A Dreamed India

sunny_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
Ten Imaginations for a Dreamed India

now days we read the political adds of different political parties going to election, like one as below. which gave me an idea to put my own view about a dreamed India, what i would advise from my side, as how we used to look on India while thinking on it as a successful nation when we used to have time with friends before I moved overseas for higher studies. :thumb:

what exactly we think, we need to have for a Dreamed India, like how we used to imagine at a time :ranger:

Last edited by a moderator:

sunny_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
1st; Maintain Foundation of Indian Democracy for the Life of India, the Nation

Indian Democracy and it Values, we Proud on

The meaning of Independence India got in 1947

in short i may say,

"as part of our freedom, there is no law in India which makes difference among the people based on religion/ race/ language/ state etc, there is no super human like British anymore in India, and now we pay taxes to that Indian government which use it for the purpose to help the people based in India, not for the WW1 and WW2 to help Britain. with providing Equal Rights to all and more opportunities to the weak part of Indian society like Dalits/ Women, in terms of reservations in jobs/competitive exams and that's fair. at the same time we proud to say that we had many minorities Presidents/ PMs/ Chief Ministers/ Governors/ Chief Justice/ IAS topper/ Bollywood superstar/ Cricket Team Captain etc, and we proud to say that we got this type of country from our elders who fought for our freedom and we are responsible to give the same type of country to our coming generation too. we just can't compromise our "Independence" for any reason. and we have to defend our Independence from any type of external threat, which we are currently facing in terms of Sectarian War mainly in North East, from the Bangladeshi infiltration..."

"We now pay tax to that Indian government which use the tax money to help the people based in India itself, develop infrastructure in India to improve life of the people based in India, while before that we were paying tax to those British to help them in their wars. Mr Gandhi struggled to have Industries in India, who may then provide jobs to Indians and hence pay taxes to Indian government for the purpose to use this tax for the people based in India. and yes we have got that 'freedom', and trying to improve. and we now proud to say that we have made a place where the most deserving people get higher success, regardless in which family they took birth, (of any religion/ race/ language/state etc). and we hope India will become one of the best place to live by using their talent/ knowledge this way"
:india:

the above statement used the word "super human British" before 1947, frequent use of "freedom", "independence", as i prepared my above statement on 15th August this year........ the above statement has a clear sense to demonstrate "democratic structure" of India on the world platform, in terms of "Equal Rights" for all, "more opportunities" for weak part of society like Women/Dalits in different exams/ jobs, as we have. with putting concern over the growing threats of "Sectarian Wars" in north east region due to Bangladeshi Infiltration. here, Freedom/ Independence of India is defined in terms of "non-religious" foundation of Indian Democracy of Hindu Majority, and our Independence/ Freedom has the main threats from Sectarian Wars, fueled and funded by rogue neighbors of India......

sunny_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
2nd; Energy Consumption Equation to be based on Controlling Pollution of Cities

Gas as The Prime Fuel for Vehicles in India

Gas is the 'cleanest' "High Grade Energy", which may be used for vehicles too. its price is always cheaper than petrol/diesel, and would obviously be much cheaper than market rate for a long term contract for a high demanding market like India, the biggest market at the closest geo-graphical proximity to Iran. Iran, which has second largest gas reserve after russia too...... a gas pipeline with a big cross sectional area is needed, for a long term contract to cover the whole western region of india is needed at present, along with the current supplies of gas from eastern region we already have.....

India needs to rely more and more on LNG for vehicles etc. first Gas engines are always bit cheaper than petrol and diesel and also its a very less polluting source of energy...... government would consider to reduce tax on those passenger vehicles which require gas to run its engine. once we imagined India to be having a type of tax system which would encourage the three categories of vehicles as below. :truestory:

1st; 2 wheel drives like bike etc to be run by Petrol.

2nd; Passenger four wheel vehicles like cars/buses/ auto ricksha etc to be run by Gas only, a majority at least by reducing taxes on gas engines and higher tax on diesel/petrol engines. (auto ricksha on electricity is also a concern.)

3rd; Vehicles to transfer goods like trucks etc to be run by diesel, a cheaper fuel than Petrol to reduce transportation bill, while being operated outside cities.

(with a separate tax systems for luxury cars, as we already have.)

(and a Gas pipeline with a big cross sectional area from Iran would be the big concern in this regard, to fulfill demand of gas, which has the second largest gas reserve of world, and India is the largest market in its closest Geo-proximity. and this idea would get more strength with the recent news that pipeline under sea route is now cheaper than that of the pipeline on the surface too, hence avoiding any type of transit problems through pak too this way :thumb:)

=> "Having metro rails in all the cities/ more modern express ways etc too", but these things are the basic things. its clear that you have to have more and more metro lines in cities, similar to other infrastructure projects. and we do see progress in this direction too, but we demand more expenditure on Infrastructure projects....... and yes, transferring a big portion of the city population to electric metro trains is the most Ideal way to reduce pollution of cities :india:

sunny_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
3rd; Having More and More Special Economic Zones

for the person i think like, having more and more SEZs only means for progress. i even strongly favor all the infrastructure developments to be based on "primarily" supporting SEZs, which would be non-taxed for both, the industries for export purpose and also for domestic supplies. there would a way of developing infrastructure like high speed roads, ports, airports, water-electricity supplies in India etc, which would be 'primarily' meant to support SEZs. :india:

for me, there is only and only one meaning of a "Progressive India", the number of SEZs it may built which would be at least of the same standard to that of Chinese ones. which would be properly supported by other infrastructure projects like ports, high speed roads, airports, water-electricity supplies, transportation etc :truestory:

=> SEZ units hit tax hurdles for domestic supplies | Business Line :facepalm:

and as discussed above, now India needs to do much more to have more SEZs. we hope its number to be thrice by 2020, to meet the industrial growth target. India simply can't achieve its target to bring the manufacturing share to be around 25% of GDP target until we have "Structural Reform of Indian Economy", and having more SEZs is the first step in this regard.

to prepare for the circumstances at 2020+, India does need a type of "Structural Reform" considering industrial production growth. India already have a range of Institutions, for high to low level skills, with new infrastructure projects like express way/ ports/ airport etc, along with reaching Youth Literacy rate closed to 90% soon. its filled with highly competent professionals, at a low salary, and only hurdle in this direction for having more SEZs........

and we have been getting news that acquiring farmers lands has been the main issue in this regard. and here we find an Asian country like Singapore to be a type SEZ as a whole country, then why this big country like India has so much problems in acquiring lands for SEZs? we had this type of problems in 50s and 60s also when the government wanted to lay down roads and there used to be much resistances from the same type of farmers demands. then why can't India acquire the prime lands by 'forceful' methods, as it were adopted before also, for the key infrastructure projects in 50s to 80s? i mean, if a land of farmer cost 1.0 lacs per 1000 square feet then just through 3.0 lacs for those lands and get it????? and if there is more resistance then just through 5.0lacs+, 5 times, for the same type of land?????

such a big country like India, which is even net exporter of food grains but it faces problems for acquiring lands for SEZs, just because of farmers?, i always doubt why???? :ranger:

sunny_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
4th; No Above the Nation

only those would be allowed to live in India who understand 'The Values' of Father of Nations, as below :india:

few key points is as below:- :thumb:

A leader as a single person represents many millions.

when motive of even the father of nation is suspected, his prestige must go.

Rise and fall of India is determinant of sum total of quality of her many millions :india:

non-violence to be the basis on any domestic or geo-political issue etc :india:

as per letter of Mr Gandhi, written to second father of nation, Netaji S.C.Bose as below

=>
SELECTED LETTERS FROM SELECTED WORKS OF MAHATMA GANDHI

To Subhash Chandra Bose

Birla House,
New Delhi,
2-4-1939

My dear Subhash,

I have yours of 31st march as also the previous one. You are quite frank and I like your letters for the clear enunciation of your views.

The view you express seem to be so diametrically opposed to those of the others and my own that I do not see any possibility of bridging them. I think that such school of thought should be able to put forth its views before the country without any mixture. And if this is honestly done, I do not see why there should be any bitterness engaging in civil war.

What is wrong is not the differences between us but loss of mutual respect and trust. This will be remedied by time which is the best healer. If there is real non-violence in us, there can be no civil war and much bitterness.

Taking all things into consideration, I am of opinion that you should at once form your own Cabinet fully representing your views. Formulate your programme definitely and put it before the forthcoming A. I. C. C. If the Committee accepts the programme all will be plain-sailing and you should be enabled to prosecute it unhampered by the minority. If on the other hand your programme is not accepted you should resign and let the committee choose it president. And you will be free to educate the country along your lines.:ranger: I tender this advice irrespective of Pandit pant's resolution.

My prestige does not count. It has an independent value of its own. When my motive is suspected or my policy or programme rejected by the country, the prestige must go. India will rise and fall by the quality of the sum total of her many millions.:india: Individuals, however high they may be, are of no account except in so far as they represent the many millions. Therefore let us rule it out of consideration.

I wholly dissent from your view that the country has been never so violent as now. I smell violence in the air I breath. But the violence has pout on a subtle form. Our mutual distrust I a bad form of violence. The widening gulf between Hindus and Mussalmans points to the same thing. I can give further illustrations.

We seem to differ ad to the amount of corruptions in the Congress. My impression is that it is in the increase. I have been pleading for the past many months for a thorough scrutiny.

In these circumstances I se no atmosphere of non-violent mass action. An ultimatum without effective sanction is worse than useless.

But as I have told you that I am an old man perhaps growing timid and over-cautious and you have youth before you and reckless optimism born of youth. I hope you are right. I am wrong. I have the firm belief that the Congress as it is today cannot deliver goods, cannot offer civil disobedience worth the name. Therefore if your prognosis is right, I am s back and played out as the generalissimo of Satyagraha.

I am glad you have mentioned the little Rajkot affair. It brings into prominent relief the different angles from which we look at things. I have nothing to repent of in the steps I have taken I connection with it. I feel that it has great national importance. I have not stopped civil disobedience in the other States for the sake of Rajkot. But Rajkot opened my eyes. It showed me the way. I am not in Delhi for my health. I am reluctantly in Delhi awaiting the Chief Justice's decision. I hold it to be my duty to be in Delhi till the steps to be taken in due fulfillment of the Viceroy's declaration in his last wire to me are finally taken. I may not run any risk. If I was invited the Paramount Power to do its duty, I was bound to be in Delhi to see that the duty as fully performed. I saw nothing wrong in the Chief Justice being appointed the interpreter of the document whose meaning was put in doubt by the Thakor Sahib. By the way, Sir Maurice will examine the document not in his capacity as Chief Justice but as a trained jurist trusted by the Viceroy. By accepting the Viceroy's nominee as judge, I fancy I have shown both wisdom and grace and what is more important I have increased the Vice regal responsibility in the matter,

Though we have discussed sharp differences of opinion between us, I am quite sure that our private relations will not suffer in the least. If they are from the heart, I believe they are, they will bear the strain of these differences.

Love

BAPU

Mahatma Gandhi : Selected Letters

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The dream has turned soured.

Yet, there is hope!

sunny_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
5th; Establishing Homeland Security as a National Priority

we need a strong homeland security system, which would link all the government's systems of the country to achieve the common goals. and i have some more ideas in this regard, along with the goals/mission/vision etc Indian systems already have, for their purpose to establish a proper homeland security :india:

1st; a common civilian must have at least 2 identity card, while walking on the streets. Youth Literacy Rate of India would touch 90% by this year, and it means that the common civilians are responsible to to declare their identity at any time, whatever requested by a police man. along with Voter ID card, a civilian must be able to show at least one more ID, either Pan card/ DL/ birth certificate, to avoid going to police custody for a while, until he/she manage to show at least 2 IDs....

2nd; every person taking birth must have a birth certificate. and not having the same must bring punishment for the parents of that certain kid taking birth.

3rd; India needs to make its systems more "EFFECTIVE" now to face the global challenges, which won't be handicapped by any political party..... something like, a proper Home Land Security with bringing the different departments together to achieve the common goal, which would be linked with each others, no matter which party comes in power. and hence the whole system would then work as a single system to ensure the security of the nation as whole. an EFFECTIVE enough system which may put any person on the trial, if he/she doesn't do his/her honestly, violate laws while his employment for personal benefits. and example of Mr PVN Rao must be given to all those who may come in power, of any party :india:
(and why not, its not just India but we have example of many other Democratic countries where there was no law to defend the corrupts PM/President, when they didn't do their duty honestly. whether former pres of US, Mr B.Clinton who could hardly avoid punishment for having sex with his secretory during working hour, former Indonesian Pres Mr Suharto was sent to jail for corruption, former Italian PM was also sent behind the bars last year, bla bla.)

4th; we need a system which would be 'primarily' meant to defend those people who are building the nations, mainly top businessmen/ celebrities and other influential people, who have influence on the society to an extent.... and the concept behind it, "there is no meaning to sacrifice lives of our soldiers on the border if we can't defend those who are building the nation. who have influence on the society to an extent" :no:

for example of top business people/ billionaires, who are billionaires not because they have money in pocket, but they billionaires in terms of the industries they have, which provides employments, generate high taxes on the their businesses. the tax revenue which the government use for helping common people/ build infrastructure. their industries also introduce new technologies to improve overall life of common Indian civilians this way. (for example, how cheap mobile service has changed life of common people to an extent.). i even favor a Cabinate level security for the top 50+ businessmen of India. (while hoping that these businessmen may afford to pay for the expanses of their security too, if the government ask.) and I would like to see its start from the gentleman as below :india:

Have already given 25% of my wealth to charity: Azim Premji, Wipro - Economic Times :spartak:

similarly we need a reasonable level of security for other businessmen, influential people of India, who have enough influence on the society, and hence they must be defended by the systems of Indian society too. we won't reach a day when our these honored businessmen/celebraties/other influential people may become toys on the hands of those who may then use these people against Indian society itself :nono:

=>
@Himanshu Pandey
how r we going to afford it?
I think, the businessmen may themselves pay for the expanses, if the government ask. while it may be little expansive for the lower order businessmen/celebrities etc, so it would be negotiated

=>
Are you saying what I think you are saying? Separate laws for the rich and the poor?
a very fair question and I appreciate your contribution in this thread. from here, could you please let us know, what good you find in this post which is about giving special status to those people who are building this country? I mean, do you find few good things in my post, what exactly I meant to say here?

(there is a difference between Arts and Science and when we deal with the Arts, if we lose something on the one aspect then we gain on other side at the same time. thats true.....)

from here, please check this news as below and make a comment on it. why the 'would be' largest selling car of India, the cheapest car, the NANO's manufacturer preferred to move to Gujarat from West Bengal? while even Kolkatta, one of the 4 metro, is located in this state? what exactly the Gujarat provides to the businessmen/influential people/ celebrities, which has very high growth rate in India even if it already has high base of income, but still its growth rate is very high due to high level of industrialization, and hence generating more taxes, employment, prosperity, new technologies this way????

hence here, how exactly West Bengal's government is good for its people, while not helping those businessmen who may bring prosperity to this state???????

After a controversial stay in West Bengal, Tata Motor’s on Tuesday (October 7) shifted their Rs one-lakh car Nano project to Sanand near Ahmedabad at an investment of Rs 2,000 crore, declaring that efforts will be made to roll out the world's cheapest car from a make-shift plant to meet the deadline.

Tata said the company had a great deal of urgency in having a new location and was driven by the reputation of the state.

Ratan Tata announces Nano plant in Gujarat-Business-TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos

=> I think the post below must have a place within this post:

We Need a Stronger and "Effective" Systems of India

the System, which can't be handicapped by either Politicians or Bureacrats

Few Key Points on this topic may be summarized as below:

1st; Ministers and Bureaucrats/ Diplomats are only the "FACES" of the Society and their departments

They are only the 'paid' servants for the purpose of their job

my above post has a simple meaning that, "President-PM-Ministers, including bureaucrats/diplomats are nothing but the paid servants to serve the people who feed them by taxes. they are only the 'faces' of the society-departments, they belong to, and for the purpose to serve the people who have appointed them, the common civilians........"

and the time any of the 'face' of their concerned departments doesn't do his/her work honestly, he/she would be straight kicked, punished for violating the concerning laws related to his/her job, no matter which party comes in power, and who is the PM-President-Minister-Secretary etc.

India needs to give more and more strength to its systems, which would be more linked with each others to achieve the common goal, and these 'faces' are responsible to make sure that they represent the 'systems' which is running properly, only. the systems which are for the purpose to serve the common public of India, for what these 'FACES' receive salaries.....

2nd; Ministers-Bureaucrats ('FACES') may only represent the Systems/ the concerning departments

They are responsible to make sure that the Systems are running Properly, 'ONLY'

Minister-Bureaucrats having Arts Subjects in IAS exams-Politics can't interfere in any of the professional departments, related to engineering-economics-finance-strategic issues-laws-defence-trade-foreign relations etc :nono:

the 'FACES' of a country, Ministers/Bureaucrats, who mainly have Arts Studies, are only the paid servants who do their jobs in return of the salaries they receive from the Tax Payers of a country, including India. and this also means that they will be brought on punishment if they will misuse government resources for their personal benefits..... Mr N.Rao would be taken as an example for these new faces to confirm that even being Prime Minister is not enough to avoid punishment, if they fails to comply with the laws, if they fails to do their jobs honestly, for what these ministers/bureaucrats receive salaries from the tax money of Indian civilians

whether its MMS or Modi, we need a system which may put any person on trial, no matter which position he/she holds. we have example of many democratic countries where no laws could defend the corrupt president/PMs when they failed to do their job with honesty. along with Mr PVN Rao, we have many examples like Mr Suharto of Indonesia, just a former Italian PM was sent to jail, Mr B.Clinton could hardly avoided imprisonment for having sex with his secretary during office time......

having a high position doesn't mean that you now own that whole department/ organization to sell it for the personal benefits :shoot:

=> Few People can't be the reasons for destruction of a country of 1.3billion people :nono:. the letter of Father of Nation of India, while talking to the second father of nation Netaji SC Bose, must be taken as an example to teach a lesson to these new leaders who always want to use the systems of India to serve their personal interests.....

My prestige does not count. It has an independent value of its own. When my motive is suspected or my policy or programme rejected by the country, the prestige must go. India will rise and fall by the quality of the sum total of her many millions. Individuals, however high they may be, are of no account except in so far as they represent the many millions. :india:

Mahatma Gandhi : Selected Letters

sunny_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
6th; Maintain Infrastructure Spending over 10% to GDP till 2050

when we think about a Dreamed India, if you ask a kid then he/she would say, "we would have high speed roads, modern Airports, Metro Trains in towns, City buses in all the cities like how we have in Indore, bla bla." and this all means to have higher spending on infrastructure. and as always demanded from economists, India must achieve and maintain Infrastructure Spending over 10%+ to its GDP for the next 30-40 years time.

we have few excellent example of recent Infrastructure developments in India as below. and we would like to see this type of metro trains, city buses like BRTC, airports, new Economic Cities like Gift City as below, etc we want in all the cities/states of India.

Ten remarkable infrastructure developments in India
31 Jul, 2013

For any country, its infrastructure is a matter of pride. From roadways, railways to airports and other smart-city initiatives, the last few years have witnessed a phenomenal change in the sector, leading to world-class facilities coming up across various parts in the country.

We take a look at ten remarkable infrastructure-related developments and projects that have come up in India, in the past few years:

1st, Dubbed an engineering marvel, the first phase of Mumbai's Eastern Freeway from Orange gate to Panjarpol opened to the public in June 2013 while the second and last phase from Panjarpol to Ghatkopar expected to be thrown open in July.

Over 25,000 vehicles are expected to take the freeway daily. The Eastern Freeway elevated road will be the longest such in an urban area in the country. The bridge will have 313 pillars and 3,340 segments.

2nd, Indore's BRTS - Built on the pattern of Ahmedabad BRTS, The BRTS road route built at a cost of Rs 135 crore. City travellers have a bus frequency of 15 minutes at every specific point. The BRTS consists of physically separated bus lanes and enclosed 'metro-like' stations.

The proposed bus corridor will eventually cover a distance of 120.46 kms. The fare collection system will include smart cards.

In 2012, The UN chose Ahmedabad's BRTS as a showcase project to highlight that addressing climate change is not a burden, but an opportunity to improve the lives of people. Example of planned commuting system The Ahmedabad BRTS, which began as pilot project on a 12.5 kilometre stretch in July 2009, has emerged as an example of how a planned commuting system can help reduce emissions and improve air quality as well as have a positive impact on urban development.

3rd, Double-decker trains
Its been some years since India's first superfast double-decker train was flagged off, but the railways has been introducing them on many routes. The much-awaited air-conditoned double decker express train between Chennai and Bangalore started its run from April 25 2013 augmenting seat availability in the high-demand route.

Every coach has seats in two decks with food trays attached at the back of each seat. Every row is provided with bottle holders, push back seats, windscreens and also charging socket. Kapurthala RCF is the only railway factory in the country which manufactures double decker AC coaches.

4th, India's first solar park at Charanka village in Gujarat, Gujarat accounts for 66% of India's total solar power. The country's first Solar Park came up at Charanka village in Gujarat in April 2012. The park at Charanka, spread across 5,000 acres, has 500 MW of generation capacity of both solar and wind energy.

Solar project developers like Alex Astral, US-based Sun Edison, Lanco Solar, Roha Dyechem and GMR Gujarat Solar Power have set up plants in the park. While 214 MW of grid connected solar power was commissioned at Charanka by 17 national and international companies, 10 solar plants having combined generation capacity of 87.49 MW have gone on stream in Surendranagar, 8 in Kutch (85 MW) and three each in Banaskantha (55.20 MW) and Rajkot (25MW), amongst others.

In addition to solar energy, the park also manufactures solar power plant panels and other related equipment. It also provides training to local people of Gujarat to work at solar parks.

5th, Expressway: The 165kmlong Yamuna expressway is one of the longest access-controlled six-lane rigid pavements in India. With the help of Yamuna Expressway, the rapidtransit corridor between Delhi and Agra, the drive from Greater Noida to Agra takes just 90 minutes.

On the 165 km Greater Noida-Agra expressway, the maximum speed limit is 100 kmph for cars and 60 km for heavier vehicles. The Yamuna Expressway, besides connecting Delhi to Agra through Noida-Greater Noida Expressway, touches 1,182 villages of Gautam Budh Nagar, Bulandshahar , Aligarh, Hathras (Mahamaya Nagar) and Mathura district.

The expressway provides a safe and an uninterrupted movement of passenger and freight traffic between the nation capital Delhi and Agra.

6th, Banihal-Qazigund rail link through India's longest railway tunnel, An 11-km-long tunnel across the treacherous Pir Panjal mountain range on the Banihal-Qazigund railway line in Jammu and Kashmir, is the longest such transportation passage in India and second longest in Asia. The 18-km long Banihal-Qazigund section of the ambitious mountain railway, connecting Kashmir Valley with Jammu region, was inaugurated on June 26.

The railway line, which connects Kashmir Valley with Jammu region, will considerably reduce the travel time between the two places. The distance between Banihal and Qazigund, which is also one of the most treacherous stretches in the entire Kashmir rail network project, will reduce from 35 km by road to 17.5 km on train.

The tunnel is totally water proof and equipped with a fire fighting system across the entire length of the tunnel. The tunnel passes approximately 440 metres below the existing Jawahar Road Tunnel.

7th; GIFT City in Gujarat, Spread over an area of 886 acres, GIFT city city project aims at state-of-the-art internal infrastructure encompassing all basic urban infrastructure elements along with an excellent external connectivity by roads, metro rail and Bus Rapid Transport Service (BRTS).

The Rs 60,000-crore GIFT City project will house a financial services-based multi-services SEZ, a centre for domestic financial sector, corporate offices, regional offices of companies, a trade centre, housing colonies, social infrastructure and other associated amenities. The project is expected to create ten lakh new jobs in ten years.

The city will use the energy-efficient district cooling system instead of air-conditioning. It will also use an automated waste collection system that sucks away garbage from buildings at high speed.

8th, Metro rail projects in various cities, The Metro fever is catching up in smaller cities, thanks largely to the success of Delhi Metro. While Bangalore has already started metro services, Jaipur, Gurgaon and Mumbai are expected to begin operations this year.

Meanwhile, Mumbai's Chembur-Wadala monorail section, which is India's first is set to be operational later this year. The 13 km first reach of Kochi Metro Rail project from Aluva to Palarivattom is expected to be completed by December 2015 and the second by March 2016.

The Hyderabad Metrorail is the world's largest elevated Metro Rail PPP project based on DBFOT basis (Design, Built, Finance, Operate and Transfer).

The Union urban development ministry has decided to consider the proposal for Metro in Tier II cities like Lucknow, Kanpur, Patna, Ahmedabad, Pune, Surat, Indore, Nagpur, Coimbatore, Kozhikode. Guwahati will soon have Metro rail with the Centre approving Assam Government's proposal for the mass transit system.

Introduction of metro railways helps to ease city traffic | India Transport Portal

9th, Modernisation underway at India's airports, World over governments spend billions to make that airport moment agreeable and delightful for visitors and locals alike. India, with the gleamy T3 in Delhi, is just getting there...With the AAI initiating a number of upgradation works -both for airports and airspace navigation - the technology to be used is also undergoing a phenomenal change.

While Hyderabad Airport has been rated as the No. 1 in India by Skytrax-World Airport Awards, the GVK-led consortium that operates Mumbai airport will throw open terminal 2, or T2, that it hopes will outshine Delhi airport's T3.

Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport's new passenger terminal has come up in Kolkata. It will have a capacity to handle an annual traffic of 20 million passengers as compared to the present 7.46 million. A new glass-and-steel domestic terminal at Chennai airport is also coming up.

Delhi's Indira Gandhi International Airport Terminal 3 | CNN Travel

India's first greenfield airport in Hyderabad ready for operation | TopNews

10th, World's highest rail bridge to come up across Chenab river, Arguably one of the toughest engineering challenges in hand, Railways plans to complete the Chenab bridge in Jammu and Kashmir by 2016, making it the world's highest rail bridge.

The arch-shaped bridge across Chenab river-bed in Reasi district, which will be five times the height of Qutab Minar at 359 m above river bed, will connect Baramulla and Srinagar to Jammu via Udhampur-Katra-Qazigund covering the entire route in about seven hours.

Ten remarkable infrastructure developments in India - Ten remarkable infrastructure developments in India | The Economic Times

Last edited:

sunny_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
Analysis as below generally have variations upto 20% to 40% to their estimate, but we may have a look on the current Infrastructure Assets of India, in comparison to emerging economies, w.r.t. to US/Germany too as below. here we find India and Brazil both need much more to catch up with emerging China

=> India to spend USD 1 trillion on infrastructure in next 5 yrs - Indian Express

Last edited:

sunny_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
we have a picture of changing India as below, which may have a place here too, i think :tup:

2nd, Literacy Rate

comparison based on 347 million people in 1947 to 1.25 billion people by 2013. here we find, Youth Literacy Rate would reach 90%+ by 2013, as we had almost 95%+ attendance of kids in schools since 1997

When the British rule ended in India in the year 1947 the literacy rate was just 12%. Over the years, India has changed socially, economically, and globally. After the 2011 census, literacy rate India 2011 was found to be 74.04%. Compared to the adult literacy rate here the youth literacy rate is about 9% higher.
Literacy Rate for India Population Census 2011

3rd, Per Capita Income of India

British Left around 2% to 5% rich and rest poor in 1947, out of total 347 million population in 1947, while we now have around 350 million Middle Class of India whose Per Capita Income is well over $20,000+ on PPP now, similar to Very High HDI countries like Argentina, Poland, Saudi Arabia etc :india:

GDP per Capita of India on PPP by 2013

Considering the method which was in application till 2006, by both World Bank and IMF

We have new GDP Per Capita on PPP calculation for India considering the year 2013 also, as below:

now poverty of India is because of its over population. Most of the problems of India is because of its Over Population and India has to reduce its population only. otherwise India has around 350mil Upper Middle Class, more than total population in 1947, whose per capita income on PPP is similar to the Very High HDI countries like Argentina, Poland, Saudi Arabia etc. one day I calculated as below:-

first, we find GDP on PPP of India was $4.8tn in 2012 but its still manipulated by the US/UK since 2007. as, till 2006, we had a different way of measuring GDP on PPP which used to include estimated undocumented part of GDP also. and I remember, this way GDP of high population 'developing' countries was around 50% to 80% higher, and for the middle order countries like Brazil/Turkey it was around 10% to 25% higher. and for the developed nations, the difference was hardly around 1% to 3% by that "Old Method" which was in application till 2006. like as below:

"There are, however, practical difficulties in deriving GDP at PPP, and we now have two different estimates of the PPP conversion factor for 2005, India's GDP at PPP is estimated at $ 5.16 trillion or $ 3.19 trillion depending on whether the old or new conversion factor is used," it said.

It's official: India's a trillion-$ economy - Times Of India
means, GDP of India on PPP was already $5.16tn in 2007, higher than Japan that year, making it the 3rd Largest Economy on PPP by 2007 itself this way. :truestory:

again we have India's growth rate since 2007 as below:

India GDP Annual Growth Rate

here we find, "Average Growth Rate" of India from first quarter of 2008 till the December quarter 2012, stood at around 7.6%, on 'annual' basis. hence considering GDP on PPP of India at $5.16tn in 2007 by Old Method as above, with the estimated 5.0% growth by 2013, we may calculate its value by 2013, after 6 years since early 2008, as below:

GDP on PPP of India by end 2012 = 5.16*1.076*1.076*1.076*1.076*1.076*1.05= $7.81 trillion on PPP

but we would also get to know that PPP value consider value of goods and services in US$ term, means we would also include the factor of inflation of United States also. and if we consider average 2.0% inflation of US for these 6 year in between early 2008 to 2013, with considering an overall factor of just 1.12 this way, then GDP on PPP of India comes around = 7.81* 1.12= $8.75tn by 2013. and it still hasn't included 'Value Added' effects........

again, we know that share of agriculture would be around 17.0% in India's GDP in 2013. therefore, we find share of agriculture in indian economy, 0.17 * 8.75= $1.5 trillions (around), on which 50% population of india is dependent. means around 600mil people based on agriculture in india have per capita income around = $2,500 on PPP by 2013 this way, which is itself similar to the better side of Lower Order Countries like Bangladesh.....

this way, 8.75 - 1.50 = $7.25tn is left for rest of 600mil people based in industry and service in India, with per capita income of around $12,100 on PPP which is higher than Middle Order Countries like Brazil, South Africa etc..........

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook//rankorder/2004rank.html

again, we have news that 25% of the population of cities are either in slum or in bit better condition only. so we would consider per capita income of 300mil living in cities in low condition at hardly $3,000 which takes a share of $900 billion from its GDP. hence we are then left with around 7.25 - 0.9 = $6.35 trillions for the rest of 300 mil people living in cities, the so called Middle Class of India with per capita income around $21,166 on PPP this way.

but it is estimated that out of total 600mil people based in agriculture sector, it also has around 50mil Lower Middle Class with Per Capita Income around $15,000 on PPP. (as we know that agriculture has higher share of 'undocumented' part, with that, Agriculture also has higher share of non-taxable business of India.) Hence, we find total middle class of India around 350mil with per capita income around $20,000+ on PPP which is similar to Very High HDI countries like Argentina, Poland etc, which is more than total population of India at the time of freedom in 1947 :truestory:

Most Expansive Places to Live
15-10-2012

5th Moscow $17,566 per sq.m.

7th Singapore $16,350 per sq.m.

10th Mumbai $11,306 per sq.m.

12th Sydney $8,774 per sq.m.

20th Shanghai $6,932 per sq.m.

29th Istanbul $4,569 per sq.m.

47th Dubai $3,393 per sq.m.

54th Bangkok $2,996

68th Kuala Lumpur $2,182 per sq.m.

73rd Jakarta $,2099

World's most expensive cities

Mumbai, Delhi office rentals top Shanghai, New York
Jul 25, 2012

MUMBAI: Office rentals in Mumbai and Delhi continue to be among the highest in the world, beating the likes of New York, Washington or Shanghai despite a depreciating rupee. Renting office space in Mumbai and Delhi costs over $65 and nearly $73 per square meter a month, while the same costs $63 in New York $48 in Washington and $41 in Shanghai, property consultancy firm DTZ said in a report.

Mumbai, Delhi office rentals top Shanghai, New York - Economic Times

4th, The Industrialized India

; India has now entered among the Newly Industrialized nations as below: :thumb:

=> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newly_industrialized_country#Current_NICs

We have a thread to list Indian Industries as below too :thumb:
=> http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...de-india-indian-firms-shine-across-globe.html

; India had overall 5.81% growth rate since 1951 :india:

India GDP Annual Growth Rate averaged 5.81 Percent from 1951 until 2013

India GDP Annual Growth Rate | Actual Data | Forecasts | Calendar

we now have Industrialists as below too, who are building the nation. as we do know that our these honored Super Riches/ Billionaires don't have money in pocket, but they are Industrialists/ billionaires in terms of the industries they have which provide employment, generating taxes for the government which government use to help the common public itself, with introducing new technologies too through their industries, hence building the nation this way....:india:

The report as below, mention around 115 Billionaires in India, as compare to hardly around 60 by Forbes. its because Forbes estimate only Share values, while the report as below includes, "shares in public and private companies, residential and investment properties, art collections, planes, cash and other assets, according to Wealth-X...".
World's Billionaire Club Grows; Ultra Millionaires Lose Money - WORLD PROPERTY CHANNEL Global News Center

and here is the main report, as below.....
Wealth-X World Ultra Wealth Report 2011-2012 | Wealth-X

Further to the above talks, BRIC economies as whole have their UHNWI estimate, with India's at around 8,200, is given in the article as below:

=> BRIC Country Super-Rich Worth $4 Trillion

The future of wealth will be built with BRICs.

According to new data from Wealth-X, the wealth research and consulting firm, Brazil, Russia, India and China now have a combined 25,600 people with $30 million or more in net worth (which includes shares in publicly traded and closely held companies, residential and investment real estate, art, planes, cash and other investible assets).

That is about half the number of ultra-high-net individuals in the U.S., according to Wealth-X.

The BRIC ultrarich have a combined net worth of $4.125 trillion, compared to $6.4 trillion for the U.S.

What is most interesting about the BRIC data is the concentration of wealth at the very top of the wealth pyramid. In Russia, the nation's 80 billionaires account for 7% of the total population of people with a net worth of $30 million or more, but they own 84% of that group's $640 billion in wealth.

In Brazil, the nation's 50 billionaires account for less than 1% of the ultrarich population but a third of the group's $890 billion in wealth. India's 115 billionaires represent 1.4% of the total ultrarich population and 20% of the group's wealth of $945 billion. :coffee:

China's billionaires account for 1% of the ultrarich and about a third of their wealth of $1.65 trillion.

The U.S., of course, isn't exactly a model of equity when it comes to billionaires and the ultra-rich. Its 450 billionaires account for less than one percent of the ultra-rich population but control 25% of the group's $6.4 trillion wealth.

But the fastest global growth in billionaires and their lesser ultra-rich aspirants will likely be from the BRICS rather than the U.S. or Europe.

"In Russia, as in other emerging markets"¦.billionaires and near-billionaires, followed in aggregate by the mass of ultra-high-net-worth will dominate wealth," according to Wealth-X.

Which country would you want to live in if you had a net worth of $30 million or more?

BRIC Country Super-Rich Worth $4 Trillion - The Wealth Report - WSJ

Last edited:

sunny_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
7th; Maintain and Reduce The Traditional Crime Rate, at any Price
Japan must be considered as a Role Modal to build a Prosper India, with Lower Crime Rate too :india:

here, we have a legend to learn from the mistakes of today's industrialized nations, and we find there are mainly 2 categories of Developed Nations. one with very low crime rate, which includes Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Korea type Asian Industrialized nations. while on the other side we find US and many other Wealthy Countries gained wealth along with very high crime rate too, no matter how much Welfare/Social Security/Medicare etc they provide to their people. and India must learn from these nations, there must be a study on the high crime rate of US/West, before India become a Rich nation. :india:

we have data's of 2008 as below, before recession in US so it does mean that this analysis explains the peak of US, it had till 2008. and there must be a common consensus among all the political parties, systems of India that India must maintain 400 or below criminal incidents per 100,000 population in future too, even if it maintain low growth rate also, but we want crime rate of India to be lower than what it traditionally maintained till 2008, as below :india:

for example, Indian politicians, bureaucrats, senior position holders in security agencies may sit altogether and discuss, "what if India register only 2% growth rate for the next 20 years, will it help us maintain the current crime rate, 400 Total Crimes per 100,000 population, with a space to reduce it too in future? and even if we get (-)ve growth rate from today, is it a better option as compare to have high growth rate and then have a very high Crime Rate society like Rich US/West? or, we may learn something from Japan, which has Buddhist background, means having some similarities with Indian cultural background too, to maintain low crime rate, along with high Growth Rate:"

Crime Rate Comparison of India and USA

one day i calculated crime rate comparison between India Vs United States of America, the second largest democracy as below.

(this comparison also consider the facts that, American people receive Social Security + Free Medical so they are expected to be less violent as compare to the civilians of India, who live life in tough circumstances, having only around 350million Middle Class and rest are Under Class/Poor.)
;

Comparison based on per 100,000 (lakh) people

=> India tops world murder count - Times Of India

1st,
The number of rape cases was maximum in the US which recorded 93,934 such assaults followed by South Africa 54,926 and India 18,359.
here, Rapes in Welfare society of US = 93,934/ 3100 (100,000) = 30.3

Rapes in non-Welfare India = 18,357/ 125,00 (100,000) = 1.47

2nd,
There were 32,719 incidents of murder recorded in India, whereas there were 16,692 in the US
Total Murders in Welfare society of US = 16,692/ 3100 (100,000) = 5.38

Total Murders in non-Welfare society of India = 32,719/ 12500 (100,000) = 2.61

3rd,
The US topped the crime list with 2,31,13,708 Total Crime related incidents, whereas India registered overall 50,26,337 criminal cases.
Total Crimes in Welfare Society of US = 2,31,13,708/ 3100 (100,000) = 7456

Total Crimes in non-Welfare society of India = 50,26,337/ 12500 (100,000) = 402 :india:

hence the "Total Crime Ratio" between the two largest democracies of the world = 18.4 :cheers:

=> India tops world murder count - Times Of India

=> and yes its a truth that all these dramatic increase in Murders, crimes, especially Rapes, started during last 7-8 years only, check the data's. we even find India to be dropped 25 points on the corruption ranking in just 5 years, out of hardly 180 countries, as below. the very first outcome of inviting the Western Culture and their all the good and bad, both

=> India 72 in corruption index in 2007

=> India ranked 94th in Corruption Perception Index ratings by 2012

and i have said before, if the Indian government doesn't take proper steps to control influence of Western Culture, then soon they will have to build more jails for those people who dont even have house, and living in slums :tsk:

Overall Picture of "non-Welfare" society of India Vs the second largest democracy of the world, the USA is as below:

While Americans represent about 5 percent of the world's population, nearly one-quarter of the entire world's inmates have been incarcerated in the United States in recent years.[3] Imprisonment of America's 2.3 million prisoners, costing $24,000 per inmate per year, and $5.1 billion in new prison construction, consumes $60.3 billion in budget expenditures. :facepalm:

United States incarceration rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
About 11,100 Americans died in gun-related killings in 2011, according to preliminary data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. There were 19,766 suicides by firearms in 2011, the CDC said.

Thousands march against gun violence in Washington | Reuters
=> U.S. most armed country with 90 guns per 100 people | Reuters

The Role Modal of Asia, The Japan :japan:

here we find Japan's prison rate at very close to India, even if its the most advanced nation of Asia, while owning the best technologies of world, which was developed by the Japanese people itself, (in contrast to USA which mostly hired migrant professionals.) and the reason behind it, the "Likelihood of being a Vitim" is itself very low at 13.11, the lowest due to their Cultural Background, i think. here we find Japan refusing to accept that being a rich nation means for high crime rate too

=> List of countries by incarceration rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

sunny_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
India benefits as China begins to lose Manufacturing Edge

Source:- India benefits as China begins to lose manufacturing edge - Business Today

@sunny_10 & Others

Preparing Industries for the Circumstances at 2020+

its good to see but i strongly believe that this type of news would mean to show gains on the domestic level only, not on the trade side. you do need enough to outperform Chinese goods in the world market. but yes this would definitely help you maintain or reduce your trade deficit for the next few years.
(trade data's of India since 2011 shows export at $300billion and import at $500billion, almost same for the last 3 years, hence having trade deficit at around 66% to total export. while even if China's export is well over $2.0trillion, it register Trade Surplus by a good margin :ranger:

List of countries by exports - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of countries by imports - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and its good to see Indian home industries taking enough breath due to fall of Indian Rupees, while its is estimated that the currency is around 17.6% over valued at Rs 60/ UD$

Even at 60 levels, rupee still 17.6% overvalued: Nomura

=> you won't be able to beat Chinese firms in terms of cheap labor and there are certain reasons behind it. and the first one is its population, which is around 1.4billion. and even if it reach Middle Class number at 700million by 2020, it will still have half of the population as the cheap source of labor. which is closed to even total population of US+EU at around 700million......

and second, its industries are now going to be in competition to Western once, hence you do know that having competition with China is going to be as tough as with many major industrialized nations. only cheap labor isn't going to help you on the world market :nono:. and from my side, i may say that if you wish to beat China on the international market then you have to prepare an India which would beat East Asian countries by 2020, (Japan/Korea/Taiwan). as you do know, even if your industries won't be able to reach this certain state, Chinese firms look very determined to beat its western rivals within just 5-6 years from now :wave:

and from here, when you wish to come in competition with OECD economies, you have to keep eyes on the table as below too, where China is going to get the first spot within just 5-6 years from now, highly likely :tup:

=> List of countries by patents - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Patents granted by country (2011)

1 Japan - 238,323
2 United States - 224,505
3 China - 172,113
17 India - 5,170 :ranger:

List of countries by patents - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

=> Patents simply means to have new technologies to beat your OECD rivals. here i do remember our usual talks within the last firm i was employed with, with my boss Mr KJ Lawrance in WMA Ltd, he generally used to say while our trips to clients that we are going to see a time when Japanese firms would start copying Chinese technologies, very soon. :ranger:

A patent (/ˈpætənt/ or /ˈpeɪtənt/) is a set of exclusive rights granted by a sovereign state to an inventor or assignee for a limited period of time in exchange for detailed public disclosure of an invention. An invention is a solution to a specific technological problem and is a product or a process.[1]:17 Patents are a form of intellectual property.

The procedure for granting patents, requirements placed on the patentee, and the extent of the exclusive rights vary widely between countries according to national laws and international agreements. Typically, however, a granted patent application must include one or more claims that define the invention.
:ranger: A patent may include many claims, each of which defines a specific property right. These claims must meet relevant patentability requirements, such as novelty and non-obviousness. The exclusive right granted to a patentee in most countries is the right to prevent others from making, using, selling, importing, or distributing a patented invention without permission.[2]

Patent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Srinivas_K

Country flag
FIIs likely to prefer India over China; bet on IT: Deutsche

Marco Ravagli, director and senior portfolio manager for global emerging market equities, Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management spoke to CNBC-TV18 regarding his outlook on the emerging market economies. According to him, a strong government at the centre is the need of the hour. Ravagli also believes 2014 to be a very good year for the Indian market, especially the second half. He also says that China has lots of headwinds going forward and therefore, India can prove to be a good investment destination for a lot of global equity investors who are seeking for other opportunities. Also Read: Buy now, market likely to become expensive post polls: IIFL Ravagli remains positive on IT sector and prefers private banks over PSU banks. Below is the interview of Marco Ravagli with Menaka Doshi and Anuj Singhal. Menaka: How is India placed in 2014 given the global setup, the taper, the emerging market nervousness seen in January, the finance ministers Budget yesterday, the upcoming elections and the continued nervousness regarding emerging market currencies? A: India is on its marks and is waiting for a start. There are lots of opportunities. We have to wait for the new government and hope for a steady one. India already has a very good RBI governor. The regulator has done good improvement in the past trying to regulate the market. RBI governor is very well recognized by the international investors right now. So, the next step which is important is strong government. It is necessary to improve the outlook for India. However, there are plenty of opportunities. As far as Indian market is concerned, it can be a very good year in the second half. Anuj: You have a view that India can replace China in emerging market basket for global investors? A: Relatively speaking that can be possible as China has lots of headwinds going forward for good reasons. A lot of global emerging markets and a lot of global equity investors are seeking for other opportunities. India can definitely be one of these opportunities. Anuj: I am looking at your India equity fund and within that IT dominates – 24 percent. IT has done the best last year. This year also we have seen atleast for starters the IT stocks do well. Is that going to be the big theme for the first half atleast until we have the election results? A: Absolutely. We stayed defensively positioned to the stock which would benefit from developed countries GDP growth and still relatively weak currency in India. So, this is the theme for the first half. Second half may be totally different picture.

Read more at: FIIs likely to prefer India over China; bet on IT: Deutsche - Moneycontrol.com

lion

Stop reservation based on caste system at all costs specially in recruitment of teachers because a student who got 20 marks and get selected for teacher post, how he can teach as he himself does not know. Teachers has the prime responsibility of shaping future. All 10 pnts mentioned above are true and govt should work on these instead of fighting with opposition for winning election.

Jai hind,
Jai bharat

sunny_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
Stop reservation based on caste system at all costs specially in recruitment of teachers because a student who got 20 marks and get selected for teacher post,
The dream has turned soured.

Yet, there is hope!

1st; Maintain Foundation of Indian Democracy for the Life of India, the Nation

Indian Democracy and it Values, we Proud on

The meaning of Independence India got in 1947

in short i may say,

"as part of our freedom, there is no law in India which makes difference among the people based on religion/ race/ language/ state etc, there is no super human like British anymore in India, and now we pay taxes to that Indian government which use it for the purpose to help the people based in India, not for the WW1 and WW2 to help Britain. with providing Equal Rights to all and more opportunities to the weak part of Indian society like Dalits/ Women, in terms of reservations in jobs/competitive exams and that's fair. at the same time we proud to say that we had many minorities Presidents/ PMs/ Chief Ministers/ Governors/ Chief Justice/ IAS topper/ Bollywood superstar/ Cricket Team Captain etc, and we proud to say that we got this type of country from our elders who fought for our freedom and we are responsible to give the same type of country to our coming generation too. we just can't compromise our "Independence" for any reason. and we have to defend our Independence from any type of external threat, which we are currently facing in terms of Sectarian War mainly in North East, from the Bangladeshi infiltration..."

"We now pay tax to that Indian government which use the tax money to help the people based in India itself, develop infrastructure in India to improve life of the people based in India, while before that we were paying tax to those British to help them in their wars. Mr Gandhi struggled to have Industries in India, who may then provide jobs to Indians and hence pay taxes to Indian government for the purpose to use this tax for the people based in India. and yes we have got that 'freedom', and trying to improve. and we now proud to say that we have made a place where the most deserving people get higher success, regardless in which family they took birth, (of any religion/ race/ language/state etc). and we hope India will become one of the best place to live by using their talent/ knowledge this way"
:india:

the above statement used the word "super human British" before 1947, frequent use of "freedom", "independence", as i prepared my above statement on 15th August this year........ the above statement has a clear sense to demonstrate "democratic structure" of India on the world platform, in terms of "Equal Rights" for all, "more opportunities" for weak part of society like Women/Dalits in different exams/ jobs, as we have. with putting concern over the growing threats of "Sectarian Wars" in north east region due to Bangladeshi Infiltration. here, Freedom/ Independence of India is defined in terms of "non-religious" foundation of Indian Democracy of Hindu Majority, and our Independence/ Freedom has the main threats from Sectarian Wars, fueled and funded by rogue neighbors of India......

as what i was discussing just right now, a Dreamed India would be designed to bring more participation of Women in jobs, specially in professional jobs, which is very low as below :thumb:

=> Employment to population ratio - 15+ - male (%) in India (80%)

=> Employment to population ratio - 15+ - female (%) in India (30% :tsk:)

here, do we need more reservations for Women in jobs/exams? :facepalm:

why do we find this type difference between these above two data's for India? :ranger:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
with providing Equal Rights to all and more opportunities to the weak part of Indian society like Dalits/ Women, in terms of reservations in jobs/competitive exams and that's fair.
Can you quote the relevant parts of the Constitution on these issues, except the issue of reservations for SC/ST?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles