5 Iranian borderguards kidnapped by pakistani terrorists

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Pakistan will always deny that they dont train terrorists, let them keep denying. You are right about border patrol but it wont be enough, to keep the cockroaches out, Iran will have to build something like this, so that they dont infiltrate into Iran to carry out any terrorist attacks in the future

Even visible from space :D

Yeah India and Iran should do joint air exercises, that should scare them to hell:D

Anyways if they continue their policies same thing gonna happen to them what happened in 1971. Already separatist movements going on.

1. Love the idea of joint air exercises between Iran and India.
2. Is that picture real? Are those our border lights?

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
1. Love the idea of joint air exercises between Iran and India.
2. Is that picture real? Are those our border lights?
:fyeah: Love to How our Su 30 and Mirages will claim 10:0 against Iranian F 14 and F 4 ..

also this will shows the incapable IRIAF against foreign strikes

Kshatriya87

Country flag
I don't know which countries in Middle East is Shia and Sunni majority well they are all muslims rite I thought the caste system was only in Hindu religion I guess i was wrong
Yes bro, you are wrong. It exists. Thousands of lives are lost every year in riots and terrorist attacks between shias and sunnis around the world. Iraq is the hub of these riots/attacks.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Yes bro, you are wrong. It exists. Thousands of lives are lost every year in riots and terrorist attacks between shias and sunnis around the world. Iraq is the hub of these riots/attacks.
Really ...Iraq is the Hub ..world should nuke Iraq :dafuq:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Another option is to kidnap 10 paki soldiers and force an exchange.
I don't think it will work. Pakis didn't even accept the dead bodies we offered to give them back during Kargil war. We had to bury them.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
The point of these exercises is only to scare the shit out of Pakis. Who scores during the exercises doesn't matter.

Results changes the balance ...if they get zero Pakki might ride some sorties over Iran

Blackwater

Iran said it can do commando action in Pakistan to free it's soldier

Haman10

Why Pakistan is not cooperating with Iran??? @Haman10
cause they are a$$holes ! the govt. of pakistan is clearly supporting terrorism in other countries .

@Haman10 What exactly are the Iranian SF going to attack? Other than the remote possibility of knowing the exact location of the hostages, who could be separated and moved around constantly for all we know, an attack seems pointless. Baluchistan is a big place and given the extra media coverage I would be surprised if they are anywhere near the Iranian border. Anti-Shia groups like Lashkar Jhangvi who operate in the open in Quetta (with the backing of the state) would have a lot of interest in them.
u can never compare the hiding capabilities of an small terror group to the power of a country's intel service .

let me say it this way : u really think it got US 10 years to find ossama binladen ? i bet it didnt even take 10 days to find him let the 10 year alone !

but u r right , maybe the hardest part of a rescue operation is knowing the exact location of the hostages . the rest can be figured out by hostage rescue teams more easily

:fyeah: Love to How our Su 30 and Mirages will claim 10:0 against Iranian F 14 and F 4 ..

also this will shows the incapable IRIAF against foreign strikes
i am sorry for u man ! u have some serious mental issues .

by the way , what do u mean from "our" fighters ? i though u r israeli !

look , let me put it this way :

in the past 36 years , a heck lot of countries from US & israel to UK & france wished and wanted to attack iran more than anything , they even craved for it ! they attacked iraq , afghanistan , pakistan but did NOT even think about messing with iran who is in the middle of those countries .

u know why ? cause they know we'll break them in a matter in which they can never ever again stand up as a country .

so continue your dreams israeli friend. i have NO problem with that .

BTW , put this in your mind : iran and india were allies for thousands of years .

Last edited by a moderator:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
cause they are a$$holes ! the govt. of pakistan is clearly supporting terrorism in other countries .

u can never compare the hiding capabilities of an small terror group to the power of a country's intel service .

let me say it this way : u really think it got US 10 years to find ossama binladen ? i bet it didnt even take 10 days to find him let the 10 year alone !

but u r right , maybe the hardest part of a rescue operation is knowing the exact location of the hostages . the rest can be figured out by hostage rescue teams more easily

i am sorry for u man ! u have some serious mental issues .

by the way , what do u mean from "our" fighters ? i though u r israeli !

look , let me put it this way :

in the past 36 years , a heck lot of countries from US & israel to UK & france wished and wanted to attack iran more than anything , they even craved for it ! they attacked iraq , afghanistan , pakistan but did NOT even think about messing with iran who is in the middle of those countries .

u know why ? cause they know we'll break them in a matter in which they can never ever again stand up as a country .

so continue your dreams israeli friend. i have NO problem with that .

BTW , put this in your mind : iran and india were allies for thousands of years .
@Haman10: What do you think is Iran's strategy against US attack? I am asking seriously because you are confident about defeating them and I honestly do not know much about Iran's defence forces.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles