A Chinese girl in India - Pictures

average american

Some chinese suggested these:

I just want to say, there are a lot of places in China that are just the same. Don't use the same air of superiority that Hong Kong and Taiwan people have when they look at mainlanders to look at India. I don't like it.

All this is easy to fix, just use violence. China uses the hukou system to keep the poor population from settling in cities, and then uses chengguan to beat the rabble to death. The cities will then look very nice.

Actually, this is exactly how America does it, using violence to beat the Indians [Native Americans] to death, pushing the Asian, African, and poor out into the country, running the poor white people into the surrounding outskirts of the cities. America's police are even more terrible than China's chengguan. If you're within two meters of a police officer, you have to raise your hands, otherwise American police have the right to shoot you dead.

Too bad we are not as barbariaous in our outlook as china :D
Let me understand this in the USA if your within 2 meters of a police officer you have to raise your hands or they shoot you dead, and the police beat poor white or run them to the cites outskirts. That must be why half of India wants to move here and only 75 percent of Indians want to move to Canada according to a recent survey. .

pmaitra

Let me understand this in the USA if your within 2 meters of a police officer you have to raise your hands or they shoot you dead, and the police beat poor white or run them to the cites outskirts. That must be why half of India wants to move here and only 75 percent of Indians want to move to Canada according to a recent survey. .
Quite frankly, 'your' and 'you're' are different things; as a matter of fact, they are more than 2 metres away from each other.

:troll:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
1) I thank the Chinese posters in DFI for their presence.
2) I didnt understand the point of posting someone else's travel diaries. I would have appreciated if Da Tabg had posted her own visit to india if at all.

I read about turbo prop planes being used.
Yes they are used on some short haul flights and that too to small towns especially if they are tourist destinations. These cities are too small. High speed rail if at all even in the future will be a collosal waste of money and economically unviable.

Everyone knows high speed rail in china is just a showpiece ego massaging and propaganda thingy by the CPC. Indians don't waste money. It's cheaper and easier to maintain a turbo prop field and make small runways wherever it's required.

Victor Sierra

Country flag
So I guess What that girl was talking about the Mumbai Locals is similar to Trains in Beijing.

Last edited by a moderator:

rockdog

Country flag
Everyone knows high speed rail in china is just a showpiece ego massaging and propaganda thingy by the CPC. Indians don't waste money. It's cheaper and easier to maintain a turbo prop field and make small runways wherever it's required.
Hope i not belong to those "Everyone", so far the high speed rail would connect most China's biggest cities within 10 hours, that's the economic power engine.
My city Wuhan is 1500km away from Beijing and Shanghai, now every week i would use high speed train as cheap way to go there to expand my business (i am in outsourcing business), it only takes 6 hours and $USD50.

Yes, i would take the plane, but it almost waste same time for going to airport, and the expense is 4 times. Plus, China need to buy twice the Jets from Boeing and Airbus, since China is three times bigger than India.

Can you do that for your cities like New Dehli, Bombay, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad...

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
Hope i not belong to those "Everyone", so far the high speed rail would connect most China's biggest cities within 10 hours, that's the economic power engine.
My city Wuhan is 1500km away from Beijing and Shanghai, now every week i would use high speed train as cheap way to go there to expand my business (i am in outsourcing business), it only takes 6 hours and $USD50.

Yes, i would take the plane, but it almost waste same time for going to airport, and the expense is 4 times. Plus, China need to buy twice the Jets from Boeing and Airbus, since China is three times bigger than India.

Can you do that for your cities like New Dehli, Bombay, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad...
;)

I am so tired to explain,let them sleep sound in their dream. Harmonic.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
2) I didnt understand the point of posting someone else's travel diaries. I would have appreciated if Da Tabg had posted her own visit to india if at all.

I read about turbo prop planes being used.
Yes they are used on some short haul flights and that too to small towns especially if they are tourist destinations. These cities are too small. High speed rail if at all even in the future will be a collosal waste of money and economically unviable.

The reason I post this travel log:
1. she is pretty
2. she is hot
3. she is gorgeous
haha

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
So I guess What that girl was talking about the Mumbai Locals is similar to Trains in Beijing.

this is not the worst, I was squeezed up in the air one time. by saying so, I mean my feet are literally above the ground... suspended in the middle of air...

Last edited by a moderator:

pmaitra

The reason I post this travel log:
1. she is pretty
2. she is hot
3. she is gorgeous
haha
Not only that, from the pictures, looks like she got along very well with Indians. Moreover, I really appreciated her wearing the saree. She looked really pretty in that. She looked like a woman from Manipur (North East India).

Please convey my appreciation to her at the other forum whence you got the contents of this thread.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
Not only that, from the pictures, looks like she got along very well with Indians. Moreover, I really appreciated her wearing the saree. She looked really pretty in that. She looked like a woman from Manipur (North East India).

Please convey my appreciation to her at the other forum whence you got the contents of this thread.
you should see her in shorts in Cambodia, cleavage....deep....

Last edited:

pmaitra

Russia

Shashlik Restaurant:

Red Square and Moscow Castle (Kreml):

GUM (ГУМ - Главный универсальный магазин) Supermarket, Moscow:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

Terrain is a big issue. Feasibility is being worked out. All these major cities will be connected by HSR in due course. But seriously these trains will definitely not ply on routes where making a small airport and usin turbo props will be cheaper. These routes are not justifiable for a HSR.
India will go with the Japanese Bullet and they will also be the consultants I guess.

Edit:- if you guys are paying just $50 for HSR then I am sure it is heavily subsidized. A bus ride in a Volvo bus whih is the top class service in india costs that much for similar distance.

pmaitra

She also visited this place. Where is it? Anyone knows?

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
Terrain is a big issue. Feasibility is being worked out. All these major cities will be connected by HSR in due course. But seriously these trains will definitely not ply on routes where making a small airport and usin turbo props will be cheaper. These routes are not justifiable for a HSR.
India will go with the Japanese Bullet and they will also be the consultants I guess.
oh my goodness, you compare China with India's terrain?

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
She also visited this place. Where is it? Anyone knows?

This place witnessed one of earliest episods of Indo-China friendship, it is the pagoda where Buddha himself got the ultimate enlightenment.
A place Monk Xuanzang frequented when he visited India in the 7-8 century.

My ID DaTang, comes from one of his work Traveling to the West of Great Tang, DaTang means great Tang, you may also don't know, if you want to read own your history of that period, you have to read this book, it is the only book that records YOUR history,

nimo_cn

Country flag
I am only here to see pictures, please post more pictures.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles