70 years in Russia in 3 minutes.

jouni

Nice video. I hope you also find new things to be proud of other than this victory over nazi germany.I respect your suffering, but you should move to this millenia.

Btw. Russia has great visual talent in moviemaking, the problem is storytelling. I hope some day top american director and screenwriter would make a film with top Russian cinematographer and actors, that would be great.

marrakesh

Nice video. I hope you also find new things to be proud of other than this victory over nazi germany.I respect your suffering, but you should move to this millenia.
We do not break down the threads of memory, we proud of our past and our present.
Btw. Russia has great visual talent in moviemaking, the problem is storytelling. I hope some day top american director and screenwriter would make a film with top Russian cinematographer and actors, that would be great.
You made me smile again :smile:
Do you think that american filmmakers can teach russian filmmakers anything other than digital visual effects? Or do you think that the homeland of Dostoevsky and Chekhov had disappeared good screenwriters?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles