800 Flour Mills closed as Afghanistan stops Wheat import from Pakistan

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
800 flour mills closed as Afghanistan stops wheat import from Pakistan

Around 800 flour mills have reportedly shut down in Pakistan as Afghanistan has stopped import of wheat from the country.

According to local media reports, citing the relevant authorities in Pakistan, the export of flour from Pakistan to Afghanistan was suspended temporarily on Tuesday after authorities in the neighbouring country increased custom duty on the commodity .The reports further added that flour exporters and dealers in Peshawar stopped export of the commodity to Afghanistan as they were asked to deposit additional amount as custom duty by the Afghan authorities at Torkham border.

Another newspaper, The Express, reported that the Afghan government has hinted at banning the import of wheat flour from Pakistan because of its high cost and low quality.

The move is likely to cause hardships for mill owners as unconfirmed data reveals 800 flour mills, mostly in K-P, have already shut down due to one reason or the other.This comes as reports emerging earlier suggested that the medical business in Peshawar city of Pakistan has suffered significantly following the Torkham incident last month which led to the decreased movement of Afghans to the country who were mainly traveling for medical care.

According to reports, half of patients at the private hospitals in Peshawar were the Afghans.“Since the Torkham incident, we were getting less than 10 percent of the usual number of Afghan patients during Ramazan. This was much less even for the month of Ramazan when there is a general drop of patients by 50 percent,” a doctor in a private hospital in Peshawar said.
========================================================================================
@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @Bharat Ek Khoj @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma

Our esteemed Terrorist Paki Panel: @Neo @Raja.pakistani @Zarvan @musalman @Zulfiqar Khan
First Afgans gave you a bloody nose at Torkham,killed your Army Major and now making your business shut down.Afgans are teaching you a lesson. :lol:

Whats more funny is that they have declared that Paki products are of low quality. :rofl:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Whats more funny is that they have declared that Paki products are of low quality.
Are they using Chinese mills ........? :p

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
haha, do u remember chinise sold rail engine to pakis, and they failed after some time? chinise product are 3rd grade.

pmaitra

Ok, but this means Pakistan will have surplus flour. This means Pakistanis will not have to eat grass. Look at the positive side too.

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
Ok, but this means Pakistan will have surplus flour. This means Pakistanis will not have to eat grass. Look at the positive side too.
that is right. they will give some fluor to terrorist and terrorist will be killed by indian army. fluor will be consfiscated, but fluor is very low quality, so indian army will give it to khacchars to eat.

pmaitra

that is right. they will give some fluor to terrorist and terrorist will be killed by indian army. fluor will be consfiscated, but fluor is very low quality, so indian army will give it to khacchars to eat.
You missed my point. Pakistanis say they will eat grass but will not give up Kashmir (IIRC).

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
You missed my point. Pakistanis say they will eat grass but will not give up Kashmir (IIRC).
I think pakistani say they will eat grass to make nuke. i might be wrong, so sorry in advance.

pmaitra

I think pakistani say they will eat grass to make nuke. i might be wrong, so sorry in advance.
Oh yes, you are right. Sorry, I was confused. I think they said this after they were placed under sanctions. They said they will eat grass but not give up nukes.

Ok, let me rephrase my statement.

Now they have more flour, so they won't have to eat grass and can retain their nukes. :)

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
800 flour mills closed as Afghanistan stops wheat import from Pakistan

Around 800 flour mills have reportedly shut down in Pakistan as Afghanistan has stopped import of wheat from the country.

According to local media reports, citing the relevant authorities in Pakistan, the export of flour from Pakistan to Afghanistan was suspended temporarily on Tuesday after authorities in the neighbouring country increased custom duty on the commodity .The reports further added that flour exporters and dealers in Peshawar stopped export of the commodity to Afghanistan as they were asked to deposit additional amount as custom duty by the Afghan authorities at Torkham border.

Another newspaper, The Express, reported that the Afghan government has hinted at banning the import of wheat flour from Pakistan because of its high cost and low quality.

The move is likely to cause hardships for mill owners as unconfirmed data reveals 800 flour mills, mostly in K-P, have already shut down due to one reason or the other.This comes as reports emerging earlier suggested that the medical business in Peshawar city of Pakistan has suffered significantly following the Torkham incident last month which led to the decreased movement of Afghans to the country who were mainly traveling for medical care.

According to reports, half of patients at the private hospitals in Peshawar were the Afghans.“Since the Torkham incident, we were getting less than 10 percent of the usual number of Afghan patients during Ramazan. This was much less even for the month of Ramazan when there is a general drop of patients by 50 percent,” a doctor in a private hospital in Peshawar said.
========================================================================================
@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @Bharat Ek Khoj @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma

Our esteemed Terrorist Paki Panel: @Neo @Raja.pakistani @Zarvan @musalman @Zulfiqar Khan
First Afgans gave you a bloody nose at Torkham,killed your Army Major and now making your business shut down.Afgans are teaching you a lesson. :lol:

Whats more funny is that they have declared that Paki products are of low quality. :rofl:
2.5 Crore porkies are engaged in textiles especially the export of textiles product. If we substitute their products with better and cost effective products, we can wipe porkies out of this sector and make them available more 2.5 crore potential suicide bombers.

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
Oh yes, you are right. Sorry, I was confused. I think they said this after they were placed under sanctions. They said they will eat grass but not give up nukes.

Now they have more flour, so they won't have to eat grass and can retain their nukes. :)
actually after 1965 war, ayub kahn said that pakistan will make nuke bomb even if they have to eat grass. what is happen is paki think after 1962 india-chna war, india is weak and pak can take kashmir by force, so they did a 1965 war. and paki also fear indian is making nukes. that was reason for them.

also other analysts say that pakis do not have lot of uranium, so they using 2-4 kt tactical nukes, to make it look like they have many nuclear bombs.

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
2.5 Crore porkies are engaged in textiles especially the export of textiles product. If we substitute their products with better and cost effective products, we can wipe porkies out of this sector and make them available more 2.5 crore potential suicide bombers.
i think indian army has more than 2.5 crore bullets :pound::pound:

the wolf

Country flag
Will they blame India for this too

Sent from my GT-S7262 using Tapatalk

SADAKHUSH

Country flag

It is very rare people that you had to rephrase your simple message.

sorcerer

Country flag
According to pakis...RAW did it.
:D

Are they using Chinese mills ........? :p
:D
Nooo..china will sell their own chinese atta at a cost and premium especially for pakistan.
If its a chinese mill in pakistan...it will be owned by chinese and operated by chinese employees for chinese profit.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
They will most probably try to divert the commodity to Europe
a lot of Paki brand flours is availible here. They will increase the quality.. thats what they will do.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles