A Rocky Russia-India Defense Union

agentperry

well confining indo-russia relationship to arm sales is wrong and the relationship could have been converted into economic relationship.
India produces cheap pharma products and when it can export it to CIS than i guess russia is no different from cis.
russia got huge reserve of oil, gas and other rare resources. Indian IT can work there.

russia needs money nower days so Indian financial institution could have gone there surely when sbi is thinking of going to pakistan than russian is something much better.

i dont know why people are killing russia-India relationship and why they are restricting it to arms sale.

Galaxy

Country flag
Also, I will like to add one thing. India needs Russia and Russia needs India more.

Today, India is still largest arms importer from Russia and no country can replace India as 50% of the world (Most of the big economy except India, China and Indonesia) buys from west or allies/partner of U.S. China now dependent on indiganious industry. Indonesia don't have same threat perception and she maintains equal relation with both Russia & U.S.

Hence, No country can replace India. Also it takes few decades to build such relation too :)

Last edited:

hitesh

LONG LIVE RUSSIA-INDIA FRIEND SHIP . Dont forget how much Soviet Union helped india in 70
s

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
well confining indo-russia relationship to arm sales is wrong and the relationship could have been converted into economic relationship.
India produces cheap pharma products and when it can export it to CIS than i guess russia is no different from cis.
russia got huge reserve of oil, gas and other rare resources. Indian IT can work there.

russia needs money nower days so Indian financial institution could have gone there surely when sbi is thinking of going to pakistan than russian is something much better.

i dont know why people are killing russia-India relationship and why they are restricting it to arms sale.
Key words highlighted which itself describes the situation.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles