7 new Earth-like exoplanets discovered, NASA announces

AnantS

Country flag
What are we looking for when we say aliens? Are we able to detect *all* forms or even without form of lives? The problem with current human endeavor to find aliens is they are looking for a near replica of earth ecosystems in other planets.

Anyway OT:
”Om purnamadah purnamidam purnat purnamudachyate
purnasya purnamadaya purnamevavashisyate
Om Shaantih Shaantih Shaanti.”

”What is visible is the infinite. What is invisible is also the infinite.
Out of the Infinite Being the finite has come, yet being infinite, only infinite remains.
Peace in my heart, peace with each other, peace in the cosmos.”

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
Why are you so surprised about this? It seems like every few months NASA expects people to gawk at the fact that they just found supposedly habitable planets hundreds of light years away that we need millions of years to travel back and forth from.

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
The war is between humans and speed of light, if we win then next obstacle - how to see obstacles in the dark space when cruising at light speed, and how to avoid them at that speed defying extreme g-force !!?
If we can achieve how to harness dark energy Ftl wouldn't be very difficult

Krusty

Country flag
No Commander Hemu Controls The reapers now (ME3)
I am a strong believer in the shepherd indoctrinaion theory. You got indoctrinated

Out of curiosity, what was the max war assets you managed to collect? Did you manage over 4500?

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
I am a strong believer in the shepherd indoctrinaion theory. You got indoctrinated

Out of curiosity, what was the max war assets you managed to collect? Did you manage over 4500?
It was close to 3000 I didn't unlocked the synthesis ending neither I wanted to because it will be the final form of evolution I believe in becoming a god ( controlling the reapers)

Krusty

Country flag
It was close to 3000 I didn't unlocked the synthesis ending neither I wanted to because it will be the final form of evolution I believe in becoming a god ( controlling the reapers)
Uh, if you close in on 5k, you will unlock the scenario where everyone survives (ofcourse excluding Mordin depending on your earlier choice) and shepherd making it alive in addition to the destruction of the reapers. 4500 was the max I managed. Although YT has vids of players hitting 5k and unlocking the perfect ending.

P.S: if you like MASS EFFECT. I'm sure you will like this. Watch all parts. It's a theory but this guy did his homework

Watch all parts.. you will have to have played from 1 through 3 to understand everything though...

Krusty

Country flag
It is already debunked by the new extended cut DLC
Ooooh Kay, just one among the many questions though. In the very first DLC ending cut scene itself. How does shepherd breathe in space without any aid when talking to the child(catalyst)????

I know Bio ware wanted to defund it in leviathan DLC but they didn't do a foolproof job :) besides, I like the mystery to linger on..

Last edited:

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
Ooooh Kay, just one question though. In the very first DOC ending cut scene itself. How does shepherd breathe in space without any aid????

I know Bio ware wanted to defund it in leviathan DLC but they didn't do a foolproof job :) besides, I like the mystery to linger on..
I know there are certain helmets which are do not cover shepherds head fully and that only cover his eyes I guess the armor already has a function that keeps him alive
And in the new dlc all the flawed logic of that god child is also fixed

Krusty

Country flag
I know there are certain helmets which are do not cover shepherds head fully and that only cover his eyes I guess the armor already has a function that keeps him alive
And in the new dlc all the flawed logic of that god child is also fixed
I know that Bioware wanted to quash the indoctrination theory. But I just think the franchise is better with it stilll lingering around:biggrin2: that's all.

Btw for your armor explanation. In ME2 when Normandy disintegrates, Shepherd will be in full armor (helmet included) but will get fcuked when the ship disintegrates and he is thrown into space ... just saying DLC isn't leak proof . Imagine if the IT is true and ME4(After Amdromeda series) picks up the story in the Milky Way where Shepherd left off. Would you say no to that?

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
I know that Bioware wanted to quash the indoctrination theory. But I just think the franchise is better with it stilll lingering around:biggrin2: that's all.

Btw for your armor explanation. In ME2 when Normandy disintegrates, Shepherd will be in full armor (helmet included) but will get fcuked when the ship disintegrates and he is thrown into space ... just saying DLC isn't leak proof . Imagine if the IT is true and ME4(After Amdromeda series) picks up the story in the Milky Way where Shepherd left off. Would you say no to that?
Of course not you know I just started me2 (yup I played me3 first)
And about the story I think I would prefer that story which you said because I would be the boss you know If any one tries to screw with humanity I would destroy them ( somehow I hate krogan race )

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles