A Message To Indians

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by 171K, Jul 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 171K

171K Tihar Jail Banned

I hate India & I can't say Jai Hind because certain forum members can't handle the truth. In short all I said on the other thread was India is in a sorry state & Indians are directly to blame because of the poor leadership you choose to keep in power. Maybe I should have worded my comments differently, but to see the poor state India is in (I mean 5000 kids die of hunger daily) one can get angry easily.

Azad Hind - really! First Indians were slaves of the British, now you are slaves of the Nehru Gandhi dynasty. The thing is you don't need to be, you can actually do something about it but choose not to. Maybe Indians have not learnt anything from history.

I find it frustating that India, a country with great potential is in the mess it is. If the people of India put half decent leaders in power, there would be no slums, poverty levels would not be as extreme as they currently are, probably the internal & external security problems would not be as bad, etc.

Anyways carry on being slaves, carry on having wet dreams of being a superpower.

I hate India & I can't say Jai Hind because Indians can't handle some home truths. I'm out of this forum.

Jai Hind = Long Live India, Glory to India.

JAI HIND
    JAI HIND
    JAI HIND

3. ajtr

ajtr Veteran Member Veteran Member

lol.......................

4. Rebelkid

Rebelkid Regular Member

Extremely easy to say all this form your cozy home ... isn't it . The fact is not that we can't handle the truth..the fact is you know absolutely nothing about this country..

Either you are an idiot or you are retarded...on one sentence you say "you hate India" on the other you say "Long live India, Glory to India". IF you think you can do a difference ..then act...if you cannot act then you should not whine and rant..as i said..India is in a state today because of people like YOU who would love to rant about how smelly this country is...

And for you...go visit a psychiatrist IDIOTS like you contribute nothing and have never contributed anything for this country.. A message to you this time

GO live in your glamorous UK,fact is... UK can never be your home, The people there will call you INDIAN origin weather you like it or not.The people over there will never consider you as their own..
    You clearly don't know what India is and your acting like just another UK white who think he can rant on an another inferior country....

What a waste of Bandwidth....

plugwater and youngindian like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.