.For them it is always us vs them which is not the reality everytime.Drinking ,cigrate ,bidi and many other things are prohibited in islam still a whole lot of muslim indulge in them .They should realize india is a secular modern country where people live under law which are meant for everyone so no need to dictate shariya law as it is of no use as nobody give a ******* about it but if they are very much into it they should follow quran in their "personal" life as long it does not break any laws and well they should remain far away from other individual life including other muslims.Plus they should stop being moron as in to say things like we will not say "vande mataram " or " bharat mata" as islam does not allow it this is just bullshit.All proud indians use "inqulab zindabad" "mera watan" "saheed" and a lot more urdu words coz we dont see hindi ,urdu or anything else which matter to most of india is the"jazba" behind them.The bottom line being follow ur religion but don't expect everyone else to do as you wish Enjoy and if you cannot then atleast respect diversity.And to people like 'abu aazmi" i would say you are most welcome to give up ur citzenship and move to saudi arabia to full fill all ur sick fantacy.I think gandhi ji *********** up when he said it is important for religon to mix into politics coz that is hurting and hurting bad for india If It would be up to me i would say mix "Humanity into politics"

Now coming to hindu your frustation against false"secularism" i can understand and is justified but don't become the one you hate don't hate muslims all muslim are not like this but those who are they are wrong so stand up against wrong (whenever and wherever it exist) not against any religion speak out against wrong not religion .Rape is deranged and it is not hindu ,sikh,muslim or any other religion it is just a sick act done by sick people irrespective of their cast creed religion guys have you forgotten "nirbhaya" rape that was done by hindus so please do not use words like"secular rape"
as you are wrong .

So you need to realize that muslim who do antiques as stated above in the name of religion are wrong people same as communal people of other religion are wrong so we need to stand against wrong united as humans irrespective of cast creed or religion.

AZAM KHAN OR ABU AZMI DOES NOT REPRESENT ISLAM THEY REPRESENT "WRONG"

and neither Abdul Hamid represent islam he represent "good"

Actually no need for anyone to represent "religion" represent "urself"

Company Quarter Master Havildar Abdul Hamid was born on 1 July 1933, in Uttar Pradesh. He was enrolled in the 4 Grenadiers on 27 December 1954. During his Army service he earned the Sainya Seva Medal with Clasp J&K, the Samar Seva Medal and the Raksha Medal. During the 1965 Indo-Pak War, 4 Indian Division was entrusted with a two-fold responsibility - capture Pak territory east of Ichhogil Canal and contain possible enemy attack on Kasur-Khem Karan axis. The 4th Indian Division succeeded in reaching Ichhogil but the powerful Pakistani offensive forced it to fall back on Asal Uttar. The 4 Indian Division settled here to meet the enemy assault.

In the new defence plan of the Division, 4 Grenadiers occupied a vital area ahead of Chima village on the Khem Karan-Bhikhiwind road. A firm hold on this area was considered essential to sustain the divisional plan of defence. On Spetember 8th night, the enemy made repeated probing attacks on Grenadiers positions but was frustrated in all the attempts. The most serious threat, however, developed when the enemy attacked with a regiment of Patton tanks at 0800 hours on September 10th. The attack was preceded by intense artillery shelling so much so that every yard of ground occupied by the battalion was littered by a shell.

By 0900 hours, the enemy tanks had penetrated the forward company positions. At this critical juncture, Hamid was commanding a recoilless gun detachment. Seeing the gravity of the situation, he moved out to a flank with his gun mounted on a jeep. Intense enemy shelling and tank fire did not deter him. From his new position, he knocked out the leading enemy tank with accurate fire. Then he changed his position and knocked out another enemy tank. By this time the enemy who had spotted his position brought down concentrated machine gun and high explosive fire on him.

But he kept on firing. As he fired to hit yet another enemy tank, he was mortally wounded by a high explosive shell. Throughout this action, CQMH Hamid inspired his comrades to put up a gallant fight to beat off the enemy tank assault. His sustained act of bravery and disregard for personal safety, in the face of constant enemy fire, were a shining example, not only to his unit but to the whole division and were in the highest traditions of the Indian Army. Company Quarter Master Havildar Abdul Hamid was honoured with the highest wartime gallantry medal, Param Vir Chakra, posthumously. Jai Hind!! Jai Jawan!!

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Now coming to hindu your frustation against false"secularism" i can understand and is justified but don't become the one you hate don't hate muslims all muslim are not like this but those who are they are wrong so stand up against wrong (whenever and wherever it exist) not against any religion speak out against wrong not religion .Rape is deranged and it is not hindu ,sikh,muslim or any other religion it is just a sick act done by sick people irrespective of their cast creed religion guys have you forgotten "nirbhaya" rape that was done by hindus so please do not use words like"secular rape"
as you are wrong .
It is because of secular government that likes of you are hiding behind this nonsense. If our govt start releasing figures of rapes and relation of muslims with that, likes of you will have no place to hide.

I do not blame you for Hindus think in same manner. You highlight exceptions and prove your point without noticing that a religion whose holy book allows any non muslim married women into harem( even if her hubby is alive) can only lead to such incidents. But likes of you would say" do rapes not occur in Hindu or sikh areas". Yes they do but thought is different and so is magnitude. Plenty of Indians are killed by Indians that does not mean that we start justifying and absolving Pakistani sponsored Terrorist attacks which are done with a distinct and bloody mindset.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
It is because of secular government that likes of you are hiding behind this nonsense. If our govt start releasing figures of rapes and relation of muslims with that, likes of you will have no place to hide.

I do not blame you for Hindus think in same manner. You highlight exceptions and prove your point without noticing that a religion whose holy book allows any non muslim married women into harem( even if her hubby is alive) can only lead to such incidents. But likes of you would say" do rapes not occur in Hindu or sikh areas". Yes they do but thought is different and so is magnitude. Plenty of Indians are killed by Indians that does not mean that we start justifying and absolving Pakistani sponsored Terrorist attacks which are done with a distinct and bloody mindset.
Look,friend he is saying a different thing.Of course those people who had done such a ghastly act in Bahraich should be given strict punishment.However what @ghost has wanted to say is that just because of these incidents we should not categorize the entire Muslim community as evil and anti-national.There are good and patriotic Muslims too.Some of them like Abdul Kalam have turned out to be inspirations and role models for many people.Just because one apple is rotten in a bunch does not mean the entire bunch is rotten.The problem with Indian muslims is they are being radicalized by Pakistani and other forces through zealous mullahs and madrases.The Indian muslims who have been educated in proper schools are no less patriotic and virtuous than us Hindus.However a few who listen to bigoted mullahs forget their duty to India and engage in jihad against their own motherland.
Our aim should be to give proper education to these Muslims and turn them towards the right path.If we start treating our Muslim brothers as second class citizens then that would only alienate them further and make the entire community hostile towards us.This would only lead to the breakdown of law and order in our country.

Last edited by a moderator:

ghost

If someone rape using this pretext of islam i would stand along you against it coz it is "wrong"
But
if you use this pretext to describe all muslim as rapist or reason behind rape i would stand against you coz you would be "wrong"

Rest please re:read my post and try to understand the essence of it else @Peter has simplified it for you.

"HINDU BY BIRTH SECULAR BY CHOICE"

And if you define secularism as been followed by our so called politicians then you are no different than them .
"If I were a dictator, religion and state would be separate. I swear by my religion. I will die for it. But it is my personal affair. The state has nothing to do with it. The state would look after your secular welfare, health, communications, foreign relations, currency and so on, but not your or my religion. That is everybody's personal concern!"

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
"If I were a dictator, religion and state would be separate. I swear by my religion. I will die for it. But it is my personal affair. The state has nothing to do with it. The state would look after your secular welfare, health, communications, foreign relations, currency and so on, but not your or my religion. That is everybody's personal concern!"
When non abrahmic religions are attacked by abrahmic ones, such thoughts are quite delusional. State will not support any religion, but world Islamic community would support Muslims in raising mosques and distributing Islamic literature. So while Islam grows, other religions suffer.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Look,friend he is saying a different thing.Of course those people who had done such a ghastly act in Bahraich should be given strict punishment.However what @ghost has wanted to say is that just because of these incidents we should not categorize the entire Muslim community as evil and anti-national.There are good and patriotic Muslims too.Some of them like Abdul Kalam have turned out to be inspirations and role models for many people.Just because one apple is rotten in a bunch does not mean the entire bunch is rotten.The problem with Indian muslims is they are being radicalized by Pakistani and other forces through zealous mullahs and madrases.The Indian muslims who have been educated in proper schools are no less patriotic and virtuous than us Hindus.However a few who listen to bigoted mullahs forget their duty to India and engage in jihad against their own motherland.
Our aim should be to give proper education to these Muslims and turn them towards the right path.If we start treating our Muslim brothers as second class citizens then that would only alienate them further and make the entire community hostile towards us.This would only lead to the breakdown of law and order in our country.
Let us stop here for any further debate is just capable of creating bad blood. If Gandhi could not move heart of Islam, how much we can do is anybody's guess. Submitting to aggressor is just recipe for more bullying.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
I wont connect it with religion but blame UP govt of 'communalism' if they take these cases back for Aaazam Khan's vote bank.

JBH22

I wont connect it with religion but blame UP govt of 'communalism' if they take these cases back for Aaazam Khan's vote bank.
Why hesitate to call a spade a spade?

Its blatant what these buggers have done, they are emboldened by mullah yadav soft stance, but in essence they do what they have done for ages.

The pattern is simple rape, pillage the non believers.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I PITY the muslims specially in UP who have allowed themselves to be used as jahil fodder so party like SP can use them and the idiots like Azam Traitor Khan can tell wrong facts about muslim community and how he did the Muzzafarbad riots where muslims died. :tsk:

The silent following of muslims specially in UP is disappointing.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
When non abrahmic religions are attacked by abrahmic ones, such thoughts are quite delusional. State will not support any religion, but world Islamic community would support Muslims in raising mosques and distributing Islamic literature. So while Islam grows, other religions suffer.
No, majority here mean they were moaning secular crys while raping the girl ....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles