A bit late but better late than never.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Hello people I'm Prasanna kumar. From a small town named srikakulam in Andhra Pradesh. I've been following DFI since 2013 but been active since 2 months. I'm an ex software engineer and now trying to get into Indian Armed forces. Anything you want to know, please feel free to ask.

Regards,
Y.P.K

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Ok, here's a question since you're a software wizzy!

How does one change the aspect ration in YouTube videos that one is watching? Many of these are stretched vertically producing terrible distortion of the videos. Everything is elongated vertically. How do I correct it?

Somewhere I read that accessing the tab button and changing the aspect ratio works. But how does one get into the tabs section on YouTube? Or is it only if one is using Google Chrome?

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Ok, here's a question since you're a software wizzy!

How does one change the aspect ration in YouTube videos that one is watching? Many of these are stretched vertically producing terrible distortion of the videos. Everything is elongated vertically. How do I correct it?

Somewhere I read that accessing the tab button and changing the aspect ratio works. But how does one get into the tabs section on YouTube? Or is it only if one is using Google Chrome?
Thanks for asking but first of all I'm not a software wizzy and my knowledge is very very limited as I have only 1y7m of experience that too in data base and networking. And regarding your question there is no way that you can change or fix aspect ratio in YouTube except that you have to use scriptinjector extensions to change the aspect ratio while the YouTube video loads but to do that you have to launch the video separately.
I've been using strech.site to view YouTube videos in the desired aspect ratio. Check it. It is a simple and plain site to use.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Vizag.

But staying in Hyd. You know job and other things.
My Grandparents live in Vizag, in fact I spend most of my time in Vizag than my native place. I too have stayed in HYD for 1 and a 1/2 year because of job. But I didn't like the job, so resigned and came back to home.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
My Grandparents live in Vizag, in fact I spend most of my time in Vizag than my native place. I too have stayed in HYD for 1 and a 1/2 year because of job. But I didn't like the job, so resigned and came back to home.

I got a question.
How do you plan to get into defence sector?
Is there any nice jobs for software guys in defence sector?

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
I got a question.
How do you plan to get into defence sector?
Is there any nice jobs for software guys in defence sector?
CDS, TGC, SSC TECH, NCC SPL ENTRY(NON-TECH). I have NCC C with a B. So I'm eligible for NCC SPL entry.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
I've been using strech.site to view YouTube videos in the desired aspect ratio. Check it. It is a simple and plain site to use.
Can you please provide the link?

Thanks! :yo:

Edit: Ah! Got it! But the problem is I can't download the damn video on the corrected aspect ratio! And that sucks!

Why the fook can't YouTube have a readymade solution for this? :frusty:

Last edited:

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Hey everyone,

I have my SSB interview next month. Any suggestions and tips are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles