A Danish Teen Has Been Jailed for Killing Her Mother in an ISIS-Inspired Attack

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by I_PLAY_BAD, Sep 16, 2015.

1. I_PLAY_BAD

I_PLAY_BAD Regular Member

Lisa Borch, 15, planned to join ISIS in Syria with her Iraqi boyfriend after the killing
    A Danish teenage girl has been sentenced to nine years in jail for murdering her mother in what appears to be an ISIS-inspired killing.

The Independent reports that just minutes before the fatal assault occurred in October of last year, 15-year-old Lisa Borch had spent hours watching ISIS videos of the decapitations of the two British hostages, David Haines and Alan Henning.

A Danish court heard that the teen planned to join ISIS in Syria with her Iraqi boyfriend, Bakhtiar Mohammed Abdulla, 29. His fingerprints were also found at the scene of the crime and he has been sentenced to 13 years.

Borch originally met Abdulla at a refugee center near her home, the Independent says.

“This murder was cold-blooded, ice cold and committed in a bestial manner,” the prosecution told the court.

The court could not determine which of the pair delivered the fatal stab wounds, and both were found guilty of the murder.

Link : http://time.com/4035870/danish-teen-isis-mother-murder-lisa-borch/

3. Blackwater

Blackwater Veteran Member Veteran Member

And EU is planing to take 100000 of Muslim refugee

4. OneGrimPilgrim

OneGrimPilgrim Senior Member Senior Member

whr invaders hv been eulogised, heroes binned!!
    khoob phailega (laal) rang, jab mil baithenge haiwaan do! (jooropeans and ze peacefuls)

Blackwater and Rowdy like this.
  5. sorcerer

sorcerer Senior Member Senior Member

@jouni would be so proud of the achievement by refugee and the contribution to the yrpean culture, economy and society.

6. jouni

jouni Senior Member Senior Member

What were the rapist watching before sticking that iron rod to that poor girl in the "Indian daughter"? You can always find isolated cases to justify your hatred of the fellow human being. Arent you bored of chewing these neverending hate threads?

Western countries are so well off and prosperous and safe, that because of general lack of serious crimes ( or even traffic accident deaths ) these cases stick out, even if they are a drop in the ocean.

I bet that more people die in India in one day, that in Denmark the whole year.

7. sorcerer

Isolated case will soon be rampant...Lets wait and watch.

The isolated case in India brought stronger laws and changes.
    Lets see what THIS isolated case in Europe bring about. Europe doesnt even have the guts to condemn such people because of being tagged as racism ..

Hate threads or eye openers..its just a perception difference!!I will call you selfish because...you are not worried about such incidents in your place cuz it happened to someone else..some other family.

:D
    Yeah..right..traffic accidents vs fanatic behaviors..
    Prosperous!!...safe!!..no go zones in Eurpoe etc.the truth about these are discussed in many other threads in this forum.

Lets stick to new found fanatism in Europe..and not talk about traffic deaths in India. :D

Mad Indian likes this.
  8. saty

saty Tihar Jail Banned

@Mad Indian we have few daughter selling brigade but EU daughters themselves sell to jihadi's.

At this rate EU become sh**hole oops sharia ruled country in another 10-20 years.

jackprince and Mad Indian like this.
  9. Nicky G

Nicky G Senior Member Senior Member

The grooming was strong in this one, I both pity and blame the parent for allowing their daughter to get mixed with this sort of filth.

10. I_PLAY_BAD

Lets see whether your future is the same (prosperous and safe) once muslims migrate to your land. The reason European scum developed rapidly is because of limited population and the present refugee crisis is a bomb on that. And remember the Daughters of Denmark and Finland will soon start to spread their legs and breed the sons of these migrants. Muslims have a Ph.D in mass production. You'll know soon.

Denmark is not even the size of India's a$$. Why do you compare it with India ?

Mad Indian likes this.
  11. OneGrimPilgrim

OneGrimPilgrim Senior Member Senior Member

whr invaders hv been eulogised, heroes binned!!
    however, kids today are baap of their baap. not only the internet gives people ridiculous ideas (of achieving petty fame), but also murderous ones. no wonder if her poor mother didn't know about her daughter slyly doing self-grooming certificate-course over ze interwebz.

12. FRYCRY

FRYCRY Regular Member

We majority of Indians are a bunch of islamophoebs :)

By name we are secular but in reality we hate our own muslim citizens :)

jouni likes this.
  13. I_PLAY_BAD

Hey moron. Don't call us all seculars.
    We are not seculars and we are against Muslims still staying in India among us.
    India is a Hindu country.

Mad Indian likes this.
  14. FRYCRY

FRYCRY Regular Member

and how are you planning to remove them? By being a keyboard warrior sitting in your basement ? :creepy:

jouni likes this.
  15. I_PLAY_BAD

I don't have to remove them. I will just vote for the right people who can do that for me.

Mad Indian likes this.
  16. sorcerer

Talk about yourself..dont generalize..
    You are not secular either..you are sickular..
    You are that kind who support terrorists and create problems for the rest of Muslims !!

Mad Indian likes this.
  17. FRYCRY

FRYCRY Regular Member

That is why they pick weapons against your kind of people , guys like you turn them into a terrorist.

jouni likes this.
  18. I_PLAY_BAD

They turn into terrorists because of the kind of education they get from Madarassas and because of their societal setup.
    You are a Muslim aren't you ?

DingDong and Mad Indian like this.
  19. sorcerer

Mad Indian likes this.
  20. FRYCRY

FRYCRY Regular Member

No Iam not a muslim if were a muslim i would have told it earlier and countered each one of your allegation. I have no idea what happens in a madarsa and iam sure you have no idea either...please grow up and i always believe that Indian muslims are different from other muslims.

21. I_PLAY_BAD

Yeah I know this filth.
    "......i dont see any kind of muslim extremism in my country either, i only see sanghis getting military training, doing funny acts like ghar vapsi, love jihad, 5 bachey , meat ban..."

Doesn't this single statement show he is a green-faced double-standard retarded mullah?
    He should have been bred and grown inside a madarassa were people don't know anything about outside world. He is one of the brain-washed Kangressis who is desperate to get a taste of Sonia and Rahul Gandhi's ...... at least once in his life time.

Mad Indian likes this.