5 things you don't know about Pakistanis - Heather Schmid

Status
Not open for further replies.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
5 things you don't know about Pakistani People"¦
1. PAKISTANI PASSION :
I love the intensity with which Pakistani people love their country, food, life, sports, and music. A bustling nation full of life and expression. There are no inhibitions here! Not a shy nation.

2. PAKISTANI HOSPITALITY:
Pakistanis' make you feel just like one of their family. They open their hearts to you. I love the open Hearts ( khoola dill) and brave hearts (zinda dill) of Pakistani. Everything that has gone on, there is still this feeling of openness.

3. TALENT/INTELLIGENCE
Pakistanis' are really smart. They know the ground realities regarding politics, politicians, economics and world politic. There are just a lot of smart articulate people here. And, they will tell it like it is.

4. PAKISTAN- FUN LOVING NATURE
I found the average Pakistani to be free, fun loving, positive and upbeat. I love the spirit of celebration from Basant to Marriages to Palistan cricket team winning celebrations. This is a nation that likes a good party.

5. CARING
I love how everyone here is called Auntie or Uncle. There is a cultural respect of elders that is really refreshing. People commonly refer to each other as sister and brother, older people have titles, parents are not called by there first names. That is not even mentioning the major charities like EDHi which helps the country provide ambulance services and emergency relief through out the whole country. A really honest respected charity.

People don't know all of the good qualities about Pakistanis. The fun loving, the smart, the charitable, the caring part. I was reminded when I was in Pakistan this time people are getting the wrong idea about Pakistan. So, I should at least talk about my experiences in Pakistan. How I was treated, how easily I traveled throughout the country and how nice everyone was to me.
Pakistan Zindabad

5 Things you don’t know about Pakistanis… | Goddess Inc. - Heather Schmid

peacecracker

heard from a friend: his relative gave their car for service in some pakistani service station in uae. car had a rosery put over the rearview mirror.
they got the car serviced fine. but, they found rosery was crushed and put under. this is common pakistani for you. religion religion everywhere.

Blackwater

5 things you don't know about Pakistani People"¦
1. PAKISTANI PASSION :
I love the intensity with which Pakistani people love their country, food, life, sports, and music. A bustling nation full of life and expression. There are no inhibitions here! Not a shy nation.

Same as Indians, after all you r our blood

2. PAKISTANI HOSPITALITY:
Pakistanis' make you feel just like one of their family. They open their hearts to you. I love the open Hearts ( khoola dill) and brave hearts (zinda dill) of Pakistani. Everything that has gone on, there is still this feeling of openness.

Same as north Indians and afghans,

3. TALENT/INTELLIGENCE
Pakistanis' are really smart. They know the ground realities regarding politics, politicians, economics and world politic. There are just a lot of smart articulate people here. And, they will tell it like it is.

after all you are our blood

4. PAKISTAN- FUN LOVING NATURE
I found the average Pakistani to be free, fun loving, positive and upbeat. I love the spirit of celebration from Basant to Marriages to Palistan cricket team winning celebrations. This is a nation that likes a good party.

kite flyling is banned in punjab, i dont know how you celebrate and what u celebrate, rest is same in India

5. CARING
I love how everyone here is called Auntie or Uncle. There is a cultural respect of elders that is really refreshing. People commonly refer to each other as sister and brother, older people have titles, parents are not called by there first names. That is not even mentioning the major charities like EDHi which helps the country provide ambulance services and emergency relief through out the whole country. A really honest respected charity.

Same as India

People don't know all of the good qualities about Pakistanis. The fun loving, the smart, the charitable, the caring part. I was reminded when I was in Pakistan this time people are getting the wrong idea about Pakistan. So, I should at least talk about my experiences in Pakistan. How I was treated, how easily I traveled throughout the country and how nice everyone was to me.
Pakistan Zindabad

Pakistan Zinda-Bhag
5 Things you don't know about Pakistanis"¦ | Goddess Inc. - Heather Schmid

:sad::sad::sad::wave::wave:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
heard from a friend: his relative gave their car for service in some pakistani service station in uae. car had a rosery put over the rearview mirror.
they got the car serviced fine. but, they found rosery was crushed and put under. this is common pakistani for you. religion religion everywhere.
first of all you are a indian.so trusting you is next to impossible..i mean i can trust a lion not to kill me but not indians

so how do you expect us pakistan to trust you?

Beside pakistanis are the men of there words.there could be some other problem.a pakistani can never do this..the indian must have done it himself

Blackwater

first of all you are a indian.so trusting you is next to impossible..i mean i can trust a lion not to kill me but not indians

Beside pakistanis are the men of there words.there could be some other problem.a pakistani can never do this..the indian must have done it himself

Some famous Pakistani men of words they kept

WE dont allow drone attack'

We made Babur missile

Osama is not in Pakistan

Kargil me mujahidin ha'

:taunt::taunt::taunt::taunt::taunt:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Heather Schmid experience in Pakistan was good

Last edited by a moderator:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
:lol: you have to now dig personal blogs of foreign people to hear good news about yourselves and pakistan especially it is maligned day in and day out in media in Pakistan and world wide.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Oh my gaaaaawd... how FOOLISH it can be.....

A country in total chaos, 50,000 dead,drone attacks,terrorism activities linked back to Pakistan and this claim...

If this so called "Heather Schmid " is so impressed then she can spend all her life in "Peace" in "Peaceful" Pakistan :pound:

gokussj9

Country flag
:lol: you have to now dig personal blogs of foreign people to hear good news about yourselves and pakistan especially it is maligned day in and day out in media in Pakistan and world wide.
It seems like the author of the blog is trying extremely hard to find something good in Pakland
and ends up describing very general and run of the mill qualities that one can describe about any country (even somalia)
on this planet.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
bad time are part of every country

we will rise once again very soon

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Heather Schmid experience in Pakistan was good
What about Daniel Pearl? you killed him. He was just a professional reporter..........

This explains your love and hospitality.......

What about the Kashmiri pandits you idiots raped and killed.........

pakistan is a living hell on earth. You radical muslims turned the peace loving ISLAM into a radical religion and THE ONCE REALLY BEAUTIFUL AND PARADISE ON EARTH "PAKISTAN" into what it is now,THE LIVING HELL WERE GIRLS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PURSUE STUDIES and good example for that is the attack on MALALA......

STOP YOUR FALSE PROPAGANDA........

JBH22

How dare you Indians criticised Pakistan which is a country with 5000 years of civilisation created by Mohamad bin Qasim.

Pakistan could have been a powerful and modern state which would have been a real problem for India thank you Zia for throwing your country to the dogs by getting involved in the afghan campaign.

USA used you arabs dumped all their fanatics and now Kaboom Kaboom everyday in Bakistan :)

Thank you ZIA

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
What about Daniel Pearl? you killed him. He was just a professional reporter..........

pakistan is a living hell on earth. You radical muslims turned the peace loving ISLAM into a radical religion and THE ONCE REALLY BEAUTIFUL AND PARADISE ON EARTH "PAKISTAN" into what it is now,THE LIVING HELL WERE GIRLS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PURSUE STUDIES and good example for that is the attack on MALALA......

well Posses the title of Hospitality while you.........................................

even though my knowledge about pandits or hindu in kashmir is negligible even if done so..might be done by indian muslims..indians are indians,they are your headache

Pakistan might be a living hell or whatever you claim for you not for us.

again i blame your media for your brainwashing

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

well Posses the title of Hospitality while you.........................................

even though my knowledge about pandits or hindu in kashmir is negligible even if done so..might be done by indian muslims..indians are indians,they are your headache

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag

You people are being brainwashed by the false madrassas which are teaching false ISLAM........

You people are being made into terrorists.......

America is funding you for their sake and not for your well being.......

You will always be the slaves of AMERICA.........

tramp

or it must have been a grand mossad/cia/raw conspiracy to malign a pure as pure can be at heart pakistani!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles