7.5 tonne 'maha laddu' kicks off Ganesh festival in Andhra Pradesh

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Come to think. People taking bath in rivers cab be polluting too as people disturb the silt and poor fish might suffer. Then how will crocs will survive? Go futher, why not blast out all the dams and barrages, and let the crocs live. But wait, how will you post here? Better scrap your PC, inet modem. Hell of radiation pollution is caused by them.

Don't preach, do your bit.
We all have to do our part of work to minimize the pollution and I am doing the my part. There is no need to get angry on this forum but we can exchange our ideas in a civil manner.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
But why not make their baaps work?
When a father has nine children, how is he going to fund the education of all of them? Let us do our part as well by helping those who need it. You can stay out of it and nobody is asking for your help either. I only ask for help ffrom those who want to do it. Thanks for your post anyway. Be happy and keep smiling.

Eesh

When a father has nine children, how is he going to fund the education of all of them? Let us do our part as well by helping those who need it. You can stay out of it and nobody is asking for your help either. I only ask for help ffrom those who want to do it. Thanks for your post anyway. Be happy and keep smiling.
Who begged him to have nine brats? Not me, but maybe you did.

Eesh

We all have to do our part of work to minimize the pollution and I am doing the my part. There is no need to get angry on this forum but we can exchange our ideas in a civil manner.
First smash your PC, disconnect your phone line and power. Then you will set an example.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Who begged him to have nine brats? Not me, but maybe you did.
Thanks for you input. I do not think you want to see the other side of their situation. I am talking showing sympathy for those unfortunate children. We in this part do set many examples and I am not begging any one to follow.

Eesh

Thanks for you input. I do not think you want to see the other side of their situation. I am talking showing sympathy for those unfortunate children. We in this part do set many examples and I am not begging any one to follow.
Biggest culprit is their baap. After drinking, his only job was to impregnate his wife and beget more children, thrown on the street like vermin.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Biggest culprit is their baap. After drinking, his only job was to impregnate his wife and beget more children, thrown on the street like vermin.
I do not think you value human life by calling children as vermin. I do not wish to communicate with you if your attitude does not show any improvement.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles