5 Iranian borderguards kidnapped by pakistani terrorists

ladder

Country flag
Please stick to the topic guys.
@Haman10, any new development on the efforts towards releasing your soldiers (border guards) ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Haman10

Please stick to the topic guys.
@Haman10, any new development on the efforts towards releasing your soldiers (border guards) ?
pkaistani terrorist govt. asked iran not to deploy special forces to rescue the soldiers .

the head of special forces branch of army denied it and said that if pakistan doesnt sign up for a joint operation they are ready to get into pakistan .

good or bad ;

this is escalating to an all out war with pakistan .

we'll end the terror in the region once for all

Last edited by a moderator:

Haman10

breaking :

takavaran joined all the SF branches who announced their readiness to attack terrorists inside pakistan :

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Khalij Fars (Persian: موشک خلیج فارس"Ž, "Persian Gulf") is a single-stage solid-propellant, supersonic anti-ship quasi ballistic missile with a range of 300 km based on the Fateh-110 missile. It is equipped with a 650 kg explosive warhead and an interception evading guidance system.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/49/Persian-Gulf-Seeker.jpg/200px-Persian-Gulf-Seeker.jpg[/IG]
Electro-optical seeker of Khalij Fars missile

The missile was unveiled in Feb 2011 when the Commander of the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps Major General Mohammad Ali Jafari announced that it is being mass produced. Iranian Fars News agency released a footage of the missile hitting the target ship successfully.[4] The missile was first tested during the Great Prophet 3 naval wargames in 2008. [B]Israeli expert Uzi Rubin describes the missile as a game changer if used against US carriers in the straight of Hormouz.[/B][5]
There has been two other publicized tests of the missile. One occurred in July 2011 and the other in July 2012.[6][7] The later test also showed a footage taken by the missile's Electro-Optical seeker locked into the target

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_Gulf_(missile)]Persian Gulf (missile) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/url]

[B]nothing to add baby doll :rofl:[/B]

[IMG]http://www.mashreghnews.ir/files/fa/news/1390/9/23/117556_331.jpg[/IG]

[IMG]http://cdn.yjc.ir/files/fa/news/1391/11/4/750188_901.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

The Aegis Destroyers Takes care all the incoming Ballistic, Quasi BM, and Cruise missiles

Sea Eagle

Khalij Fars (Persian: موشک خلیج فارس"Ž, "Persian Gulf") is a single-stage solid-propellant, supersonic anti-ship quasi ballistic missile with a range of 300 km based on the Fateh-110 missile. It is equipped with a 650 kg explosive warhead and an interception evading guidance system.

Electro-optical seeker of Khalij Fars missile

The missile was unveiled in Feb 2011 when the Commander of the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps Major General Mohammad Ali Jafari announced that it is being mass produced. Iranian Fars News agency released a footage of the missile hitting the target ship successfully.[4] The missile was first tested during the Great Prophet 3 naval wargames in 2008. Israeli expert Uzi Rubin describes the missile as a game changer if used against US carriers in the straight of Hormouz.[5]
There has been two other publicized tests of the missile. One occurred in July 2011 and the other in July 2012.[6][7] The later test also showed a footage taken by the missile's Electro-Optical seeker locked into the target

Persian Gulf (missile) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

nothing to add baby doll :rofl:

:ranger:
Any NEUTRAL link or source.. I don't tend to believe on wiki and the problem with Iranian defense is that most things are propaganda..

praneetbajpaie

Tihar Jail
Banned
Where is Ahmadinejad when you need him? Iran needs a strong leader like him during a time like this. The present President comes across a a Western puppet.

No offence to Harman and other Iranians.

praneetbajpaie

Tihar Jail
Banned
i am sorry for u man ! u have some serious mental issues .

by the way , what do u mean from "our" fighters ? i though u r israeli !

look , let me put it this way :

in the past 36 years , a heck lot of countries from US & israel to UK & france wished and wanted to attack iran more than anything , they even craved for it ! they attacked iraq , afghanistan , pakistan but did NOT even think about messing with iran who is in the middle of those countries .

u know why ? cause they know we'll break them in a matter in which they can never ever again stand up as a country .

so continue your dreams israeli friend. i have NO problem with that .

BTW , put this in your mind : iran and india were allies for thousands of years .
LOL, good on you Harman for a verbal smackdown on this Israeli puppet. I am proud of you and you are absolutely right. Israel sucks plain and simple.

Haman10

Where is Ahmadinejad when you need him? Iran needs a strong leader like him during a time like this. The present President comes across a a Western puppet.

No offence to Harman and other Iranians.
non taken mate .

anyhow he is not a puppet , but he tries to look "moderate" which is a pain in the a$$

but youre right , he is softer than any other president iran ever had which obviously sucks

praneetbajpaie

Tihar Jail
Banned
I have come across Pakis who talk about how they ruled India for 1000 years, I have come across Turks, yes Turks, who talk about how they ruled India for 1000 years but never an Iranian or an Afghan.

I have come across Israelis who have so much hatred for India and Indians, but never an Iranian or an Afghan and our Government tries to cozy up to these idiots.

We have traitors on this very forum who would quite willingly cozy up to these people than show a semblance of patriotism.

Sad event, really.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
LOL, good on you Harman for a verbal smackdown on this Israeli puppet. I am proud of you and you are absolutely right. Israel sucks plain and simple.

Right now I'm in Hospital ..Haman Smashed me ..and I have mental Problems too

Some DFIans already sent their Greetings to Get well soon ..Hope you also sent one

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
I have come across Pakis who talk about how they ruled India for 1000 years, I have come across Turks, yes Turks, who talk about how they ruled India for 1000 years but never an Iranian or an Afghan.
We have 1000 Years of Relations when Perisa was born ..also Harappa Mohanjadaro also mentioning this fact

I have come across Israelis who have so much hatred for India and Indians, but never an Iranian or an Afghan and our Government tries to cozy up to these idiots.
Israel Put Sanctions when we tested Nukes ..They helped other countries to Fight against India ..and they steal many of our Resources

We have traitors on this very forum who would quite willingly cozy up to these people than show a semblance of patriotism.

Sad event, really.

I was Working for Mossad ..to provide info about Indian SAM sites and Radar freq

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
:ranger:
Any NEUTRAL link or source.. I don't tend to believe on wiki and the problem with Iranian defense is that most things are propaganda..
Damn you ..you don't believe Iranian Power ..They are the 3rd Biggest AF and 4th Biggest Navy ..while two Nuke EMALS and Three SSN construction scheduled delivery before 2015 .also the Qahir is passed the FOC and ready to induction of Mass Numbers ..Unfortunately wiki don't have these info's ..

praneetbajpaie

Tihar Jail
Banned
We have 1000 Years of Relations when Perisa was born ..also Harappa Mohanjadaro also mentioning this fact

Israel Put Sanctions when we tested Nukes ..They helped other countries to Fight against India ..and they steal many of our Resources

I was Working for Mossad ..to provide info about Indian SAM sites and Radar freq
you definitely need therapy dude.

TrueSpirit1

The Nobody
Banned

Sad event, really.
Bajpeyi saab....JNU product ho kya ?

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Iran and india should squeeze pakistan from both sides and free the oppressed Hindus, Shias, Christians, Baluchis, Pashtuns, Sindhis, mohajirs and everyone else who has suffered under pakjabi rule. Then india should install a puppet atheist government in pakjab to systematically destroy Islam from the place. After a 50 year period of ruthless "cleansing", we will merge pakjab into india.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Iran and india should squeeze pakistan from both sides and free the oppressed Hindus, Shias, Christians, Baluchis, Pashtuns, Sindhis, mohajirs and everyone else who has suffered under pakjabi rule. Then india should install a puppet atheist government in pakjab to systematically destroy Islam from the place. After a 50 year period of ruthless "cleansing", we will merge pakjab into india.
wouldn't the atheist govt "clense" all religions :troll:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles