500,1000 Rs Note no longer legal tender!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khagesh

In the earlier post I forgot to give the link to the Swarajyamag article. Here it is:
https://swarajyamag.com/economy/early-trends-suggest-india-has-won-its-war-on-cash

Now one of the best arguments in support was the steep jump in the number of taxpayers. Unfortunately it was never defined if the 'taxpayer' implies those who actually paid tax or those who were merely filing NIL returns.

Here is the grand total of Rs. 10,587 crores that govt. got as a result of better tax compliance. o_O
Don't forget, as a caveat, that if you have to 'adjust' your untaxed income then you will most likely have to revise your returns of earlier years and also of the current year and may be of the future ones too.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ring-demonetisation/printarticle/60050510.cms

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Looks like demonetisation story is not over yet..

Small shopkeepers are saying they haven't seen 2000 Rs note in a month, but ATMs are dispensing only 2000 note where I stay.

So where are the notes going?

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Looks like demonetisation story is not over yet..

Small shopkeepers are saying they haven't seen 2000 Rs note in a month, but ATMs are dispensing only 2000 note where I stay.

So where are the notes going?
I get both notes here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flame Thrower

In the earlier post I forgot to give the link to the Swarajyamag article. Here it is:
https://swarajyamag.com/economy/early-trends-suggest-india-has-won-its-war-on-cash

Now one of the best arguments in support was the steep jump in the number of taxpayers. Unfortunately it was never defined if the 'taxpayer' implies those who actually paid tax or those who were merely filing NIL returns.

Here is the grand total of Rs. 10,587 crores that govt. got as a result of better tax compliance. o_O
Don't forget, as a caveat, that if you have to 'adjust' your untaxed income then you will most likely have to revise your returns of earlier years and also of the current year and may be of the future ones too.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ring-demonetisation/printarticle/60050510.cms

I am sure u're pissed off with Demonetization, you're collecting facts that might prove Demo is a wrong choice.

I'd love to have a discussion with on the
same topic after our budget.

I don't want you to miss the surprise.

Khagesh

I am sure u're pissed off with Demonetization, you're collecting facts that might prove Demo is a wrong choice.

I'd love to have a discussion with on the
same topic after our budget.

I don't want you to miss the surprise.
A big shot who has suffered a big deal and still is quaintly supportive of the present regime had told me the exact same thing about the last budget. He told me come january (ie. 2017) and Modi will give this that and everything to the poor and win UP. At that time I knew Modi will give ghanta and still win UP. I am sure Modi knew that too.

BTW what else can this govt. set right. I am writing on Demonetisation on a public forum maintained by people close to BJP, only because it affects the masses. But that does not mean, this is the only thing I track. There is a hell lot more that does not directly affects people but has already compromised our strategic and industrial security and growth. And what about the general atmosphere of lies and knavery.

Nahi sahab, there is hardly anything that this govt. can do to wash away its sins. Only Krishna has the moral courage to forgive a 100 sins. Would it be possible for ordinary mortals too?

Only blindness and the blue pill can alleviate the pain. I choose the red pill. A blue pill of the kind @Nicky G is proffering in his post about the tightening of screws on Bollywood & Builders etc. You read the link provided by him and the best you get is the so called tightening of the screws on the collective investment schemes by SEBI, which is the same old wine in the same old bottle only this time its Sunny Leone pouring the wine for you (don’t bother, most of you would not understand the issue). Even finding the motivation to reply to that kind of blindness takes a lot of effort and I am not young enough any more.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
A big shot who has suffered a big deal and still is quaintly supportive of the present regime had told me the exact same thing about the last budget. He told me come january (ie. 2017) and Modi will give this that and everything to the poor and win UP. At that time I knew Modi will give ghanta and still win UP. I am sure Modi knew that too.

BTW what else can this govt. set right. I am writing on Demonetisation on a public forum maintained by people close to BJP, only because it affects the masses. But that does not mean, this is the only thing I track. There is a hell lot more that does not directly affects people but has already compromised our strategic and industrial security and growth. And what about the general atmosphere of lies and knavery.

Nahi sahab, there is hardly anything that this govt. can do to wash away its sins. Only Krishna has the moral courage to forgive a 100 sins. Would it be possible for ordinary mortals too?

Only blindness and the blue pill can alleviate the pain. I choose the red pill. A blue pill of the kind @Nicky G is proffering in his post about the tightening of screws on Bollywood & Builders etc. You read the link provided by him and the best you get is the so called tightening of the screws on the collective investment schemes by SEBI, which is the same old wine in the same old bottle only this time its Sunny Leone pouring the wine for you (don’t bother, most of you would not understand the issue). Even finding the motivation to reply to that kind of blindness takes a lot of effort and I am not young enough any more.
I usually ignore your posts but since you mentioned me, let me reply you in your currency, rhetoric; though, unlike you, I'll add substance and avoid name calling.

If there's nothing new that this government is undertaking on tightning the screws in how black money is funeled via she'll companies and fronts such as Bollywood and IPL, why bother? They could not do worse than the previous dispensation I'd they worked their asses off.

I could go on and on about how there's atleast a semblance of activity in the right direction with this government, when the previous one was not only openly looting the nation but activiely undermining us as their foreberers have done since before indpendence, but that would be utter waste of time and effort on someone such as you.

So do carry on your merry way, you guys need to put in a lot more effort if you are going to succeed in preventing a re-run in '19. Heck, it took so much effort just to elect one man to RS. :rofl:

captscooby81

Country flag
And what is the alternative this country has is this joker

All cities in Bangalore Every single city in Bangalore:rofl::rofl:..Seriously this moron cannot even say words correctly and at 44 he wanted to be the prime minister of the country ..

People have voted for the lesser evil in 2014 ..If UPA II with all the oxford and Cambridge scholars didn't screwed it up with so many corruption scandals and brought their own downfall..NDA wouldn't have come to power ...

Last edited:

Flame Thrower

what else can this govt. set right. I am writing on Demonetisation on a public forum maintained by people close to BJP, only because it affects the masses. But that does not mean, this is the only thing I track.
So you feel that Demo is very bad for India.

Frankly speaking, you sound like kid complaining that fever is better than bitter medicine.

I don't give a shit about your opinion on the forum administrators. Just because of this thread, you are accusing forum Administrators as BJP chamchas. And why should I take your words as if you're a saint.

I don't wanna discuss about morals, at least not with you. By judging you on your previous posts, you are not even worth of moral discussions, at least I think so.

Even the blind can notice the difference, people pretending to be blind can't. That's said, we can have discussion somewhere else. You also provide your sources. But my report card is 2018-19 budget. If you're correct then, 2018-19 budget will be lot less than 2015-16, at least 2016-17. I think it is better for both of us to have discussion after 2018-19 budget.

YagamiLight

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Fact : The 5 year averaged Real GDP Growth rates have gone from 2% to 9% (bottom to peak basis)
Fact : The Cash to GDP ratio has gone up from 8% to 12% (bottom to peak basis)

Query :Which is a steeper curve?

Fact : During the 2004-2016 period the High Denomination Notes in ciruclation is shown to be going up from about 6% to about 10.5%.

Fact cooking : This has obviously not gone down because the Rs. 1000 and Rs. 500 notes have been replaced by Rs. 2000 notes. That is why Swarajyamag has hidden the graph after the demonetisation. Because after that the ratio went from bad to worse to absolute rotten, every single day.

This cash deficit would have worked for the economy if:
1) it would have moved into the bank; and
2) the multiplier effect from credit supply side; and
3) economic activity from the credit demand side;
would have generated higher economic activity.

But did that happen? Note what the goals earlier and now.

Here is what actually happened. Something that Swarajyamag has successfully hidden. Swarajyamag is a Deshbhakta :devil:.

FACT TODAY:

FACT HISTORICAL:

And here is the real no-confidence vote that the business community is casting right now. Nobody is interested in real production any more. Not even the businessmen who were at the top of their game. Gold is the only real thing expected to go up by these businessmen. Any paisa invested in gold is a vote of no-confidence in the governance.

And mind you this gold import is sticky. It will remain whatever you do. This has nothing to do with GST. From the same livemint report. Livemint too is hiding the real import of that graph.

Does it look like coming down or plateauing out? :biggrin2:

Do you know the gold sales have stagnated. And these imports are happening despite that. What does that imply? Deshbakt ho, sirf whatsaap forward kar ke deshbhakti karoge?
Go easy on the bhakths. Their brain is already dealing with enough toxins from Cow piss:p

YagamiLight

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I usually ignore your posts but since you mentioned me, let me reply you in your currency, rhetoric; though, unlike you, I'll add substance and avoid name calling.

If there's nothing new that this government is undertaking on tightning the screws in how black money is funeled via she'll companies and fronts such as Bollywood and IPL, why bother? They could not do worse than the previous dispensation I'd they worked their asses off.

I could go on and on about how there's atleast a semblance of activity in the right direction with this government, when the previous one was not only openly looting the nation but activiely undermining us as their foreberers have done since before indpendence, but that would be utter waste of time and effort on someone such as you.

So do carry on your merry way, you guys need to put in a lot more effort if you are going to succeed in preventing a re-run in '19. Heck, it took so much effort just to elect one man to RS. :rofl:
You of all people are supporting a move which has pulled down the economy from 9% projected growth to 7% projected growth? Wth happened to you?

And there are millions of ways to deal with brothelwood than to shoot ourselves in the foot :rolleyes:

YagamiLight

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Wow. How brilliant. Indian government lost 1.5Lakh crores worth of growth, jobs and services for a stellar 10000 crore income tax collection. But since cow piss inside the brain makes 10000> 150000, Bhakths will obviously defend this demonetisation crap as a stellar achievement.

I can obviously understand the bhakths being supportive of the demonetisation bull shit in the beginning because of their brothelwood inspired economic ideas and knowledge, but why do these morons support it even now? How much facts do they need before they acknowledge demonetisation as a failed idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles