92 Year Old Woman Raped by Teenager in Land of Civilization ala Sweden

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Re: 92 Year Old Woman Raped by Teenager in Land of Civilization ala Sw

WTF??? :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

It's a first world country where sex is like eating popcorn anytime with anyone... but not this... eeeeeeek!!!

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag

I also suspect a paki hand behind this! ;)

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag

:shocked: Is it even physiologically possible?

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned

was the rapist a muslim?

t_co

...why all the snarky commentary?

EXPERT

Thats what you call the boiling of TESTOSTERONE .

t_co

It is due to insecurity. Just today an elderly Scandinavian woman was raped in Delhi (link: Danish woman allegedly gang-raped, beaten, robbed in heart of Delhi | NDTV.com). I wonder what these people will have to say about that.
...sigh. I know some Chinese (and other foreign) posters on DFI have made that connection, but I won't. Take my word - when someone from India rapes someone, it's not the fault of a nation or a religion or an ethnicity, dammit. That sort of belief is toxic. Don't burden yourself with that.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

I would like to know why the OP has changed the title and made it factually incorrect. The rapist is 23 year old and the title of thread says 'teenager' ?

----------------------------------------------
Anyway Sweden has among the highest rape rates in the world and incidentally also takes in large quantities of people from African countries like Morocco, Algeria and Somalia. These immigrants refuse to integrate and assimilate and live off Sweden's generous doles. It wouldn't be surprising at all if the person responsible for the rape is from Africa (but alas none of these articles ever give any detail of the criminal :lol: )

Anyway if below is the kind of punishment that Sweden gives to rapists then Sweden can expect more.

It is hard to fathom how a 15-year-old girl would be impacted for the rest of her life after such a horrific experience. It would have been impossible for her to get away from these teens, as they repeatedly raped her and filmed it.

It happened in Tensta, Sweden.

The boys, all Muslim immigrants, were caught, convicted and sentenced"¦ to community service. As Bruce Bawer at FrontPageMag reported, 'all but one were required to perform a few days' worth of community service"¦' They also have to pay the victimized girl the equivalent of $8,500 dollars.

The local media reported on the story, but they largely did not report on their 'ethnic or religious backgrounds,' but it is as clear as their names:

Amer Akrem Abdu
Jibril Adam Aden
Bashir Ibrahim Hussein
Mohammed Yassin
Ben Lofti
Mehmet Acaralp
Why is their ethnicity avoided in the mainstream media? Another source, the Exponerat, notes that 'four of the six young immigrants who we named early has only one guardian in Sweden – the father.'

Mehmet, by the way, escaped any punishment, as the court felt that he had 'already been punished sufficiently because somebody had posted his photo online.' :rofl:

The message is clear. Rape is not a big deal. It seems as though the real war on women, sadly, is in Sweden.

It is easy to see why 'Swedish rape statistics are the highest in Europe.' In fact, the local news reports,

'The case was the third suspected gang rape to take place in the Stockholm area earlier this year. In January, three men, two of whom were teenagers, were ordered held on remand on suspicion of raping a woman in central Stockholm in December.'

What is the real incentive for these boys to change their ways? What message does this send to the victims, whose lives will never be the same?
Six Muslim teens receive 'community service' for gang raping a 15-year-old girl in Tensta, Sweden | Tavern Keepers

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

...sigh. I know some Chinese (and other foreign) posters on DFI have made that connection, but I won't. Take my word - when someone from India rapes someone, it's not the fault of a nation or a religion or an ethnicity, dammit. That sort of belief is toxic. Don't burden yourself with that.
I can not completely agree with. In my opinion, the culture/atmosphere in which a person is brought up in his early years, will affect his ways when he becomes an adult. If he is taught to respect people (in this case women), he will. If he isn't taught such things or if he isn't scared of punishment, he will perform such acts of violence against women.
The best approach is to be cautious at all times and with everybody and never let your guard down.

Free Karma

I can not completely agree with. In my opinion, the culture/atmosphere in which a person is brought up in his early years, will affect his ways when he becomes an adult. If he is taught to respect people (in this case women), he will. If he isn't taught such things or if he isn't scared of punishment, he will perform such acts of violence against women.
The best approach is to be cautious at all times and with everybody and never let your guard down.
what @t_co is trying to say is that there seems to be a lot of people who try to make rape an Indian issue. Any news about India will have a few rape jokes, in addition to caste and poverty. Dont be surprised to see some on "slave labour" aswell now. If you search for rape stats (or just use some of hello_10's threads) you'll see far greater numbers despite having a magnitude lower population, and the west too has a large number of unreported rapes. India has a higher conviction rate, and stronger sentences.

Just because rape stories make it onto headlines here and there is mass outrage, people are trying to make it an Indian problem.

The very same week the Delhi case happened, there was a similarly brutal case in Europe. But where was the outrage? It was a small bit news that people forgot about. So what does that tell you about western society? Hell even the cavity search laws in the U.S would classify as rape in Indian courts.

for example:
Disabled Ga. Girl Gang-Raped - ABC News

If this had happened in India, expect lectures from "human rights" people for months on how terrible India is for women, and how our culture is male dominated, and how evil yindoo culture teaches violence against women. :rolleyes: But since it happened elsewhere, it's a non issue. there is a rape story from India every single week on various western publications, with all the gory details. What is the point of this? From what I can see there seems to be a lot of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

what @t_co is trying to say is that there seems to be a lot of people who try to make rape an Indian issue. Any news about India will have a few rape jokes, in addition to caste and poverty. Dont be surprised to see some on "slave labour" aswell now. If you search for rape stats (or just use some of hello_10's threads) you'll see far greater numbers despite having a magnitude lower population, and the west too has a large number of unreported rapes. India has a higher conviction rate, and stronger sentences.

Just because rape stories make it onto headlines here and there is mass outrage, people are trying to make it an Indian problem.

The very same week the Delhi case happened, there was a similarly brutal case in Europe. But where was the outrage? It was a small bit news that people forgot about. So what does that tell you about western society? Hell even the cavity search laws in the U.S would classify as rape in Indian courts.

for example:
Disabled Ga. Girl Gang-Raped - ABC News

If this had happened in India, expect lectures from "human rights" people for months on how terrible India is for women, and how our culture is male dominated, and how evil yindoo culture teaches violence against women. :rolleyes: But since it happened elsewhere, it's a non issue.
:) That is why I said "I can not completely agree", meaning I can only partially agree.
Anyway, what I said relates less to nationality and more to the kind of upbringing a person has. For eg: what circumstances, neighborhood he grows up in, what values he learnt as a teenager etc.
And I'm not saying that Indians are not taught to respect women, because that is obviously not true, at least in the part of India I am from.
Also Western media is biased and has vested interests, so nothing surprising there.

Last edited by a moderator:

dhananjay1

Swedes are super nordic white elves, there could be no rape in Sweden. Only dirty brown people of India do things like rape, because they need to reform themselves.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles