90pc Pakistanis are poor: economist Call for agricultural reforms for poverty eradica

Mikkis

mikki pasha, we made slum dog millionaire, coz we realize our poverty and we are working on it. Despite of our huge population we are moving ahead slowing but steadily to eradicate it.

on the other hand Pakistan since independence has gone and going down in every field if i start naming them u will faint.

the sooner you realize that u r not Switzerland better for u.
looking at the bolded part damn you are getting some high class education in there.
may be you got 10 out of 10 bands. Now what you are doing in EU, giving english classes, oh boy i really miss you Zaid hamid fan boy..

illusion8

Slumdog Millionaire was a good movie though i didn't watch that.
the way the movie was so popular in the west it appears to be the hit movie.
Last time i visited mumbai i saw many slums in the roads sleeping down there which i havent seen in Pakistan.
Too many slums that even driver think that it was the road not slums.
Dude why do you bring in India when the topic is your Pakistan and how the situation is going to the dogs?

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Problem with these pakis is that, they think they are born and live in Switzerland and powerful as ameerica , but aukat salo ki Somalia ki bhi nahi ha. If they talk in their aukat, i dont have any problem
Pakistan is one of the 5 failed nations in UN list of FAIL states. Pakistan=FAIL but it gives them great pleasure to sit and listen their mulla blame everything on the Kafir, its as if they have no control over what they do, everything will be blamed on USA,India or Israel?

Blackwater

looking at the bolded part damn you are getting some high class education in there.
may be you got 10 out of 10 bands. Now what you are doing in EU, giving english classes, oh boy i really miss you Zaid hamid fan boy..
My one spelling mistake cant change your reality, reality is ur pak is going down in every field and going to disintegrate

Mikkis

Your no one to talk of BW, your country men are killing each other and yet you come here for moral judgement of the kafir. Your nation indulges in everything from terrorism to child rape and yet you have some moral superiority over the Kafir. Brain washed.
terrorists are the one who killing people, i am not here to judge moral values of anyone irrespective of religion, have no right to say someone kafir, child rape is definitely the problem which the world is facing now including pakistan and i dont need to paste the videos of other country who are doing child rape..
kafir and non kafir issue will be judged by God..

Blackwater

Interestingly Mikki and family along with millions of pakis are watching film fare awards on Sony TV now.

So much love for India

Blackwater

terrorists are the one who killing people, i am not here to judge moral values of anyone irrespective of religion, have no right to say someone kafir, child rape is definitely the problem which the world is facing now including pakistan and i dont need to paste the videos of other country who are doing child rape..
kafir and non kafir issue will be judged by God..
Even Allah Tala is nottttttttttt on your side mikki:tsk::tsk::tsk::p:p

Mikkis

Dude why do you bring in India when the topic is your Pakistan and how the situation is going to the dogs?
why the topic is Pakistan, i think increase of indian population is also the responsibility of ISI and Pakistanis...

Mikkis

Interestingly Mikki and family along with millions of pakis are watching film fare awards on Sony TV now.

So much love for India
Honestly speaking i dont like film fare awards plus indian movies, but my family may watch little bit.
Yes we love India with our heart and Soul and there is no doubt about that. My brother in Law is a mahajir and his family was living in Patna, Bihar..
One of my relatives was living in Allah abad in UP..

illusion8

why the topic is Pakistan, i think increase of indian population is also the responsibility of ISI and Pakistanis...
Oh wow you are the dumb kind of Pakistani, guess you are here to troll and nothing else, I wouldn't wanna waste my time on you. :wave:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Honestly speaking i dont like film fare awards plus indian movies, but my family may watch little bit.
Yes we love India with our heart and Soul and there is no doubt about that. My brother in Law is a mahajir and his family was living in Patna, Bihar..
That is a very nice statement. Thank you.

illusion8

Sorry couldn't help it but your kind are called Rajakar in BD.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
We are not talking of India here, there is 100s of threads talking on Indian issues. This one is for Pakistan, either you contribute without getting embraced or defensive or just dont bother to defend.

Mikkis

We are not talking of India here, there is 100s of threads talking on Indian issues. This one is for Pakistan, either you contribute without getting embraced or defensive or just dont bother to defend.
no its DFI, its your right to discuss anything and everything even Pakistan and Islam but i have only one problem after reading disgrace about Islam and Pakistan and that is it. YOu should debate but there should be a limit boundary of insulting someone or something.
I always try yo contribute but here people always try to shut my mouth in this forum because i am a Pakistani/muslim/madrassa educator/talibani/brain washed porkis/wahabis/moron ummah initiator.
Plz do take the above seriously if you like so otherwise go ahead..

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
no its DFI, its your right to discuss anything and everything even Pakistan and Islam but i have only one problem after reading disgrace about Islam and Pakistan and that is it. YOu should debate but there should be a limit boundary of insulting someone or something.
I always try yo contribute but here people always try to shut my mouth in this forum because i am a Pakistani/muslim/madrassa educator/talibani/brain washed porkis/wahabis/moron ummah initiator.
Plz do take the above seriously if you like so otherwise go ahead..
Can you show me one line where anyone insults Islam here? I have noticed no one does that here.

However we do insult pakistan that is because of all the online and offline bitterness, i frankly tried my best to be friends with pakistanis online but it never worked but i have not given up on the good people on the other side.

If i am a brother i have to be a brother unconditionally and on equal terms not an verbal gimmick. I have to be equal to a fellow muslim only in that context can i be a brother not for namkay vas calling me a brother and then giving special attention to a fellow muslim. Unless that is gone i am afraid there can be no understanding, i hope you get what i mean.

Blackwater

Slumdog Millionaire was a good movie though i didn't watch that.
the way the movie was so popular in the west it appears to be the hit movie.
Last time i visited mumbai i saw many slums in the roads sleeping down there which i havent seen in Pakistan.
Too many slums that even driver think that it was the road not slums.
I think mikki pasha has not visit every corner of Pakistan.He travels only from home to model town lahore lollllllll

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles