500,1000 Rs Note no longer legal tender!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khagesh

I usually ignore your posts but since you mentioned me, let me reply you in your currency, rhetoric; though, unlike you, I'll add substance and avoid name calling.
@Nicky G , first off man, I am honoured that you noticed this small fanboy. You don't know man what that means to me. You really do not.

I'll add substance and avoid name calling. If there's nothing new that this government is undertaking on tightning the screws in how black money is funeled via she'll companies and fronts such as Bollywood and IPL, why bother? They could not do worse than the previous dispensation I'd they worked their asses off.
If I am not mistaken then this is the quoted part is the substance you have added. Its not much but it is a start, I agree.

Now consider this. The so called black money in Shell Companies is a mere .xlsx download away in the GoI/MCA databases. Which when cross-referrenced to Indirect and Direct Tax databases will give the analysis upfront. So, send in the notices. Why this big drama about big-data Niti-ayogya and Ivy league professorgiri. Saala vlookup lagane ke liye 3 saal lagte hain kya? The reporting requirements into these GoI databases have been changed even without notices. Ask for the information you need but why create this fog of lies. Only now after 3 years they have made tentative attempts at linking the PAN with the CIN and both have nothing to do with the silly Provisional regn number in GSTN.

Regarding NDA vs UPA, I will leave you to with your choice and state my own. You are wrong about NDA being better than UPA. Both are exactly the same in all respect except their respective nara-e-takbir to gather votes. One tries to fool Muslims and another one tries to fool Hindus.

You also provide your sources. But my report card is 2018-19 budget. If you're correct then, 2018-19 budget will be lot less than 2015-16, at least 2016-17. I think it is better for both of us to have discussion after 2018-19 budget.
@Flame Thrower, for you the first off point is that I was referring to the ordinary mortal and not to the ordinary morals.

Also you have mentioned your wish to take the discussion elsewhere for the second time. To my understanding that elsewhere is, this thread. If something cannot be done in open then it is mostly not worth doing.

I don't mind you waiting for the next budget. But don't expect anything earth shattering even if the budget size grows, because the liabilities and complexities are also growing quite fast. And the increase in budget size may have less to do with demonetisation and more to do with the fact that current govt. has pushed for an undeclared austerity in all cases, expect the defence imports. For example the chinese imports are still growing at around 20% YoY and that means more jobs sucked out of India.

In general from the links of the Independence Day speech, provided by another poster, it seems like the new financial year formulation is also coming up in 01.01.18. Now that the Ivy leaguers have failed at the economic engineering and gotten people killed instead this side show was the only thing they can push for. Bhaktas should remember to extol the high hidden truth of this move. This time don't just wait for the Whatsaap messages from the IT Cell

Last edited:

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Regarding NDA vs UPA, I will leave you to with your choice and state my own. You are wrong about NDA being better than UPA. Both are exactly the same in all respect except their respective nara-e-takbir to gather votes. One tries to fool Muslims and another one tries to fool Hindus.
As they say, proof in the pudding.
The way the secular eco-system is reacting, sort of shoots down your logic.

I will concede that the middle & lower tier leaders of BJP are no different to the Congee walas but the top tier are all from RSS or there is a distinct difference noticeable in a lot of things.

Just to point out, there is a case in SC on Love Jihad. Even in your wildest dreams I doubt you could have imagined this to happen under Congress rule.

There are many other things I can point out but I am sure you are already aware of them where BJP has done brilliantly.
I am a Hindu but I didn't vote for BJP because I am a Hindu. Being a Hindu is important for me but what is more important is India. Here I feel BJP has done much better than the Congress.
Damn man, the Hurriyat is literally on the block & you are saying BJP is same as Congress!

Flame Thrower

@Khagesh first of all my report card for Demonetization 2018-19 budget. Please don't quote me till that time at least not in this thread.

Once budget is released, I shall ask you questions. I repeat, tough question on the claims you made in your posts. So wait till budget and tax details emerge.

Till then, there is no point talking to you. As far as the difference, I've seen enough evidence to come into a conclusion that NDA is performing better than UPA! Period!! I have least interest in having discussion on that topic.

I am saying this again "Please don't quote me till 2018-19 budget is released, at least not in this thread."

mayfair

^^ Interesting thing about the Love Jihad case that you mentioned..

Do you know who turned out as the advocate for the case?

Appearing for Shafin Jahan, the petitioner who had approached the court for his wife, senior advocate Kapil Sibal and advocate Haris Beeran said the NIA “has many U-turns to its credit” and the court should first talk to the woman in question.
Yes, the very same nyaay purush Kapil Sibal...

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@Nicky G , first off man, I am honoured that you noticed this small fanboy. You don't know man what that means to me. You really do not.

If I am not mistaken then this is the quoted part is the substance you have added. Its not much but it is a start, I agree.

Now consider this. The so called black money in Shell Companies is a mere .xlsx download away in the GoI/MCA databases. Which when cross-referrenced to Indirect and Direct Tax databases will give the analysis upfront. So, send in the notices. Why this big drama about big-data Niti-ayogya and Ivy league professorgiri. Saala vlookup lagane ke liye 3 saal lagte hain kya? The reporting requirements into these GoI databases have been changed even without notices. Ask for the information you need but why create this fog of lies. Only now after 3 years they have made tentative attempts at linking the PAN with the CIN and both have nothing to do with the silly Provisional regn number in GSTN.
How many shell companies' registration have been cancelled thus far?

How many fake PAN and Aadhar deactivated?

Why are real estate giants being forced to declare bankruptcy?

Many such questions come to mind, but as I said, no point in having a serious discussion as I am aware you aren't interested in actually uncovering the truth.

Too simplistic. BJP is no panecea and they do fool Hindus to win elections but that does not equate them with downright traitors and anti-Hindus.

Again I can expand but what's the point? I'll just say, it does make difference on the ground, in many ways, big and small.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You of all people are supporting a move which has pulled down the economy from 9% projected growth to 7% projected growth? Wth happened to you?

And there are millions of ways to deal with brothelwood than to shoot ourselves in the foot :rolleyes:
To deal with cancer, its sometimes required to burn good cells too. The growth will be back up, particularly with GST.

That said, it's still early to decide and I am not labelling the move a success. I am simply against the view that it's a failure.

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
RBI Says 99% of Banned Currency Came back; Oppn Calls Demonetisation a Failure
Only Rs 16,000 crore of demonetised currency was not deposited with banks, according to data in the Reserve Bank of India's annual report.

New Delhi: The Reserve Bank of India has revealed in its annual report that Rs 15.28 lakh crore, or 99 per cent of the Rs 15.44 lakh crore scrapped currency notes, came back into the system after demonetisation.

Only Rs 16,000 crore of demonetised currency was not deposited with banks, according to data in the Reserve Bank of India's annual report. The report, which has come after a delay of nearly two months as the central bank was still collating the data on the scrapped currency, also says that only about 89 million units of the banned Rs 1,000 notes, worth Rs 8,900 crore, didn’t come back into the system.

The share of the newly introduced Rs 2,000 notes in the total value of banknotes in circulation till March-end was a little more than 50 per cent. The overall currency in circulation into the system had come down by 20.2 per cent on a year-on-year basis.

The RBI's balance sheet also says that in 2016-17 the cost of printing currency was Rs 7,965 crore. This means that the RBI received only Rs 8,000 crore of benefit from the unprecedented decision of the government to scrap 86% of bank notes.

The calculation of the government at the time of demonetisation was that at least Rs 1.5 lakh crore to 2 lakh crore worth of old notes would be extinguished and this would be the proportional gain, through transfer of resources from RBI to government.

This is the first time the central bank is revealing details on the remonetised notes after Prime Minister Narendra Modi scrapped old Rs 1000 and Rs 500 currency notes on November 8 last year.

Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor Urjit Patel appeared before a probing parliamentary panel several times, but the total number of demonetised currency notes deposited in banks remained elusive for long.

The data has given the Opposition ammunition to attack the Narendra Modi government, which has been bullish on the note ban exercise. Former finance minister P Chidambaram, in a series of tweets, chastised the government and said the RBI should be “ashamed for recommending demonetisation."

99% notes legally exchanged! Was demonetisation a scheme designed to convert black money into white?” he tweeted. “RBI 'gained' Rs 16000 crore, but 'lost' Rs 21000 crore in printing new notes! The economists deserve Nobel Prize,” he further said.

Left leader Sitaram Yechury called the note ban anti-national and said boasts of black money, terror and counterfeit currency ending with it have all fallen flat. “Lives & livelihoods lost, the economy got a shock and workers lost their jobs. India can never forgive Modi govt for this anti-national act,” he tweeted.

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Is 5.7% GDP growth rate this quarter enough for the baktha to stop drinking cow piss or does modi need to personally ass rape them for them to stop drinking co piss and stop supporting his stupid ideas?
Here is a better idea why dont you run for the top job in 2019 and run the fucking place insted of just calling other people names and what not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles