7 CISF personnel killed in Naxal attack

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
RIP policemen!

You were greater since you took on the challenge even when the Govt and superiors did not train you adequately for the task!

H.A.

RIP policemen!

You were greater since you took on the challenge even when the Govt and superiors did not train you adequately for the task!
Well said sir, however this should not go on, or else their greatness will go in vain.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
These soldiers were brutally murdered !

Naxal rats attacked the jeep, first killed the driver then individually targeted the remaining soldiers inside. They were firing into the bodies of defenceless CISF jawans after throwing them out of the vehicle. It was ambush, 6 jawans against god knows how many rats.

Show no sympathies towards these maoist scums!

Last edited:

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Terror grips NMDC miners a day after Maoist attack

Dozens of miners at the public sector National Mining Development Corp (NMDC) Ltd. in Chhattisgarh skipped work Monday as more explosives were found at the mining site in Dantewada where rebels had killed six paramilitary troopers and a civilian Sunday night.

Officials here at police headquarters said that a police team found live bombs Monday near the attack site at Kirandul area of the district.

Speculation was rife that Maoists had planned more deadly strikes at the facilities of the NMDC that has several iron ore mines at the Kirandul and its adjoining Bacheli areas that form a vast Bailadila hills which has roughly one-fifth of India's total known iron ore reserves.

Reports coming in from Kirandul, some 420 km south from Raipur, said that dozens of miners employed by the NMDC Ltd, skipped work in morning shift while work only returned to normalcy in afternoon and evening shift when Chhattisgarh Police and the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) personnel intensified patrolling.

Terror grips NMDC miners a day after Maoist attack

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Jeep had 120 bullet holes

One target, 120 bullets. And a bunch of tiffin bombs planted 50 meters away. It was obvious that the Maoists were not taking any chances on Sunday while attacking the Bolero jeep of CISF personnel in Dantewada's Kirandul.

The ambush of six jawans, who were on their way to NDMC's Kirandul's iron ore screening plant for a duty change, was well planned.

"The security forces, in particular the CISF, follow the usual routes. The Maoists must have been monitoring their movement," said Narendra Khare, superintendent of police, Dantewada.

The 30-strong Maoist group had opened fire from three directions, leaving little scope for the jawans to retaliate, said an intelligence officer. And the attack was ruthless. "The jeep had 120 bullet holes," he said.

Anti-naxal ops: Raman is ready to pull all stops - Hindustan Times

bhramos

Country flag
These soldiers were brutally murdered !

Naxal rats attacked the jeep, first killed the driver then individually targeted the remaining soldiers inside. They were firing into the bodies of defenceless CISF jawans after throwing them out of the vehicle. It was ambush, 6 jawans against god knows how many rats.

Show no sympathies towards these maoist scums!
naxals dont attack in small groups... could atleast 100+.... i am a expert in handling and analysing the red terror, as from small time i have seen it from very near and still live in one of Naxal effected District of India...

bhramos

Country flag
who is naxal? naxal is the one who is poorest of the poor. he is the one who is cut off from the main stream lucrativeness. he got no ambition for future and only a troubled past in which every misery is linked to the corruption and bad intentions of the govt.
who is responsible for his apathy? who exploited him? the elites- of his village or town or hamlet. since childhood he developed a hatred for elites, and those who get facilities from society.
the sense of deprivation and pain and insult he gets everyday makes him prone to factions like PLA etc. then comes traumatic loss to his life or his friend or relative in form of mass insult, torture or death of his loved ones. the break even has been achieved and now he is no more bounded by worldly restrictions- he now owns a gun and desire to shoot.

no plan, no road, no job, no silly govt ad can take away this in built desire to wipe out everything. its not the brainwashing but his in built desire to destroy the system responsible for all his messed up life. and he is determined to take it away and crush it.

he is not doing it for jungles, society or masters, he is doing it for self and that too in revenge mood and as we know revenge is the purest of all emotion and so powerful that it may lead to death.

a determined person v/s a low salary low moral ill-equipped soldier in a jungle which is home to the killer/beast/naxal and death trap for soldier of govt.

we know then what will happen and how often it will happen
you are 100% correct, just told like you saw every thing or what i saw...

Oracle

Naxals and it's sympathisers should be returned the favor. 10 naxals for every Indian soldier killed.

Reactions: nrj

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Yeah no road, no job, frustration over Government; so lets all take up arms & attack the democratic structure !

:facepalm:

Oracle

you are 100% correct, just told like you saw every thing or what i saw...
I know you support naxals. Stop glorifying them in here. There has been 10s of open invitations from the HM for naxals to shun violence and adopt a peace process. What happened? Zilch. Terrorism is big business.

Terrorists cannot be defined economically as poor or rich. They are pests and needs to be exterminated.

Oracle

Yeah no road, no job, frustration over Government; so lets all take up arms & attack the democratic structure !

:facepalm:
There has been many, and many requests in the last 5 years for Naxals to surrender arms, and join the mainstream. What happened?

bhramos

Country flag
A very rare clip of maoists live attack on salwagudum base camp caught on cam.......

Last edited by a moderator:

bhramos

Country flag
I know you support naxals. Stop glorifying them in here. There has been 10s of open invitations from the HM for naxals to shun violence and adopt a peace process. What happened? Zilch. Terrorism is big business.

Terrorists cannot be defined economically as poor or rich. They are pests and needs to be exterminated.
i am not supporting them nor glorifing them, i have come from from that place, what is he was telling truth so is upported his views.. in AP they are all terminated...

agentperry

the truth is bitter and the attitude one have here for tribal humans' apathy is the same attitude displayed and adopted by the rulers and elite of that area making them get drifted to naxalism and more precisely violence.

why will they shun violence on request from one who is considered by them as backstabber, liars and agent of system made for looting and exploitation.

people out here have lots of hopes in their life and fewer disappointment but people out there are having life which can be called a big disappointment only

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Authorize specific combing operations & slaughter the rats who killed our Jawans !

bhramos

Country flag
here people are talking all in the way of forces centrific, if i talk people centric you feel i am highlighting rats as heroes, i am no body side in this matter, but i am people side... i will not comment more any similar threads...

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
here people are talking all in the way of forces centrific, if i talk people centric you feel i am highlighting rats as heroes, i am no body side in this matter, but i am people side... i will not comment more any similar threads...
Brahmos, I think you clarified yourself in earlier post. You do not support them. But don't quit commenting on these issues. You come from the affected places and you have ground knowledge of the Naxals. We want your participation in these threads.

Having said that, its a sensitive topic. None of us is advocating attack on unarmed tribals. Its just that I can not tolerate people blurring the difference between armed maoists & the sorrows of innocent tribal especially when our security forces are targeted, ambushed and ruthlessly murdered.

bhramos

Country flag
Brahmos, I think you clarified yourself in earlier post. You do not support them. But don't quit commenting on these issues. You come from the affected places and you have ground knowledge of the Naxals. We want your participation in these threads.

Having said that, its a sensitive topic. None of us is advocating attack on unarmed tribals. Its just that I can not tolerate people blurring the difference between armed maoists & the sorrows of innocent tribal especially when our security forces are targeted, ambushed and ruthlessly murdered.
even innocent tribals are always armed with arrow or axe or small swords, because they live in forest i think its normal practice... naxals main power and intel or these tribals.. they just communicate with signals...

everybody is some way effected by naxals, me too..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles