50 killed in Orlando, Florida, US shooting

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
while we see many Hindus defending Muslim riot victims in Gujarat and many others parts of India, the Jamiat Ulema-e-Hind tracks riot victims and innocents lodged in prisons, and ensures first that they are believers of islam before taking up their cases. if Hindus were to do the same before helping riots victims, they will be called bigots, to put it mildly.

kufr. however, it is not kufr when you offer namaz in a Gurudwaara or Ganesh pandaal when invited.

take an outing on an evening during ramzan to eat the stuff being sold by hawkers, & then once again during a night preferably with a muslim friend. note the difference.

the right was given by none other than the grand idol of the idol-haters.

add one more question. are non-muslims going to jannah?!
I hear you Bhai.

I want to settle this thing with these people.

All I asked them is any proof for their compassion through out the history.

See how they are evading the questions. And running their mouth about their compassion.

Rizvi Khan

Country flag

Rizvi Khan

Country flag
Because I am very important. For all my life, I was told what your people did to the country and the world in general.
How you butchered innocent's in the name of religion.
Here you are saying some thing different.

I want you to back up your claims.
Show me when your religion showed compassion to the humanity?
Why are the mullahs all around the world not fighting against ISIS and other terrorist organisation?
If you are really that much good.
You would have cleaned the shit in MiddleEast and made the life of people there happier.
You are not important to me. I dont know what you are taught or told from your childhood, but i am always told to respect others live and let live. Please dont impose your things on me. For me all the religions are equal, there are bad people in every religion and because of some people entire community or religion should not be painted.

And I rest my case.

Rizvi Khan

Country flag
I hear you Bhai.

I want to settle this thing with these people.

All I asked them is any proof for their compassion through out the history.

See how they are evading the questions. And running their mouth about their compassion.

I am not evading any of your questions. Please do me a favour just show all these posts to your friend, teacher colleague who is a muslim. They will atleast know what you feel of them.

Rizvi Khan

Country flag
I don't think that there would ever be another big proof in world history about Jihad and radical Islam. Watch Syria.
IS, FATAH, HAMAS, HEZBOLLAH, AQAP, BOKO HARAM, JEM, LET, TTP, AQIS, TALIBAN, JABHAT-AL-NUSRA, AHRAR-AH-SHAM, PKK are all proof of the concept of Jihad in Islam. Now don't lecture us by saying that Islam and these elements do not have anything to do with each other. Each one of these work on the principle of Jihad prescribed in the book that has been written centuries ago.

Now name some Christian terror groups and Hindu terror groups that killed people in such a magnanimity. That fact is all Muslims are not terrorists but most of the terrorists are Muslims and you can't deny it.

Calling 9/11 inside job and a conspiracy by Jews shows your lack of knowledge and denial. If you can post valid and established sources, you are very much welcome.
Imagine I am Sunny Deol in this

Hindustan zindabad tha, hai aur rahega!! Pakistan Murdabad tha hai aur rahega - Rizvi Khan

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Imagine I am Sunny Deol in this

Hindustan zindabad tha, hai aur rahega!! Pakistan Murdabad tha hai aur rahega - Rizvi Khan
It doesn't matter sir. We can say whatever we want but sit back and do nothing at our own consensus. And that video doesn't answer my question.

Jai hind.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

Rizvi Khan

Country flag
It doesn't matter sir. We can say whatever we want but sit back and do nothing at our own consensus. And that video doesn't answer my question.

Jai hind.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk
Sir, I dont need to and want to answer your question. I have raised so many questions above and no one seems to answer, so be it.

Vande Matram

Rizvi Khan

Country flag
And I seriously think that we should make sure this forum is about the country and not against or pro religion. In my opinion no one should be allowed to speak about others religion or race. this forum is for indian defence discussions and should be just that.

Bharat Ek Khoj

This is good, but still majority of muslim are under religious leaders. There are still few people like you who would say, I'm indian first muslim later. The one key member of biggest islamic organization openly says religion and india is equal to me. He can't put india first. Now because I can't find that video, I won't name him.

Christianity is still brutal, but you will also find christian criticizing their religion openly at large. Here,

and here,

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
See, no one is a born terrorist, his religious teachings make him a terrorist or ideology makes him a terrorist!

If islam has been producing so many terrorists for past 1400 years, be it lone wolves or caliphs or mullahs then their has to be something wrong with unreformed islam!

We can talk like leftists / naxals / mullahs that islam is a religion of peace, however actions of islam for past 1400 years proves otherwise! Rest is left on a person's common sense!

Rizvi Khan

Country flag
This is good, but still majority of muslim are under religious leaders. There are still few people like you who would say, I'm indian first muslim later. The one key member of biggest islamic organization openly says religion and india is equal to me. He can't put india first. Now because I can't find that video, I won't name him.

Christianity is still brutal, but you will also find christian criticizing their religion openly at large. Here,

and here,

I agree some are bad. So why corner the whole community? That is outrageous and should be banned. These are all just to divide and rule for the elites. The faster you guys understand the better.

Rizvi Khan

Country flag
PR bullshit.
Even if muslims didn't do any thing, the process would have continued.

Show something more concrete where your mullahs come out and defend minority people rights.

For you this is and will always be PR Bullshit. So no need to waste time on you as you are the one brainswashed.

Ancient Indian

You are not important to me. I dont know what you are taught or told from your childhood, but i am always told to respect others live and let live. Please dont impose your things on me. For me all the religions are equal, there are bad people in every religion and because of some people entire community or religion should not be painted.

And I rest my case.
Again lip service.

Show me something concrete. Middle East is hell.
Why are mullahs not going there and defending innocent lives?

SANITY

GUN sales have soared since the deadliest shooting in US history in Orlando last Sunday which killed 49 people.
In a few hours on Monday one gun shop in Georgia had sold 17 times the number of AR 15 assault rifles it normally does in one day.
The AR 15 is believed to have been the weapon used by mass killer Omar Mateen in theOrlando gay club massacre.

A Pennsylvanian gun dealer has said that he has already sold around 15,000 semi-automatic rifles on his website since the shocking event.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/680095/Gun-sales-rise-Orlando-massacre-shop-sells-15-000-guns

Bharat Ek Khoj

I agree some are bad. So why corner the whole community? That is outrageous and should be banned. These are all just to divide and rule for the elites. The faster you guys understand the better.
What are you suggesting by "The faster you guys understand the better". So, people dying around the world because of religious fanatics can't even blame a religion ?
Do you forget to mention how Christianity is or 9/11 was inside job? No. Why? Because muslims are being killed in middle east and out of your religious sympathy, you want to blame someone.

Ancient Indian

And I seriously think that we should make sure this forum is about the country and not against or pro religion. In my opinion no one should be allowed to speak about others religion or race. this forum is for indian defence discussions and should be just that.
Dodging accusations.
This is what I call meaning of compassion.
Peace talks along with military action required to fight ISIS: Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
Rageshri Ganguly | TNN | Nov 22, 2015, 01.54 PM IST
Spiritual leader and Art of Living founder Sri Sri Ravi Shankar has said that only peace talks are not enough to combat terror group ISIS. Simultaneous military action is essential too.

"Dialogue for peace along with military action is required to be undertaken simultaneously, because they don't understand other people in the world have rights too. They have killed more than 1 lakh Muslims till date," Sri Sri said while addressing a press conference here on Sunday.

In March this year, the Art of Living chief received death threats from the terror group ISIS while he was touring Malaysia.

Thereafter, in June, the Centre asked all the state governments to beef up the security of Sri Ravi Shankar whenever he visits their state as he is facing death threat from Jehadi militant groups like Middle East terror group ISIS and Pakistan-based Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) that have issued death threat to him.
Surely a mullah can do better than kafur guy like Shree Shree.

Ancient Indian

Sri Sri Ravi Shankar Sent Peace Message To ISIS, Received Photo Of Beheaded Man
GARTALA:
HIGHLIGHTS

1. Spiritual leader says his effort for a peace dialogue with ISIS has ended
  2. ISIS doesn't want peace, they should be dealt with militarily: Sri Sri
  3. The Art of Living founder is on a 3-day visit to Tripura

Spiritual leader Sri Sri Ravi Shankar said on Thursday that he tried to open a dialogue with ISIS, but the terror group rejected it by sending him a photograph of a beheaded man.

"I tried to initiate peace talks with the ISIS (Islamic State of Iraq and Syria) recently but they sent me a photograph of a beheaded body of a man. Thus, my effort for a peace dialogue with the ISIS ended," Sri Sri Ravi Shankar said.

"I think the ISIS does not want any peace talks," he told reporters in Agartala. "Hence, they should be dealt with militarily."

Mr Ravi Shankar left for Kolkata after a three-day visit to Tripura.

Holding a series of meetings across the state, he stressed on the need to bring peace to India's northeastern region.

The 59-year-old said his aim was to unite all cultures, religions, faith and ideologies.
This what I am talking about.

People who are living in the near vicinity of Meccah, sure represent one wonderful personalities.
The more we go to the core, the more filth coming out.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles